Chapter 41

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

Zhou Yixuan was woken up by the glutinous rice balls. She practiced with Yu Yuetong every day recently. She was so exhausted that she slept soundly at night.

The glutinous rice balls did not wake her up, and they stepped on it again, and the soft paw pads crazily stepped on Zhou Yixuan's face.

"Stop messing around with the glutinous rice balls." Zhou Yixuan was so sleepy that she hugged the glutinous rice balls into her arms while she was half asleep, and patted her perfunctorily like coaxing a child, "Be good, be good, wait for mom to sleep well Wake up tomorrow and make you big chicken legs, okay?"

The glutinous rice balls are a raccoon cat picked up by Zhou Yixuan. Although it is a raccoon cat, there are many white spots on its body, like a sesame seed that has been boiled for too long and torn in a pot. Stuffed glutinous rice balls, so this name was taken.

Most of the civet cats are fierce and wild, and the glutinous rice balls are no exception. None of the furniture, quilts, moths, cockroaches and mice can survive smoothly.

But maybe Zhou Yixuan was too young when she picked him up, so she naturally regarded Zhou Zhouxuan as her mother, so in front of Zhou Zhouxuan, she has always been a good cat with good deeds, hugged and kissed.

"Ha--" This time, Zhou Yixuan's hugging and patting lost its effect, Tangyuan not only struggled violently, but also let out a gasp, "What's wrong with Tangyuan?"

Zhou Zhouxuan, who was half asleep and half awake, immediately woke up up.

The glutinous rice balls in her family are very territorial. I had such an experience before. When I woke up and checked the surveillance, I found that there were people at the door all night.

Zhou Yixuan was so scared that she immediately called the police. Although she later learned that the neighbor was drunk and went to the wrong door, Zhou Yixuan was so scared that she bought several super expensive canned rice balls as a reward the next day.

"Tang Yuan, is there a stranger outside?" Zhou Zhouxuan casually pulled out the fruit knife under the pillow, and pulled out the tool box under the bed nervously, feeling a surge of fear, but she opened the tool box and took it out. The hammer's hand was steady.

Also living alone, men may not understand, but Zhou Yixuan has serious "persecution paranoia".

After all, every time a young man living alone is killed on the news, 99.9% of the victims are women. Every time Zhou Yixuan sees this kind of news, she can't help but feel anxious, and even considers whether to get a dog. . In the end, I gave up because I didn't have the time, energy and dog training experience.

"Boom!" There was a mess of movement outside the room door, and Zhou Yixuan's heart seemed to be beating non-stop following the movement.

Fruit knives and hammers could no longer give her a sense of security. She took out the chainsaw, hung her fingers on the switch, and quietly looked out from the modified room door.

--I saw nothing in the pitch-black area.

This is natural, the community has limited power, and the windows are covered with protection, even if there is moonlight, the living room is completely dark, except black is black.

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें