Chapter 18

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

    Yu Yuetong was very thin when she left, but she hasn't stopped exercising in country A for the past few months. Mental powers have little effect on improving physical fitness, but the improvement of mental power will feed back the body.

    Although there are no exaggerated muscles, Yu Yuetong has nothing to do with being thin and thin. But the parental filter is normal.

    If you are hungry, I will be you. Mom thinks you are hungry.

    "How do you buy so many tomatoes? This year, our province's tomatoes are unsalable. The supermarkets cost one dollar a catty, and the ones sold on the side of the road cost one yuan and two catties. You can buy them whenever you want. It's a pity that so many tomatoes go bad!"

    Yu Yuetong was taken aback. She bought these tomatoes when she came back from a run. There was a big basket of thirty thirty. If it wasn't too much for her to hide, she would definitely be able to buy all the tomatoes on the tricycle. But it was not her habit to leave without buying anything when she saw food, so she could only reluctantly buy a basket, which cost thirty yuan in total.

    A basket of tomatoes looks like it weighs a hundred catties, but it's only thirty, thirty cents a catty, rounding it up means it's free.

    Yu Yuetong has no memory of tomatoes being unsalable. In her previous life, her home was her school. Although she knew how to cook, fish and meat, she could only eat them. Moreover, she is socially afraid, and basically does not go to the vegetable market to buy vegetables. She buys what is in the refrigerator. In this case, it is a dream to expect her to know the price of vegetables.

    Especially the price of fresh vegetables is changing every year.

    "Mom, how much was a catty of tomatoes last year?"

    Yu's mother was already busy in her apron. There were shrimps in the refrigerator, and it took a lot of work to peel and pick the shrimp lines: "Last year it was very expensive, seven yuan and eight yuan They have everything. Yueyue, call your dad and ask him to come back and bring some tofu and enoki mushrooms, and I’ll make you shrimp soup.” Tomatoes, enoki mushrooms, tofu, and

    shrimp are so fresh, Yu Yuetong The most indispensable thing in summer is this soup. She is so bitter in summer that she doesn't like to eat in summer. She has to eat something sour and sweet.

    Thinking of the bright red soup, Yu Yuetong's saliva was about to flow down. The food in country A is really cheap, but the variety is pitifully small. Yu Yuetong doesn't have time to think about what to eat every day, so she uses fast food to satisfy her food and clothing every day. For a person who has not eaten fast food for more than 20 years, this is the supreme delicacy. Yu Yuetong does not feel tired of eating it for several months, but compared with chicken leg burger and French fries, it is still better than the meal cooked by her mother eat.

    Yu Yuetong quickly called Papa Yu, and was kicked out of the kitchen by Mama Yu.

    Yu Yuetong was not idle either, she checked the unsalable situation of tomatoes, and immediately had a plan in mind.