Chapter 22 (3) , 27

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22 (3)

Yu Yuetong's daughter, Yu Yuetong's grandparents are currently living with her uncle's family.

Yu Yuetong is planning to provide for her grandparents, but there is no valid reason at present, and her uncle and aunt are not bad at her grandparents, so Yu Yuetong is not in a hurry to take the two elderly people here.

"Yueyue, is this the melon you planted? It looks really good! This high-achieving student is different! The watermelon he planted looks better than your grandfather!" The aunt touched the watermelon Yu Yuetong sent, and it was extremely rare. . Yu Yuetong was brought up by her grandmother when she was a child. At that time, the eldest aunt had just given birth to her second child, and when maternal love was flooding, she raised Yu Yuetong as a half-daughter, with a ten-meter-thick filter. Before I ate the melon, I just praised it! "Crack." With a slight touch of the blade, the melon split open, and the fragrant smell permeated with the appearance of red flesh, and the skin was so thin that it seemed to have a cleanliness. "Ah! This watermelon is so good!" Yu Yuetong planted twenty watermelon plants, fearing that the ripe melons would be given away by her parents, deliberately controlling the ripening time. Seeing that the long heat is coming to an end, her family only has one melon. All red. My aunt took a bite. The crunchy pulp is her favorite taste. The melon flavor is strong and the juice is as sweet as honey, but it is not greasy at all. "Delicious! Our Yueyue is really amazing! We can grow such delicious melons!" The author said: I have been feeling a little uncomfortable these days, and I have a stiff neck and menstruation. I will adjust for a few days and next month Then start to fix the update time. ? Chapter 25 In addition to watermelon, Yu Yuetong also brought a lot of other vegetables and fruits. Cantaloupe, peaches, apricots, red bayberries, strawberries, spinach, lettuce, cauliflower, sweet peppers... two bags full of various vegetables and fruits.

The eldest aunt looked at the juicy and fresh vegetables one by one, and she was amazed: "This college student is different. If I didn't go to Yueyue's entrance examination banquet, I would feel that Yueyue was carried away to the Agricultural University It's time to go to school!"

Yu Yuetong smiled and said nothing, she didn't dare to tell the truth, her graduation thesis and defense were copied from her previous life, and she was barely fooled, but the graduate student matter is a complete "scam".

"Grandpa, when I raised seedlings, I grew a little too much, but these vegetable seedlings are very juicy. It's a pity to throw them away. I will give you some to raise them." Grandpa Yu's farming skills are not to mention how good he was in the countryside

before At that time, the front and back of the house were full of vegetables and fruits that could not be eaten, but after Uncle Yu bought a house in the city and took the old man over, the yard and land of his hometown were abandoned.

Although I have used foam boxes to grow some things at home, but they are only shallots, garlic and celery.

"Let's just let it go, I'll raise it!" Grandpa Yu became excited when he heard it. He has been planting the land all his life, and farming has almost become his instinct and has been integrated into his bone marrow.