Chapter 73

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

    "Hello, I'm Yin Yuwei from the 30th Team of the Logistics Department of the Ability Management Bureau. This is my work card."

    Bai Sihan looked at the woman sitting beside his bed blankly and at a loss, probably the same woman, Moreover, the other party looked gentle and polite, which greatly lowered Bo Sihan's vigilance.

    "Where...is my mother?" Bo Sihan's mind was still muddled, and he even subconsciously refused to listen to Yin Yuwei's self-introduction.

    "Your mother has some signs of dehydration and stroke, but it's not a serious problem. After simple treatment, I will go to hospital for you."

    Bo Sihan finished speaking gently, and then began to ask about the cause and effect of the accident in a business-like manner.

    "Did you have conflicts with them?"

    Bo Sihan's expression froze visible to the naked eye, and his eyeballs began to move stiffly and slowly: "What conflict?"

    Bo Sihan stared at her: "It shouldn't be Should I ask 'who are they' first?"

    Bo Sihan was so frightened that his scalp was numb.

    Yin Yuwei patted her head and reassured her: "Don't be nervous, it's just a few questions. You haven't officially grown up yet, and you just awakened your abilities. In that case, we will consider the factors of the ability to go berserk." Inside."

    Although Bo Sihan fainted out of exhaustion, she still had an impression of what happened before fainting.

    Killing, killing...

    When the tense nerves were completely broken, those ugly faces came to mind. She just vented her anger as usual - go to hell! Why does garbage like you exist in the world? ! Wouldn't it be good to all die? !

    The fleeting thought turned from delusion to reality, and when the blood flower really exploded in front of his eyes, Bai Sihan didn't know how to deal with it.

    "I, I didn't mean it... I'm only eighteen, I'm going to college, and I'm looking for a job to take care of my mother. I, I don't mean to spend the rest of my life, I really—really don't I want to kill them!"

    Bai Sihan eagerly grabbed Yin Yuwei's arm, his whole body was in a state of confusion, his eyes full of tears were occupied by fear and panic: "I just think about it, just think about it, no, really no want to kill them..."

    Bai Sihan's contradictory words made Yin Yuwei look sympathetic. As a woman, she could understand Yin Yuwei's helplessness and panic, but the fact that she killed someone was an unchangeable fact.

    There were only Yin Yuwei and Bai Sihan in the room, but there was a large group of people behind the surveillance.

    "Captain Yan, what do you think about this matter?"

    The matter of the supernatural powers belongs to the supernatural power management bureau. There are almost no high-end combat power supernatural powers in Blue City. No matter in terms of level or strength, Yan Annan's identity It's the tallest one.