Chapter 70 (1)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 70 (1)

    Yu's mother knew that Yu Yuetong was going on a business trip again, so she was very worried. It was so sunny outside and it was such a hot day, going out was like going to hell.

    Grandma Yu and the elders turned all their good impressions of Yan Annan into bad ones.

    "If I knew he was here to let Yueyue go on a business trip, I would have kicked him out!"

    Grandma Yu was furious.

    Grandpa Yu didn't want Yu Yuetong to go out even more: "Yueyue, the family doesn't lack that little money, at worst, let's sell some food—" The

    meaning behind the words was to let Yu Yuetong resign.

    An iron rice bowl is good, but it's terrible!

    "It's not a big deal, so I'm seconded to work at sea for a while. It's still a civilian job. The wind doesn't blow and the rain doesn't blow. There is an air conditioner every day, so I feel comfortable!" It's not a lie, at least on the surface, Yu Yuetong was indeed transferred to the Yucheng Naval Logistics Department.

    Even so, if people are not around, they can't feel at ease.

    However, Yu Yuetong was obviously not the kind of character that would change his mind after a few words from his elders. Although he was worried, he also helped pack his luggage together.

    There are a lot of pumpkins at home, and Yu's mother dug out all the pumpkins that had just been dried in the sun a few days ago.

    The thinly sliced ​​pumpkins were dried in the sun, but the raw pumpkins were still soft after drying. Mama Yu sent the pumpkin slices to the oven, roasted them until they were cooked, then added white sugar, and put them into a grinder to grind them into powder.

    This kind of pumpkin powder can be brewed directly, which is very good for drinks or breakfast.

    Turn out the mung beans, soak them in water, fry them until they are cooked, add rock sugar and grind them into powder, then simply brew them with boiling water and you will have mung bean soup.

    Lotus seed powder is also the same operation.

    Afraid of Yu Yuetong's sunburn, Yu's mother cooked a large pot of white fungus, took it out immediately after cooking, and did not ask for the gelatin, but chopped it up and put it in the dryer.

    That is to say, time is tight, or else put it directly on the balcony to let the sun dry faster!

    Tremella is ground into powder and then brewed with boiling water. When it is stirred, it becomes sticky.

    Mama Yu is very satisfied with the sticky gelatin. Even if the collagen is decomposed into amino acids after being drunk by Yu Yuetong, it may not be able to synthesize collagen again, but Mama Yu doesn't care about that!

    "Remember, three cups a day, you can't miss one cup! Don't be like your father, don't do it if you promise!"

    Before hearing Yu Yuetong's answer, Yu's mother repeated: "You should drink more of this, Otherwise, your skin will be cracked like your father, and I don’t think you will have time to cry in the future!”