Chapter 54

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 54

    When the three mothers and daughters moved here, they were poor and poor, but the three mothers and daughters knew how to live, and gradually got better. Looking at the lush plants in the house and the gradually increasing grain reserves, there is a feeling that life is getting better and better a feeling of.

    "Yueyue, have you eaten? There are rice noodles at home, why don't you eat a bowl!" "

    No, no, I'll come up after I finish eating." Yu Yuetong said another thing, "Shiwen Shiyu, remember tomorrow Ask for leave and don't go to school now. I heard from my colleagues that the Chinese New Year is coming, and the government will release part of the supplies."

    Hearing what Yu Yuetong said, the two sisters immediately jumped up without any hesitation. Three feet high: "I'll call now!"

    The heavy rain interrupted the classes for several months, and the rain stopped and the water receded. Naturally, the school's classes had to catch up with the progress as quickly as possible.

    weekend? winter vacation? This has nothing to do with students!

    If it weren’t for the current shortage of electricity, the street lamps outside have to save electricity, it’s not safe for day students to go home too late, and not every school has the conditions to provide dormitories for all students, the school can’t wait to make up classes until ten o’clock in the evening !

    Both Zhou Shiwen and Zhou Shiyu were top students. Although the teacher believed that they did not take the leave for fun, but now it is the sprint stage of study, he couldn't help but say a few more words, and asked the parents to answer the phone, saying a lot, Only then was the holiday approved.

    Yu Yuetong also notified in the family group, this news is not very strict confidentiality, the reason why he did not notify in advance is to make way for the transportation of materials.

    Otherwise, with the current shortage of supplies, when it is said that we must fully supply supplies to ensure that everyone can have a good year, the excited people may queue up a few days earlier if they want to drag their families with them.

    In this weather, staying up late and queuing outside will really kill many people!

    So just wait until the day to release the news.

    The Ability Management Bureau is responsible for the delivery of this batch of goods. It is not a secret in the Ability Management Bureau. The leaders above have also tacitly agreed that they can share the news with their relatives, but they have repeatedly emphasized that there must be no accidents!

    The so-called accident is - it is not allowed to stipulate that there are crowds queuing at the entrance of the supermarket before business hours.

    When Yu Yuetong notified, he specifically emphasized not to go too early, and postponed the time by an hour.

    The supermarket's business hours are eight o'clock in the morning, and Yu Yuetong notified that it was nine o'clock, but even so, the Yu family got up before seven o'clock.