𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫...

By peachymaximoff

"𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" or a romance o... More

𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
forty-six
forty-seven
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
seventy
seventy-two
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

8.4K 308 38
By peachymaximoff

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | twenty-fine & thriving | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 1st, 2022

    THE NEXT MORNING, Andrew slowly got up from the bed in the guest room of the house, making sure not to wake up Sophia. He glanced down the girl, who was fast asleep in just his purple shirt that he slipped on her last night after their activities. Andrew smiled at the sight of the blonde, kissing her forehead. Sometimes he couldn't believe she was his, and he was hers. How the hell did he get so lucky?

After showering and changing into a t-shirt and jeans, Andrew walked out of the guest room just as Laila was leaving her room, in sweats and hair wet. The girl grinned excitedly, "Minnie is already in the patio, blowing up balloons because the air pump makes too much noise."

The two walked downstairs and into the patio where Minnie sat on the floor with an air pump and dozens of pink, white, and gold balloons around her. The kitchen had a crowd of balloons with strings attached. Minnie looked up, "How much time do you think we have?"

"I shut the blinds in the guest room because she will wake up if sun hits her face," Andrew answered before trying not to smirk, "And I tired her out pretty good last night so I think we have a bit."

"Ew." Laila grimaced while Minnie laughed, giving Andrew a thumbs-up. "Okay Min, you finish this. Garfield, you and I can start setting up in her room and I need to start on breakfast."

An hour and a half later, Andrew brought up the last clump of balloons into Sophia's room. Minnie was already in the bedroom, setting up the balloons as Andrew brought them. There was a pile of pink wrapped presents on the bed, and a light blue Tiffany's bag with it. There was gold letter balloons taped to the wall and other balloons scattered across the room.

After making sure Laila had finished with breakfast, Andrew walked into the guest room where Sophia was fast asleep. Laila and Minnie had given him the responsibility of waking up Sophia. Andrew sat down next to his girlfriend, kissing her cheek and rubbing her shoulder softly, "Baby, wake up."

A small groan left Sophia's lips as she tried to turn away from her boyfriend and Andrew grinned. He cupped her face, his thumb brushing against her skin, "Come on, it's your birthday. Time to get up. Open your pretty eyes."

"Stop charming me into getting up." Sophia sighed as she opened her eyes, looking up at her boyfriend. Andrew smiled back at her, pecking her lips with a kiss.  "I'm 25!"

"Oh god," Andrew sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"How old are you again?" Sophia asked with a teasing smile.

"Shut up," Andrew scoffed, tossing the girl a pair of Nike shorts and underwear that Minnie gave him from Sophia's bedroom. "Come on, we have surprises."

Andrew led the girl into her bedroom, where Laila and Minnie shouted loudly with bouquets of flowers in their hands, "Happy Birthday!"

Her green eyes widened before Sophia cracked a smile, hugging her best friends. She glanced around the room, "This is so fucking cute, oh my god."

"Only the best for you, Lulu." Minnie joked with a grin, gladly hugging the blonde back.

•••

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 1st, 2022

     LOOKING AT herself in the mirror, Sophia held her breath as she stared at her reflection. Her blonde hair was softly curled and her makeup was perfectly done, by herself, of course. She smoothed out the dress she wore— A short pink dress that flowed out at the bottom.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" The girl turned her head to the corner of the mirror, where she could see Andrew standing in the doorway. He wore black pants and a white button-up with sleeves rolled up, which very much made Sophia weak in the knees. His hair was nicely combed as always and he had his pretty smile on his face. He walked up, placing his hands on her shoulders before kissing her shoulder, "So beautiful."

"Thank you," Sophia whispered before giving him a grin. "Zip me up?"

"Gladly, Moony, I'll be the one un-zipping you later after all," Andrew smirked and Sophia flushed, shaking her head. She felt shivers down her body when Andrew placed one hand on her waist while the other began to slowly zip up the dress.

"You look so good. I love you in button-ups." Sophia grinned back at her boyfriend.

"I know," Andrew teased her, kissing her cheek as he finished zipping her dress. "I know you love me in the white button-up the best too."

"How?" Sophia rolled her eyes before turning around in his arms. She ran her fingers through Andrew's hair, and he gladly let her.

