Chapter 7

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 7

    Yu Yuetong asked the person in charge to make a plan for the next sowing plan and submit it. The first thing is the output, and the output must be maximized.

    "Miss Yu, it hurts the land to pursue too much production, and the sales of potatoes and sweet potatoes are far less than that of corn, wheat and soybeans. Is this..." The manager's hesitation disappeared without a trace under the encouragement of Yu Yuetong's bonus

    . no trace.

    "For every thousand tons of production, I will give you a bonus of one thousand dollars more." Yu Yuetong said, "All employees will get five hundred more bonuses for every one thousand tons of production more." The person in charge ordered Yu

    Yuetong Without the slightest bit of hesitation, I even wish to plant all the land with high-yielding sweet potatoes and pumpkins!

    Corn and wheat have higher palatability and marketability than potatoes and sweet potatoes, but so what? Potatoes, pumpkins and sweet potatoes are super crops that can reach a yield of 5,000 jin per mu!

    Eating too many sweet potatoes can cause heartburn, yes, it has its shortcomings, but in the face of the crisis of starving to death, it is not bad to have a bite!

    Encouraged by the bonus, the person in charge immediately took out a plan that the capitalists thought was great after reading it.

    In terms of food, wheat, barley, oats, corn, potatoes, and sweet potatoes are fully arranged. In order to improve the efficiency of each sub-field, all the free time is even allocated to vegetables.

    Wheat, barley and corn, each with an estimated annual output of 10,000 tons.

    The high-yield oats, potatoes and sweet potatoes are assigned an important task of 50,000 tons each.

    Cabbage, pumpkin, carrot, tomato, cucumber, white radish, loofah, leek, sweet pepper, cabbage, purple cabbage, okra, broccoli, onion, beet, and other high-yield vegetables are guaranteed to be more than 20,000 tons each. tons.

    The densely packed forms indicate that the person in charge will endlessly squeeze every ounce of fertility from the land during the year without giving any rest time!

    Although according to this method, it is difficult to make up for the overdrawn land and even fertilizer after a few years, but in the same way, in this year, he can get at least 800,000 more bonuses!

    Anyway, he's not in charge of working in the fields, as long as Yu Yuetong hires a few more people!

    The person in charge is very satisfied, and Yu Yuetong is also very satisfied. For her, it is just waiting for one more year, and then she can buy hundreds of thousands of tons of vegetables and grains at a price of tens of dollars per ton. Let's buy some!

    "By the way, don't throw away the sweet potato vines. The yield of fresh sweet potato leaves is also included in the bonus. The old sweet potato vines can only be used as half of the feed." Yu Yuetong likes to eat fried sweet potato vines, hot oil and cold pan with minced garlic, After sautéing, add sweet potato vines and stir fry, it is so tender! But she also knows that people in country A are all mechanized, and it takes a lot of work to tender sweet potato vines, and they may not be willing to do it.