Chapter 109

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 109

    The mighty snow removal activities continued until dark and did not end.

    The manpower of supernatural beings is limited, even if all the staff are dispatched, they cannot clean up the snow in the entire city.

    The snowplowing brigade of supernatural beings is only responsible for the most troublesome part, and the sanitation workers are responsible for the major roads. As for other places, they still have to do it themselves.

    On one side is the endless snow, on the other side is the incomparably heroic snow, everyone's arms are sore from exhaustion.

    "What can I do! I will be buried again tomorrow."

    There are not a few people who worry about "tomorrow".

    "It's big enough, stop now, stop now!"

    Everyone was praying, but what came to mind was the heavy rain in the first year of the end of the world.

    Yu Yuetong worked an overtime shift, and a special person was in charge of the interrogation and investigation of spies, and her work focus was not there.

    Now the most important thing is to deal with the snow.

    Heavy snow keeps falling, and the snow on the road surface will be filled with new snow after being shoveled.

    Even worse, what to do with the shoveled snow?

    This snow is not the next day or two, nor the next week or two weeks.

    The city is so big, the flower beds on both sides of the road will not be able to pile up sooner or later, and it will be bad if there is another "avalanche" at that time.

    It can only be shipped out of the city.

    There are many rivers in the south, even in the city there are many rivers.

    The scorching in summer made the river bottom out and completely reduced to a "container", but it is too naive to rely on these rivers to hold enough snow to submerge a city!

    What Yu Yuetong is hosting is the artificial iceberg project.

    In order to save resources to the greatest extent,

    residents in rural areas, suburbs, and old urban areas will eventually move to newly planned bases.

    It is indeed very inconvenient to have more than one million people crowded into a small "base", but it is nothing compared to life!

    The base in the previous life was not so crowded, but how many people are there in the entire base?

    As long as you can survive, what is the disadvantage of being crowded and inconvenient?

    "Confirm again, there is no sign of life anymore, right?"

    The supernatural person with strong perception ability, the satellite remote sensing confirmation, the thermal imager confirmation... After dozens of procedures passed, with the "Qi" With a sound, a vortex appeared in mid-air, and then countless snow poured out.