Chapter 79

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 79

    In terms of infrastructure, no country dares to say that it is better than country Z, but even so, it is impossible to produce high-standard generator plants, plantations and seawater evolution plants in just a few days.

    The power plant that supplies electricity to the millions of people in Yucheng is not too small, not to mention that the solar panels need to receive the most intense sunlight.

    Before Yu Yuetong came back, Yu Cheng had immigrated once.

    Within the designated area, all residents must leave.

    This time the immigration relocation went very smoothly. The biggest problem for immigrants in the past was that they could not leave their homeland and they were unwilling to relocate. However, natural disasters have occurred one after another in the past two years. When they heard that they had moved to a place with better conditions, they could be called elated, and they wished to express their happiness with drums and gongs.

    An area as large as two counties has been set aside as a site for solar power plants.

    Such a large project, let alone a month, may not necessarily be completed in a year.

    But if we don't solve this problem, we won't be able to survive this winter.

    In the end, the Ability Management Bureau put forward a "bold" proposal to integrate the power of the abilities.

    A first-level ability user is useless, but what about a hundred thousand? What about two hundred thousand?

    The probability of the awakening of supernatural beings is as low as 100 million, but under the torment of a huge population base of more than one billion and the suffering of natural disasters, the Administration has expanded to more than 700,000 people in just a few months.

    Even the supernatural prison held more than 10,000 supernatural criminals.

    Among so many people, the proportion of elemental supernatural beings is the largest.

    The total number of four types of supernatural beings, earth, water, gold, and fire, reached 230,000.

    Yu Yuetong has also seen this plan, and to be honest, it is feasible.

    On a scale like the Yucheng Power Plant, one gold-type and one earth-type eighth-level supernatural power user can handle it.

    But currently the highest-level gold-type and earth-type supernatural powers are only second-level high-level.

    More than 200,000 supernatural beings relying on a pile can probably achieve that effect, but the cooperation of two people and the cooperation of more than 200,000 people are not difficult in a world at all.

    Twenty people lining up to kick goose may not necessarily be uniform, let alone 200,000 people working together.

    As a pilot city, Yucheng was allocated 50,000 people with supernatural powers.

    There are 13,000 earth-type abilities, 13,000 gold-type ability users, 12,000 water-type ability users, and 12,000 fire-type ability users.

    The supernatural person is one of the instructors.