"I know you, Moony." He shrugged, holding her hand and kissing the top of it.

"I saw the text you sent me earlier," Sophia whispered and Andrew's cheeks turned pink slightly. The blonde smiled, "My life is so much fucking better with you in it too, Drew. You make everything better, actually. You make me so happy."

Glancing down at his girlfriend, Andrew licked his lips. Every bone in his body had to resist the urge to tell her he loved her right this moment. He knew for sure. He loved Sophia. He knew that Hayley and Ben were right. He's loved her since they first started meeting up in Los Angeles.

"Happy to hear it, Moony," Andrew whispered back, cupping her face gently. "Because I plan on making you happy for as long as you'll let me."

"Yo, lovebirds, people are beginning to arrive!" The lcouple heard Laila shout from downstairs and Andrew and Sophia immediately looked at each other with wide eyes. They rushed downstairs and Sophia smiled at the sight of Laila and Minnie all dressed up in short dresses too.

"God, you're a fucking princess." Laila scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully at Sophia.

"You're fucking hot," Sophia replied back with just as much attitude. "You both look incredible."

"You look like Barbie." Minnie grinned as she opened the door to the house. Sophia immediately had a smile on her lips as Remi, Alisha, and Remi's boyfriend, Cal all entered the house.

"Happy birthday, bitch!" Remi and Alisha screamed in unison, each taking their turn to hug the blonde.

"Happy birthday, Soph!" Cal said after and Sophia laughed, hugging the tall man as well.

"You look so fucking good, oh my god." Remi gasped and Sophia grinned as she hugged the girl.

"Rem, Losh," Sophia called the girls with a smile on her lips as Andrew took her side. "This is Andrew. Drew, this is Alisha, this is Remi, and this is Remi's boyfriend, Cal."

"Hi, it's so great to meet you all," Andrew hugged each of the girls before bro-hugging Cal. "I've heard good things."

"Oh please! We've heard good things about you." Alisha scoffed, sending Sophia a teasing smile.

"Yeah, Pia is absolutely obsessed with you." Cal pointed at the blonde and Sophia slapped him in the shoulder. "What? What did I say?"

"I'm obsessed with you too, darling, don't worry." Andrew told Sophia as the girl rolled her eyes.

"Darling?" Remi mouthed silently to Sophia in shock and she nodded happily.

"Where's little-miss-twenty-fine?" Mia screamed as she ran into the house with a cake with her boyfriend, Gerry, Lauren, and Lauren's boyfriend, Jeremy all walking in behind her. Sophia laughed at the sight of the cake, that was decorated with icing that said "twenty-fine & thriving!"

"Bitch, what part of 'I got a cake' did you not understand?" Laila glared at Mia playfully as she helped her get the cake into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, the saying was too good!" Mia laughed as she hugged Sophia. "Happy Birthday babe!"

"Happy Birthday Pia!" Lauren yelled, taking her turn to hug the girl. Sophia thanked her and after Jeremy said the same thing while hugging the girl.

Sophia quickly introduced Andrew to the rest of her friends. And Lauren and Sophia exchanged a look when they noticed how well their boyfriends were getting along. Lauren linked arms with Sophia, whispering, "I think they just became best friends."

"Yeah, I think so." Sophia whispered back, smirking at her friend.

"Dude, I'm serious, I loved your performance in Tick, Tick, Boom!" Jeremy told Andrew as the Brit smiled gratefully, shaking his head. "You're totally getting that Oscar nom!"

"I told him that and he didn't believe me!" Sophia scoffed, shaking her head.

"You're my girlfriend, you have to say that!" Andrew replied and the group laughed while Sophia rolled her eyes. He turned to Jeremy, patting his shoulder, "I appreciate mate, seriously. It seems as though you are very well educated on the world of music and theater."

"Oh my god, we have a story for you!" Lauren laughed, pointing at Andrew.

"He needs all the background information on everyone!" Alisha insisted.

"I'll get the wine!" Laila exclaimed, rushing into the kitchen as everyone began to move to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 10.2K 66
"you are my everything," or in which she falls in love with spider-man, and he falls in love with her, but neither one of them wants to admit it. [...
268K 9K 34
❝face it, tiger...you just hit the jackpot!❞ social media & real life. cover by binbarnes
84.3K 1.7K 66
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶�...