Chapter 93

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 93

    "Sister Yueyue, are you going to work?" Xi Xiaodong greeted her with a thin face.

    When Yu Yuetong left the community, he met Xi Xiaodong who was out for a walk with his dog. The three huskies followed him obediently, and he couldn't see the unruliness of a few months ago.

    Yu Yuetong greeted him, and patted the heads of the three huskies a few times.

    A few months ago, the inspection in the community could hear the roars of being tortured by nine huskies, but as the high temperature and drought lasted longer and longer, not only Xi Xiaodong was unable to get angry, but the number of huskies was also increasing. reduce.

    The husky's food intake is not small. Although they earned some money and food by plowing the fields during the spring plowing, it was still not enough to support nine huskies and a dozen people to live comfortably for several months.

    In hot weather, drinking water is the most important thing. No matter how painful Xi Xiaodong was, he could only helplessly watch the lively dogs gradually lose their vitality due to the reduction of food and water.

    Xi Xiaodong still insists on taking the dog out for a walk, of course it is more than just a simple walk. He took the dog out to find food.

    Raising nine dogs is very stressful, but also because of these nine dogs, no one in Xi Xiaodong's family of thirteen died of starvation.

    Searching for water and food, hunting, pulling carts, after Xi Xiaodong's training in various methods and Yu Yuetong's guidance, nine huskies supported a family.

    Although the food and water they found could barely keep a whole family from starving to death, at this time, it was already a very rare thing.

    But...

    Yu Yuetong reminded him: "If conditions permit, at least one young man and one dog must be able to eat enough."

    Xi Xiaodong was taken aback for a moment, then smiled wryly: "I will try my best.

    " The smell of minced meat, but Xi Xiaodong knew that this was a kind reminder from Yu Yuetong.

    There are nine dogs in his family, and the amount of water they drink every day is an exaggerated figure. This is a heavy "burden", but it also attracts greedy eyes from some people.

    Murder is a crime, and cannibalism is a burden, but stealing dogs and eating dog meat is another matter.

    The ribs of the nine dogs are clearly visible due to long-term starvation, but even so, in the eyes of some people, they are walking small meat mountains.

    Specially spare food to let a dog eat a full meal. It sounds a little bit like eating minced meat, but in terms of vigilance and attack power, an adult who has not received professional training and special exercise can't beat a healthy and fierce medium-sized dog. dog.

    These huskies of Xi Xiaodong's family have big bones and strong hunting ability. When they are full, one of them can make Xi Xiaodong, a grown man, fly.