Chapter 15

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

    Yu Yuetong bought one warehouse after another and signed one contract after another with the unit of "ton" almost in a "sweeping" attitude.

    When buying tomatoes, Yu Yuetong bought 50,000 tons in one go, and then found a "small base" in the backyard of the farmer's house.

    The colorful tomatoes shone beautifully under the sun and water drops, and the farmer enthusiastically picked a large pot of colorful small tomatoes for her to taste.

    With just one sip, Yu Yuetong was amazed. She likes to eat tomatoes very much, but to be honest, the current tomatoes are not very delicious. For the convenience of transportation, whether it is a large tomato that is mainly used as a dish or a small tomato that is sold as a fruit, it is a variety with thick skin that is resistant to transportation. Although it is convenient for transportation, it tastes much worse.

    Yu Yuetong asked the farmer what this was.

    "This is grown by myself. The skin of these small tomatoes is very thin, and they are not resistant to transportation, so they cannot be grown on a large scale, but they taste good, so the tomatoes grown here are all eaten by our family." Yu Yuetong took another bite

    , According to the farmer, the tomato variety in her hand is called sweet aperitif. It is very sweet and has a thin skin. When you sip it lightly, the sweet juice bursts out, filling your mouth with the aroma of tomatoes.

    Yu Yuetong pointed the small tomato at the sun, and could even see the pulp, juice and seeds wrapped in the skin, like gems.

    This somewhat involves Yu Yuetong's knowledge blind spot. In her last life before the end of the world, she didn't say that there is no distinction between five grains, but it is almost the same. Her understanding of fruit varieties is limited to when she goes shopping. The farmer sells her to try. It doesn't taste good" and I don't know anything else at all.

    After the end of the world, the plants and the environment have undergone tremendous changes. Although she can plant, it is limited to those mutated plants.

    "Mr. Arthur, can you sell me some seeds?" Yu Yuetong signed a contract with the seed company long ago, and with the convenience of the farm, she collected hundreds of seeds of grain and vegetables, which is more than enough for daily life.

    But at this moment she realized that although she had bought many kinds of seeds, those were only common vegetable varieties in the market.

    For example, tomato seeds, she bought two kinds, one large tomato and one small tomato.

    Because farmers also make choices based on the market and transportation, so when it comes to buying seeds, they are these two.

    But according to Yu Yuetong's observation, this "small base" of less than 300 square meters grows more than 30 kinds of tomatoes alone.

    "It's just a little seed, I'll give it to you!"

    As soon as he and Yu Yuetong made a big business of hundreds of thousands of tons, Arthur generously loosened a lot of seeds from Yu Yuetong.