Chapter 97

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 97

    When Yu Yuetong got off work, she just received a call from Yu's mother.

    "Yueyue, hurry up, go home and bring An'an Kangkang's car!" The

    background sound on the other end of the phone was extremely noisy. In order for Yu Yuetong to hear clearly, Yu's mother almost yelled heart-piercingly. .

    Yu Yuetong was taken aback for a moment, then saw the date reminder on the phone, and immediately knew what was going on.

    The Lunar New Year is a very special day for the people of country Z, especially after the whole year of natural disasters and man-made disasters, everyone is not only in poor health, but also in a very dangerous mental state.

    So this time the boss was also cruel, and he gritted his teeth and took out a lot of supplies.

    Still according to the head, everyone took their ID card and pressed their fingerprints to receive supplies.

    One catty of flour, three catties of rice, twenty catties of vegetable and mushroom buns, one catty of pork, two catties of chicken and duck, five catties of fish, half catty of eggs, half catty of sugar, and a box of milk.

    Children under the age of eight will have an extra catty of eggs, and babies under the age of one will have an extra pack of milk powder on top of the catty of eggs. Pregnant women and women who have given birth within one month will have an extra box of health-care medicine to enhance immunity.

    These things were nothing two years ago, but now, they are extravagant things.

    Although the materials are distributed according to the head, everyone has it, but many people ran to queue overnight.

    It's New Year's Eve soon, but the bustling is not the hotel commercial street, but the various material collection points, which are full of people at a glance.

    The Yu family is no exception.

    In the middle of the night, I got up and put on my clothes, took the dog and the community team to collect supplies.

    The supplies this time are different from the previous ones, they are too "rare". In order to avoid "accidents" of robbery and corruption, the whole process was live broadcast + military escort.

    But also because of this reason, it can't be delivered to the gate of the community like water delivery, so some places can only be vacated as material collection places.

    The Jiangshan Community is a bit far from the designated pick-up place, so Mama Yu and the others naturally took the dog with them in a dog cart before going out.

    A car that is too big is likely to occupy space and cause dissatisfaction from others. The car that is taken out is based on the number of people and the amount of supplies.

    The material collection team in Jiangshan District got up very early, but there were still many people who got up earlier than them. After waiting in line for more than ten hours, it was finally their turn.