Chapter 11

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11

    Potato chips, French fries, and potato cakes are continuously produced by semi-finished product processing factories. At that time, she will fry them for one or two hundred pots, and then buy some sprinkles of her favorite flavor. Affordable!

    Then go to wholesale billions of potato chips that I usually like to eat, a few brands, a few flavors, butter honey, cucumber, tomato, barbecue.

    Wholesale happy water is also simple. The most classic Coca-Cola and Sprite come with 1,000 cases each, as well as her favorite lemon C+ soda, green plum green tea, jasmine honey tea, etc., each with 1,000 cases. In other words, one hundred boxes of each delicious drink is enough.

    It's just that except for Coke and Sprite, which are sold in large bottles that are cheap as hell, most of her favorite drinks can only be bought after returning home.

    Yu Yuetong tried the drinks from country A, wholesaled 100 cases of the ones he liked, and skipped the ones he didn't like, and then started to think about dairy products.

    Few people can refuse the mellow milk, Yu Yuetong is the dairy addict who never leaves milk, yoghurt and tea!

    As for milk, she collected some by the way.

    Although most of the big ranch I bought is beef cattle, the cows always have to give birth, so there is also a small milk processing factory inside the ranch. Before, all of them were sold to the dairy factory. Now, at the request of Yu Yuetong, additional A sterilization packaging line, although it costs a lot of money, but after simple treatment, the shelf life of milk can be three months.

    It's enough for Yu Yuetong to come here to receive milk once a month or two.

    But in addition to milk, she also likes yogurt, cheese, cheese, cream and other dairy products, so she contacted a farmer who specializes in raising dairy cows through the procurement of pizza factories.

    In addition to hundreds of thousands of cows, he also does deep processing of various dairy products.

    The daily milk production of dairy cows is huge. Similarly, there are too many kinds of dairy products coming out of the assembly line.

    Yu Yuetong bought 100 barrels of fresh milk that has been simply sterilized, and each barrel is 100 liters. I bought 1,000 boxes of milk powder, 24 packs per box, and a pack of 2 kg.

    I bought 5,000 boxes of light cream, 24 bottles per box, and one bottle per liter.

    Butter is also fat, so Yu Yuetong bought a lot, 10,000 boxes, and a box weighs 96 kilograms.

    And Yu Yuetong's favorite cheese.

    There are several kinds of cheese here, in addition to the common cheeses such as mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, large hole cheese, cream cheese, Gouda cheese, Parmesan cheese, and blue cheese cheese.

    Mozzarella cheese is what Yu Yuetong eats most, and the cheese that can be shredded is the best cheese! Every time she orders a pizza delivery, she will sprinkle another big handful of cheese in the oven to melt the cheese. The full cheese is really happy!

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara