Chapter 118

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 118

When kissing Yan Annan, Yu Yuetong didn't think too much.

This is the third year they have moved to Sky City.

Yucheng disappeared from the map a few years ago.

The residents of Yucheng first moved to the mountain city, and then moved to Yuecheng again with the original residents of the mountain city because of the more frequent earthquakes.

In the end, the mountain city will also be destroyed by the earthquake.

It seemed that the ground could no longer accommodate human beings, so they turned their attention to the sky.

The "City in the Sky" suspended in the sky and not destroyed by earthquakes again and again was born!

This year is the twelfth year of the end of the world, and it is also the third year since the city of the sky was born.

Yu Yuetong checked the connections of Sky City as usual. The Sky City driven by spiritual power was proposed by her and took the lead in organizing the construction. No one is more familiar with this city than she is.

She checked every joint as she did in the previous seven hundred and thirty-two days, and when she was about to go back, countless thunderclaps came from a distance.

Everyone's expressions changed.

Yu Yuetong calmly directed the crowd. First, there was the orderly evacuation of 130 million people in Sky City, and then the opening of the protective cover. After arranging the orderly security work of the law enforcement patrol, Yu Yuetong rushed to support.

After these 12 years of survival in the last days, I don't know how much of the 7 billion human beings are left, maybe there are only one billion left, or there are not even one billion left. The foreign network completely disappeared in the fifth year of the last days, and these years "foreigners" have almost become an illusory story setting.

But with everyone's efforts, the total population of the top ten sky cities in Country Z has been maintained at 800 million for the time being.

No. 1 Sky City, where Yu Yuetong lives, is the "capital" with the largest population, largest area, and strongest strength.

The thunderstorm that seems to tear the sky and the earth in the distance is Yan Annan's masterpiece.

If Yu Yuetong is the last line of defense, Yan Annan is the most important first line of defense.

Only when he wins forever, can the residents of City No. 1 have unfading smiles on their faces.

The deafening thunder rang for three days.

Three days of sleepless nights is nothing to an eighth-level power user, but three days of full output is a torment for any eighth-level power user.

The mecha squad kept changing shifts. One team went up, and the other team was either injured or exhausted and brought back to rest. The medical team was so busy that even breathing became a luxury.