Chapter 22 (4)

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 22 (4)

    Everything can be explained.

    Of the remaining 180,000, Yu Yuetong allocated 100,000 to target single women who have received higher education and have a career and financial independence.

    Having received higher education, having a career, and being financially independent, these three conditions can basically guarantee that the selected person is a woman with a relatively independent mind, a calm mind, a strong ability to survive, and a tough personality.

    The reason for adding single is to remove the love brain as much as possible.

    Space is a golden finger, but Yu Yuetong put a hint in each space key to hide the existence of space as much as possible.

    But this hint is not strong, and it is not mandatory. If you really want to say it, Yu Yuetong has no way to stop it.

    Love brain is not a crime, but if the other party happens to be a love brain, by meeting a scumbag boyfriend, maybe they will cultivate a murderer who specializes in hunting space holders.

    Although Yu Yuetong didn't feel that she had killed the other party, but thinking that she might be involved in the "hunting list", she became very irritable.

    So she excluded the love brain and the steamed stuffed bun that couldn't stand up.

    As for Baozi, who has a weak personality and is easy to be sucked by others - the previous condition has already screened out more than half of them.

    The reason why so many opportunities choose women is even simpler. Judging from the crime rate of the whole society, the proportion of men committing crimes is much higher than that of women.

    When a man gets space, his first reaction may be to do some big business, but most women want to live their lives in peace, and this "unambitious" idea has become an important factor in maintaining social stability.

    In addition, Yu Yuetong is a woman herself, and she has experienced the hardships of women's lives in the last days, so she wants women like her to have more hope of living.

    For the rest, Yu Yuetong randomly selected the mental power fluctuations she had recorded in a "random" way.

    Although it is said to be "random" and a screening of specific groups of people, from the very beginning, there have been invisible screening conditions-people with tough and peaceful mental fluctuations.

    Yu Yuetong is a person who cannot guarantee space, what will happen to them in the future, but what she feels at this moment is peaceful and relaxing mental fluctuations.

    "Yueyue, Mom asked you something."

    When she got up for dinner the next morning, Yu Yuetong could tell at a glance that Mother Yu's expression was not right, but she pretended not to know anything.

    "Mom, what's wrong?"

    Mother Yu hesitated for a moment, her lips trembled for a while, and finally turned her head to hide her red eyes, and pretended to be innocent and said, "It's nothing."