Chapter 85

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

    Warm soup is the cure for everything. The igloo is much warmer than its literal meaning, but perhaps other surrounding factors have brought hints to the brain. Although the body is warm, the whole person has fallen into the lazy state of winter. middle.

    The fans who were full of the soup were eaten into their stomachs with soup and powder. After eating three bowls in a row, Yu Yuetong felt that his stomach was 70% full, so he slowed down and filled a bowl of soup full of tofu and shrimp slippery. I drank in small sips.

    The ground is covered with anti-burning mats, which have the effect of preventing cold, but there is no sense of ceremony.

    Yu Yuetong pulled out another thick quilt and wrapped it around her body, revealing only the fingers that needed to hold the bowl and spoon and the mouth that ate the soup.

    Yan Annan was worried that she would spill soup on the quilt because she couldn't see.

    Although he felt that this possibility was not very high, Yan Annan's mind was uncontrollably thinking about the "what if" small probability event.

    "Captain Yan, aren't you cold?"

    Yu Yuetong asked curiously after taking a sip of the soup and sighing comfortably.

    Yan Annan is certainly not cold. It should be said that the structure of the igloo makes it much warmer than it looks on the outside. Even if there is a huge snowstorm dozens of degrees below zero outside, the indoor temperature without a fire can still have a "warm" environment of 1 degree.

    Yan Annan's anti-freeze ability was not bad before the awakening of the supernatural ability. After becoming a supernatural person, all kinds of resistance gradually increased with the increase of the level.

    After hesitating again and again, Yan Annan chose a more conservative answer: "Aren't we wearing polar suits?" "

    Sense of ceremony! Captain Yan, don't you have a sense of ceremony?!" Yu Yuetong's eyes widened in disbelief, "We Now you are caught in a blizzard! It’s so cold outside, don’t you show any signs of it?!”

    Means? What does it mean? Yan Annan was puzzled.

    Since it is a blizzard, why do you want to eat iced fruit?

    Since you want a sense of ritual, why did you say something like "no sense of ritual" when chatting with Yin Yuwei last time?

    Yan Annan, who is upright and friendless, doesn't quite understand this and is confused.

    "If you really don't understand at this time, just listen to me!" Yu Yuetong threw a quilt for him.

    Yan Annan hesitated for a moment, but followed Yu Yuetong's example and wrapped himself up, only showing his fingers and face.

    "Huh—"

    The hot bowl was held in his hands, and the warm temperature spread from the soup to his palm, and then spread the temperature to the whole body along the blood.