Chapter 35 (1)

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 35 (1)

The current prices are changing day by day, and everything has risen exaggeratedly, especially under the background that 80% of the cities in the country are flooded.

Three hundred and one bags of big-name peat soil are the normal price, and it will be cheaper to buy online. The price is between two hundred and two hundred and two hundred and six depending on the size of the particles.

But this is the cost of shipping and the profit of the intermediate sellers. In fact, the purchase price of large quantities is only about 100.

The store that Yu Yuetong contacted bought four hundred one bags regardless of the size of the grains. One bag of three hundred liters of soil may weigh more than one hundred catties.

In such a large quantity, it is not much different from wholesale, and it costs 410 bags if the transportation is self-care, which is not cheap anyway.

But in the case of Yucheng being flooded, there are really not many buyers who are willing to ship in large quantities!

Many people don't order takeaway even if they have the goods in their hands. After all, it may be more expensive tomorrow!

The cost is 100, and now it is asking for 400 bags of soil. Not only can it not be said to be black-hearted, but it should be praised as "doing charity".

After all, the price of green vegetables is already eighty-five a catty, and there is still a price but no market.

It costs 1,000 to buy a box of vegetables, and another 500 to have the courier deliver it. Is it expensive? expensive! But what if you don't buy it? One is that some people may not be willing to sell it, and the other is that it is not necessarily willing to give it away if it is so dangerous outside. The people who are still sending orders outside are all low-level people who are risking their lives for money.

This world has become almost incomprehensible, but no matter what the world becomes, everyone is trying their best to survive.

"Yueyue, I don't know who transferred 100,000 yuan to me suddenly in my card, you can check it for me." Yu's father was a little confused when he received the bank information, "I don't know this account name either." Yu

Yuetong She was very calm: "Dad, I transferred the 100,000 to you. You take the 100,000 first. At least don't panic if you have money in your hand.

" For a scene, soil, pots, fertilizers, pots, and gardening tools, she bought them in advance and put them in the warehouse.

She doesn't care about the loan from country A. The sky is high and the emperor is far away. With this condition, it doesn't matter if the farms and factories are taken back. Anyway, all the things are taken away, and all the money is spent.

But domestic banks haven't closed down yet, among other things, the mortgage still has to be repaid.

Yu Yuetong spent all her money before the rain came, but it wasn't that there was no way out.

Before the rainstorm, the rent of the warehouse plus the goods cost a total of 2 million yuan. Now less than half of it has been sold, but more than 5 million yuan of funds have been recovered.