Chapter 100

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 100

    There are eight people in Su Tong's family. The quotas of three children and an old man were all taken away by Huang Dahu and sold.

    The quota for the four labors is sold by myself, which is about thirty. Their family is poor, and there is no money to use when the quota is too high, only Aunt Su's one thousand is left untouched.

    But it's different now.

    The original more than two hundred, plus the money returned by Huang Dahu and his party after they were arrested, there are more than four thousand and eight hundred in hand.

    "I knew I shouldn't have sold them all." The family regretted it, but soon became happy because of the windfall.

    Now that prices are soaring, the purchasing power of work points is still very strong.

    Four thousand eight can buy a lot of things, enough to feed the whole family for a long time.

    "Let's go, let's buy some quota and spend all the money today!"

    The purchasing power of work points is very strong, and in the apocalyptic world where we don't know what will happen tomorrow, only materials are king!

    I only had more than two hundred in my hand before, just in case, because there is a neighbor like Huang Dahu next door, I can't buy, let alone dare to buy, too many supplies.

    But Huang Dahu had already entered.

    It should be able to deter many people.

    Most importantly, the weather is getting colder every day, and they need thick clothes and quilts, as well as more food.

    Siqianba left two hundred as a reserve fund, and prepared to spend the rest.

    The supermarket at eleven o'clock in the evening was still brightly lit, and the bright incandescent lights made people feel dazed for a while.

    Su Tong took grandma's hand and carefully stepped on the clean tiles of the supermarket.

    Supermarket, what an ordinary but "luxury" place.

    Three years before online shopping became popular, supermarkets had become a place only for the elderly.

    Su Tong often goes in and out of the supermarket with her grandparents. When the two old people were young, they were workers in the steel factory. Although the retirement salary is not very high, it allows the two old people to live in peace and stability and buy food and drink for their grandchildren. There is no problem playing.

    But in just two years, everything has changed.

    "Tongtong, Mom, come here quickly."

    Aunt Su waved at them holding the clothes.

    Su Tong and Grandma Su didn't move much, and the grandparents and grandchildren's eyes flashed with fear and caution.

    "Every year, at the beginning of the month, go and bring my cousin and grandma over."