Chapter 47

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 47

Although the Yu family didn't lack anything, in order not to be conspicuous, Yu Yuetong went to collect the daily necessities package.

The package is not big, and the belongings of seven people can be contained in one big bag.

The neighbors who went up with Yu Yuetong used to moan and sigh for a while after receiving the supplies, but I don't know if it was because the weather was sunny and there was hope.

Most of the people who came to receive the supplies package were young people. In the past, all the supplies were transported by boats. The water accumulated so badly that it was not a few steps for the residents on the ninth floor. Instead, it was the helicopters that distributed supplies that affected the owners of the ninth floor.

But no one said a word of complaint.

"I don't know when the water will recede."

"I can't see enough, there must be a place for the water to recede. Everywhere is flooded, where else can it recede?" "

Then there is still the sea, I looked at the remote sensing pictures issued by the government before, and there are not many places where it rains on the sea, there is always a way! Don't they all talk about the conservation of matter?" "...

"

During the months of being locked up at home, I haven't practiced anything else. Come out, the power of self-hypnosis and self-comfort is to rise steadily.

Yu Yuetong listened to their optimistic conversation and said nothing. Perhaps everyone knew that there would be more problems after the rainstorm, but at least no one wanted to think about it now.

Just flood it, nature is so amazing, maybe it can absorb the water to other areas!

"Country M! By the way, isn't country M dying of water shortage?! I remember they planted a large avocado forest somewhere, which is very watery! The groundwater has been sucked up, and it has been raining for so long this time. The water probably went there!"

"It's not in the same continent, can our water survive?"

"You don't care about the ecological adjustment ability of nature! It's fine for billions of years, and it can still be destroyed by this little water. Can it be destroyed?!"

Xu Jiajia walked beside Yu Yuetong, and asked her in a low voice what her plans were in the future: "Although the rain has stopped, I still feel a little uneasy in my heart. Didn't people say in ancient times that there must be a plague after a major disaster? There must be a lot of drowned animals, and what if there is some kind of bacteria..."

Many people have thought of this question. Although they have hope for the future, the experience of being trapped for more than three months still makes many people I became nervous.

After thinking about it, Yu Yuetong said: "The water can't be receded in a day. I'm going to stay at home for a while, wait until the water is almost receded, and then go to the clothing store or the warehouse of the clothing factory to see if I can buy some." Clothes."