Chapter 4

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

    In order to please Yu Yuetong, the bank specially arranged a manager of Z descent to serve her.

    "Dear Ms. Yu, I am Li Anran, the manager of Honghua Bank..."

    More than 800 million cash is enough for the bank to send an exclusive VIP manager to serve her. Although the bonus is received anonymously, no matter how anonymous it is, it cannot bypass the bank.

    The bonus was given from Honghua Bank, but the money was not from Honghua Bank. The general manager of Honghua Bank came to fight for the funds.

    "Miss Yu, our bank is the largest bank in country A. We can provide you with the richest and most loans in country A!" Yu Yuetong did not refuse. As the largest

    bank in country A, the bank in their hands The network resources are terrible, and the services that can be provided to VIP customers cover all aspects of life, and they can provide convenience that ordinary people can't imagine.

    Grain prices are very cheap. No one will care if you buy eight or ten bags of 20-jin or 50-jin bags of rice, but if an individual purchases 80,000 tons or 100,000 tons, he will be invited no matter which country he is in. Have a cup of tea and inspect the layout of the small black house.

    So after getting the money, Yu Yuetong didn't rush to buy supplies immediately, but revealed to her exclusive bank manager that she wanted to invest in "real estate".

    In recent years, there are more and more rich people in country Z, and the "land mania" or "real estate speculation" in country Z is also well-known by countries all over the world. When you come to country A, you will buy houses and land, and buy a large area. The bank manager has long been familiar with the strangeness, even in her expectation.

    Yu Yuetong only briefly revealed his idea of ​​buying a farm, and Li Anran said caringly: "Miss Yu, you are so lucky! To be honest, our bank has just taken back a few farms during this period! The original plan was to send them to auction next month. Yes."

    Farmers in country M are generally not upper-class people. On the contrary, they are "laborers" who rely heavily on bank loans and rely on luck. Because of the wind and sun, their necks are dark and red. Because of this, they even have "red necks" "This kind of exclusive contempt.

    The large land area and high degree of mechanization mean that farmers in country A need a lot of initial capital investment, so farmers who are not rich must rely on large loans from banks to survive.

    And if the farms that rely heavily on loans have problems with their capital chain, the farms will be taken away.

    As the largest bank in country A, Honghua Bank has so many resources that even a professional intermediary can't speak.

    Although Li Anran grew up in country A with her parents, she has a very good understanding of the "land complex" of country Z. In addition, she can work as a bank manager in country A, where discrimination is serious. Both IQ and EQ are very good. sharp.

    For the 882 million US dollars in Yu Yuetong's hands, the things prepared for her must not be "inferior products" that cannot be sold.

    To dissatisfy Yu Yuetong is not to punish her, but to displease her with her bonus and salary.