Chapter 65

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 65

    Yu Yuetong first fed some medicine to Grandma Yu, and then moved her to the car. An An practiced the portable fan skills to keep the air flowing around her all the time in the heat. This was really a great help to Grandma Yu!

    "Yiyi come with me, you go to the outpatient clinic first to see if you can register, outpatient and emergency are fine!" Yu Yuetong didn't dare to put all her hopes on the other party, and Grandma Yu is old, even if she survives now, the follow-up Recovery also requires a professional doctor.

    "Hello, is this Tiantian's mother? That's it. I'm Yu Yuetong from the Administration Bureau. I need Tiantian's help with something. Is she at home now?"

    Song Keyi thought they were looking for someone Yu Yuetong knew. A retired doctor may be too old to go out, but she never thought that the "doctor" was a schoolboy who had just passed her waist.

    Tiantian's mother looked nervous: "Hello, leader, just tell me if you need our help. Tiantian, come and call someone." Although she said so, she kept holding her daughter tightly, probably because she was afraid There are mandatory tasks for such a young daughter to perform, and the focus of "helping" is not on Tiantian.

    Che Shiyi, a second-grade elementary school student, said politely to Yu Yuetong: "Hello, sister leader.

    " Would you like to try Tiantian?" Yu Yuetong didn't raise the money, but a large bag of fruit had already been put down.

    "This..." Che Shiyi's mother looked embarrassed.

    "I'll take this responsibility, no matter what happens, Tiantian will not be affected." Yu Yuetong said with a sincere face, "I know it's difficult for you, but I'm just such a grandma." Let the eight-year-old

    go Saving people is indeed a struggle.

    The superhuman whose nickname is Tian Tian and whose real name is Che Shiyi is only eight years old. Last year, the school was closed within a few days after entering elementary school. The online class was not available for a few days, and the whole city had no electricity or internet. Did not have time to experience.

    Leaving aside the stability of her abilities, what if she is not saved? Will the child leave a shadow?

    Will Yu Yuetong vent her anger?

    These are all things to consider as a parent.

    "Sister, what's wrong with grandma?"

    The adults were still hesitating, but the child took a step forward, looked at Grandma Yu who was pale and closed her eyes, and carefully reached out to touch her: "Is grandma sick?" Song

    Keyi Although she didn't know why Yu Yuetong brought Grandma Yu to find a little girl, she couldn't help crying when she was asked this question.

    Tears rolled down from the red and swollen eyes, Song Keyi stubbornly held back the crying and trembling, and held Grandma Yu's hand as if this would keep her from leaving.

    Yu Yuetong, whose heart was as hard as iron, couldn't help his eyes turning red at this moment.

    Grandma Yu's situation is very dangerous. Heatstroke can be a big or small thing. If it is mild, it may just be a little dizzy, and it can be relieved by drinking water in a cool and ventilated place. If it is severe, it will cause organ failure and shock, and if it is more serious, it will cause death. of!