Chapter 98

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 98

    This time, the materials collection procedures are very strict, unless you really didn't leave the door to the scene, otherwise you have to go to collect them in person according to the regulations.

    Yu Yuetong had no time to go to work, so she went through the unified distribution channel of the management bureau, so she didn't take this matter to heart. It was only when Yu's mother called that she suddenly remembered it.

    "Where are you now?" Mother Yu sent her a location.

    After a year of natural disasters, not many capitalists are willing to "sell" a large number of materials in the warehouse.

    The supplies this time were also obtained by the top.

    The official has a strong sense of urgency, and no one is more serious than the official when it comes to hoarding.

    Since the government got the space a few years ago, it has tried every means to collect materials.

    Yu Yuetong doesn't know exactly how much food there is, but if it is spread out to more than one billion people, and then divided by the most conservative twenty years, no amount of food can hold up so much.

    What is pursued now is no longer the quality of life, but survival.

    Therefore, every material must be treated with the most cautious attitude.

    The "New Year's goods" gift pack and this supermarket event are all materials obtained from various big capitalists by using last year's strategy.

    The existence of supernatural abilities is no longer a secret. From the last "auction of portable space" incident, many people have guessed the truth.

    This time, the existence of supernatural abilities is completely disclosed to the public, and the "portable space" is not as attractive as last time.

    Fortunately, there is an existence that is more irresistible than the portable space - the potion to restore mental power.

    It is said to be a potion, but its essence is the extract of mutated animals and plants.

    Although direct consumption of mutated animals and plants can also speed up the recovery of mental power, but the potion is more convenient, and as an advanced product after purification, the effect is even better!

    A tube of first-level medicine can replenish 500 points of mental power in one minute, second-level medicine 2000 points, third-level medicine 10000 points but it takes five minutes.

    You must know that the upper limit of ordinary first-level supernatural powers is only 100.

    The development of supernatural abilities in foreign countries has just started, and even if mutant creatures can be killed with artillery fire, they cannot be refined.

    Eighty percent of the supernatural beings in the country get golden jobs. Just like the policy of banning wooden warehouses, no matter how rich the rich are, they cannot organize a large number of supernatural beings to capture a large number of mutant creatures and refine them.