Chapter 50 (2)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50 (2)

    Knowing that he owes so much money, and even going to jail..."

    After all, it was her own brother, Aunt Yu asked in a low voice: "Brother, what should I do? Father Yu

    sneered: "Let him go to jail, the gambler can't be saved, let him go to jail!" "

    Papa Yu's coldness not only shocked Aunt Yu, but also surprised Yu Yuetong.

    Uncle Yu was about to go to jail more than 20 years ago. He embezzled funds from Papa Yu's factory, and hundreds of thousands of them involved workers' wages. , he will be sued in court if he gets into trouble.

    The crime of embezzlement is quite serious.

    In the end, Father Yu couldn’t bear to see his younger brother go to jail, so he carried it alone.

    Although Uncle Yu still This money, but Yu’s father’s factory also went bankrupt, and he owed a lot of debts.

    Yu Yuetong’s uncles and aunts felt that Yu’s father was taken advantage of, and this was the biggest reason.

    “Brother, that’s your own brother. What's wrong with lending him some money? Aunt Yu wanted to speak for Uncle Yu.

    Father Yu had already made up his mind that he would not care about the rags of these younger brothers and sisters in the future. It is my responsibility to provide them with pensions, so forget about it. The life is yours, and the future will be better, I am happy for you from the bottom of my heart. Bad days are your own fault. "

    "If you still treat me as a brother, you will live a good life for yourself in the future. If you don't recognize me as a brother, then I will not be your sister." "

    The author has something to say:

    I slept too much on weekends...embarrassing

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes