Chapter 67

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

    The meat in the room exuded a strong smell of blood. Yu Yuetong pulled out the mask from the space and dared to enter the room after putting it on.

    Pork and mutton are very different from chicken and duck.

    Chicken and duck also have a strong fishy smell, but not much blood.

    The chicken blood and duck blood brought back from the slaughterhouse are uniformly packed in buckets, mixed with salt and poured into containers to condense into chicken blood and duck blood.

    This time there was also a lot of pig blood and sheep blood, several large barrels.

    But the blood left in the meat was much more than that of chicken and duck, and the meat was piled up in the room after thawing, and the bloody smell was stronger and more disgusting than the bloody scene of the murder scene.

    "Let's put the things in the field first. The big deal is that the vegetables are dry. Meat is always more important than those." Among meat and vegetables with poor harvests, everyone decisively chose meat.

    The meat pulled back was roughly divided into pork legs, pig heads, offal, pig blood and half-fried pigs.

    The same goes for sheep.

    The pig's head and the sheep's head family are quite difficult to deal with. Yu Yuetong contacted the owner of the cooked food stall in the vegetable market and asked her to help marinate all the pig's head and pig's internal organs for a processing fee.

    The proprietress specializes in making this, and her craftsmanship is very good. Before the end of the world, Yu's mother often went to her stall to buy braised pork.

    Pork head, pork belly, pork liver, large intestine and small intestine, the taste of these things is not bad when marinated, and it can even be said to be quite good.

    But things like pig heart, pig kidney and pig kidney are smelly and fishy. Although some people like to eat it, it's a pity that Yu Yuetong's family can't accept the taste.

    "Cook and mince or slice and dry for An'an and Kangkang to eat." Yu Yuetong made a decision.

    Hearing his name came out of Yu Yuetong's mouth, the two puppies looked over happily, their tails flicked with anticipation.

    Yu Yuetong looked away guiltily.

    An An doesn't like to eat hearts or offal.

    Theoretically, cooked homemade and raw flesh and blood are for the heart, lung, stomach and visceral liver, kidney and spleen of muscle tissue, but neither An An nor Kang Kang likes to eat these things, so Yu Yuetong simply uses supplements instead, and occasionally fry chicken offal Miscellaneous, usually mainly meat and vegetables.

    But no one at home likes to eat these things, and it is not advisable to waste them. If they are dried and made into snacks, maybe An An and Kang Kang will fall in love with them!

    The internal organs can be troublesome or simple to deal with, Yu Yuetong chose the simple way.

    Fresh giblets are washed and simply cooked and sliced.