Chapter 16

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    Although it is a free country, Yu Yuetong has also minimized his sense of existence, but just in case, Yu Yuetong is still going to fight first.

    Although country A is rich in products, they are limited to agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry. There are few light industries with low profits. Although there are paper mills, the prices are too high to be lowered.

    The drug management in country A is also very strict, or expensive, but the drug is absolutely necessary to buy more,

    so Yu Yuetong puts the target in the country or other countries.

    It's just that Yu Yuetong still has to go to Europe to do some things before trying to find a way to get in touch with a large number of drug purchase channels.

    Mother Yu loves to eat hairy crabs, and now is a good world to eat hairy crabs, but country A rarely sells them, so Yu Yuetong sent her idea to Europe.

    The hairy crabs there have become an invasive species and are flooding. In the past few years, the hairy crabs have been made into export products and sold to country Z. Although the prices in Europe are high, hairy crabs are very cheap. After all, no one eats them. There are only a few fishing companies that do not roll, and there is no pressure from competition, so the local hairy crabs are extremely cheap.

    Some time ago, Yu Yuetong was asking part-time European students to contact the channel over there, and directly asked the salvage company to help her salvage. She only needed to pay for a flight ticket and some intermediary fees, and she could "buy" tens of thousands of tons at an extremely low price. Yellow and creamy hairy crabs!     As for crayfish, I can only contact them when I return to my country. No one eats crayfish abroad, and several countries where crayfish are flooded have all kinds of pollution. Although it is good to have stuttering in the last days, but After all, stockpiling is under certain conditions, so it is better to be cleaner.     Although the price of spicy crayfish, thirteen-flavored crayfish, and garlic-flavored crayfish is high in the market, because several crayfish vocational colleges have been established in the past few years, the domestic crayfish farming is already a very mature system. Contact the crayfish farmers directly, and the price can reach three or four yuan per catty, and only six to seven thousand yuan per ton, which Yu Yuetong still has.

    With a little airfare and some labor costs, Yu Yuetong easily harvested a total of 50,000 tons of hairy crabs from five large ships, and each crab weighed more than two taels. Heavy "Big Mac". Hairy crabs hairy crabs are veritable hairy crabs.

    Labor costs in Europe are high, but it's nothing compared to these.

    Yu Yuetong came here for the hairy crabs, but on the way to the airport, she happened to see sanitation workers driving forklifts on the coastline to clean up oysters, who were very distressed.

    At that moment, what appeared in Yu Yuetong's mind were groups of grilled oysters, garlic oysters, oyster vermicelli, oysters in sauce...in short, all kinds of oysters.

    Yu Yuetong immediately refunded the air ticket, used a handful of banknotes just exchanged to treat the sanitation workers to eat some fruit, and took care of the oyster mountain that was about to be sent to be disposed of as garbage. And enthusiastically promised to clean up all the oysters in the next few days.

    How to clean up? Of course it was stuffed into his space!

    Since they were all here, Yu Yuetong stopped by to do some shopping.

    European chocolate is very famous. Yu Yuetong used to love to eat chocolate. After raising a dog, she bought less chocolate. She has done a good job in environmental management, and puts chocolates in the cabinet every time, but a creature like a puppy is cuter than an angel when it is good. Most of the time she is good, but as long as she is not good once, she will It's terrible.

    Yu Yuetong still remembers that time when she turned on the monitor to see the dog and heal her tired body, but she saw the thrilling scene of the dog opening the cupboard door to find something to eat. Take the dog to the hospital to induce vomiting.

    Fortunately, the chocolate was wrapped in a shell, and it was only bitten through a little bit, and there was a pet hospital nearby, so nothing happened.

    Since then, Yu Yuetong has never bought chocolate again.

    Even if I get hungry occasionally, I eat out and then go home.

    But in this life... With space, a good thing that can't be demolished by a dog to cause trouble, how can she not buy more chocolates!

    Chocolate can also be regarded as a very high-quality source of calorie supplementation. Although it is a small piece, it has a lot of calories, and it is perfect for supplementing physical strength.

    So Yu Yuetong is not polite, white chocolate, dark chocolate, pure chocolate, hazelnut chocolate... Yu Yuetong bought 100 tons of each flavor, adding up to almost 8,000 tons.

    White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate, but it’s delicious in lesser amounts! Yu Yuetong especially likes to eat white peach-flavored white chocolate. The silky chocolate melts softly between the lips and teeth, and the fresh white peach flavor permeates the mouth. Seventy to eighty percent greasy.

    Yu Yuetong decisively bought another 100 tons.

    tasty! ! !

    There is also wine. Yu Yuetong was lucky enough to meet a winery changing hands during the period of "staying". Yu Yuetong is not interested in buying a winery, but is very interested in the inventory in the winery.

    Yu Yuetong doesn't drink alcohol, but both Yu's father and Yu's mother can drink it. Yu's father listened to the health-preserving program on TV saying that wine nourishes people. After a while, he replaced beer with wine. Then, because wine was more expensive than beer, he drank it again after a while. Went back for a beer.     Yu Yuetong scoffed at the idea of ​​drinking to support people, but Yu's father really loved drinking, and he had been frugal all his life, and he had never drank wine with a unit price of more than 300 yuan. Thinking of this, Yu Yuetong's heart softened again.     Considering that wine is also a good thing that is well circulated in the last days, Yu Yuetong hesitated and bought this batch of wine. Because it was clearance, the price was very low, only one-tenth of the market price.     A thousand bottles of wine is not too much, but it gave Yu Yuetong a reminder that drinking wine is not good, but there are many people who love and drink, so she can buy some in small quantities for occasional needs.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes