Chapter 40

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

The popularity of the Kunlun faction exploded completely. If there were still many people who thought it was just a script hype, but after the official news broadcast room was publicly connected and appeared on the scene, it became a scene that shattered the three views of most Z people. big hammer.

Not only did it trigger a tsunami of heated discussions in China, but it also attracted many discussions on the Internet.

[Kung fu in Country Z? Isn't that all a lie? No matter how powerful the martial art of country Z is, it can't beat the wooden warehouse of our country A, it's all just deception. ]

[The people of country Z are really good at lying. When I said that there is kung fu in the world, they told me it was all fake. Now I already know that kung fu is all boasted by people from country Z! You can't fool me! ]

[The people of country Z are really too dishonest, it's just some editing special effects, are you going to use these things to deceive people? I won't be fooled again! ]

[Kung fu? Isn't that the traditional art of kimchi country? What does it have to do with Country Z? ]

[I've watched the video, it's just some magic props + clips + parkour, it's so amazing, I haven't seen you go to school and work on a sword! ]

[I don't believe it! There are martial arts and internal strength in the world! Master, please pay respects to your disciples. If our Kunlun sect does not accept foreigners, I will apply for country Z nationality right now! ]

After the popularity increased, all kinds of nonsense remarks came out. Although there are also some friendly and yearning remarks, in the online world where the whole world has become violent, the Kunlun faction and Yu Yuetong have become one of the tools for chasing hot spots and venting anger.

[Liar, people from country Z can tell lies, and they are also ugly. I can't see what looks good at all. ]

[Her hands look like they haven't been exercised, and she uses some edited things to deceive people. How can this kind of person have so many views? too disgusting! ]

It has been raining for a month. Although all countries have suffered disasters to varying degrees, they are still within the acceptable and controllable range. It is also because there are more disaster-stricken areas. Everyone cannot do without the Internet, unless the Internet is broken or there is a power outage. Otherwise, almost everyone would like to spend all day on the Internet.

The network of country Z is not connected with foreign countries, and country Z is more face-saving, so the propaganda is a little weaker. In the stereotype of foreigners, country Z is poor and liars. Seeing the screen recording of picking leaves and flying flowers and Qinggong , the first reaction is false. Speaking of trolls, there are a lot of them on the Internet in any country. Normally, the netizens in country Z would have copied the keyboard and sprayed back, but this time the netizens in country Z were surprisingly quiet. Netizens from country Z on the Internet are as quiet as chickens, but domestic social networks are extremely noisy. [Who on earth spread such an important matter on the Internet! Traitors are disgusting! ] [Originally, I thought that the master said that anyone can learn it. As a disciple of the Kunlun School, I should learn the mind of the master. Now it seems--dammit who will spread this kind of thing on the Internet again. I picked up the keyboard and sprayed it to death you! ] [A group of idiots dare to scold Lao Tzu's master. Do you think I can't press the keyboard or lift the phone? ! ] [Everyone, brothers and sisters, this time we must unite! The reputation of Master and the Kunlun School is up to us to protect! Faced with these rascals' rumor-mongering attacks, I thought of a solution all night. Now I need the help of as many juniors and sisters as possible who can overcome the wall. Base camp 1 23****** needs to be reviewed to enter the group, 50w and elites should be conscious Don't increase our workload, or offline real pk! ] People live without steaming steamed buns to fight for their breath, and those who can hold back their anger after being scolded like this are either saints or steamed buns, they are not steamed buns! But they don't want to make money for those foreign marketing accounts who are deliberately trying to get popular, so the best way is- they ignore the rumors and slanders about the Kunlun School and the inner power of martial arts. [Ah, yes, yes, yes, how could there be martial arts in the world? all fake! Don't believe it! ] Although being scolded by the motherland makes people very angry and aggrieved, and martial arts is slandered, it also makes people angry, but most netizens can still tell the difference between the serious and the serious.