I corrected the paranoid vill...

Od Xiaoshuo_

Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder. In... Více

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 53

723 14 3
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 53

    Lu Yuan lowered her head and was doing her homework, when suddenly the phone screen flickered.

    008 frowned, "You'd better not look at it."

    Lu Yuan was about to take the phone, and her voice was unnatural, "Why, what's wrong?"

    There shouldn't be any "sadako" crawling out of it Come out of the horror event! ?

    With a big cat face, 008 pulled Lu Yuan's phone onto the sofa with his cat's claws.

    Turning her back to Lu Yuan, she clicked on the news on her phone, and sure enough, there was a lot of white flowers, and there were many scenes of girls with bruised noses and swollen faces.

    008: "......" The villain's attack is too ruthless!

    Lu Yuan poked her head towards 008, "Brother, what's in the phone!? There's no 'Sadako, right?'"

    008, "You're a big-headed ghost! Write your homework!"

    Lu Yuan: "Oh ....."

    I said before that I was worried that I would be transformed by the villain, so what is going on now?

    008 pressed the cat's paw on the screen and wanted to delete the video, but the cat's paw was too big, so he clicked for a long time and found nothing.

    Seeing Jiang Xuan coming down the stairs with a bad expression, 008 limped and pushed the phone in front of Jiang Xuan.

    Jiang Xuan glanced at 008, who was already mature, and then at Lu Yuan, who was full of curiosity.

    "..." When Jiang Xuan picked up the phone, he stroked 008's hair, "I'll be so smart in the future, be careful not to be treated as a monster."

    Hearing this, 008 was so angry that his hair straightened all over his body. It exploded, and he breathed softly at Jiang Xuan.

    [Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! You are the monster! ]

    [I'm so angry, Mr. Meow! ]

    If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't draw a human figure in front of Jiang Xuan now, 008 would now want to fight Jiang Xuan one-on-one.

    Insult Meow!

    Lu Yuan was amused by 008's pissed-off appearance, and she got angry with Jiang Huai, and she also let go a lot.

    Jiang Xuan looked at the video on Lu Yuan's phone, his face turned cold, and he said calmly, "Since your performance in the monthly exam last month was not satisfactory, your phone was confiscated, and you can only use a tablet in the future." Lu, gloating, the smile on Yuan's

    face I froze, "Why!? The grades haven't come out yet, how do you know I didn't pass the exam!?"

    Jiang Xuan, "I just know."

    Lu Yuan slammed the table, "I think you just want to embarrass me, Fat Tiger! !"

    Jiang Xuan glanced at Lu Yuan coolly, "Just understand it in your heart, and it won't hurt your feelings if you say it?"

    Lu Yuan was so angry that she scratched her hair, "I, I ignore you!!!"

    Jiang Xuan didn't care. Responded lightly, "Oh."

    Lu Yuan held her breath in her chest, unable to get up or down, grabbed the test paper and said frantically: "I went back to my room to write!"

    Jiang Ling glanced at the bag full of snacks The maid said, "If you go back to your room to write, there will be no snacks." "You!" Lu Yuan     took

    a deep breath to calm down, so as not to be mad at herself.

Standing at the top of the stairs, he glanced at Jiang Xuan, then at the angry Lu Yuan, feeling at a loss for a moment.

    Jiang Xuan was really angry when he saw someone, "Put it here, and when she is hungry, she will know to go downstairs." "...

    " The maid looked at Lu Yuan's back, Resigned to his fate, he put the snacks in the living room.

    Asen had just finished delivering Jiang Meng, and when he came back, he saw this scene and sighed.

    You can say that this future brother-in-law has a high EQ, but it doesn't look like what a man with a high EQ would do now.

    If you want to say that he is not tall, he can use a fake name to play around with the third lady of the Bai family in Haishi.

    Jiang Ling glanced at Asen, who had complicated eyes and expressions, and said coldly: "The biggest obstacle to chasing my sister is not me and my dad, it is more useful to spend more time on her than on us. "

    In her previous life, Jiang Meng was coaxed around by a little white face with sweet words, and finally committed suicide after being cheated. If it wasn't like this, she wouldn't have been sold by the Lin family's two bastards.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Xuan's eyes suddenly became sharp, and he hadn't paid attention to that side for a long time. He wondered if those two beasts were hooking up with Lin Shuyan now.     After listening to Jiang Xuan's words, Asen smiled shyly

    , "Then what, we will be a family in the future, so what's the matter."

It's not that he was blind to see his father and him, and now Jiang Meng didn't have that idea about him.

    At this point, Jiang Xuan actually developed a feeling of sympathy for Asen.

    So Jiang Xuan was silent for a second and said, "If I remember correctly, there should be a boy in her school who has been pestering her..."

    A Sen was only stunned for a second before realizing that it was the future My brother-in-law is reminding him, how to deal with rivals in love!

    "I'm going to guard her right now!"

    "???" Just as Jiang Xuan was about to say something else, he saw the man rushing out like the wind, but no one was there.

    Jiang Xuan, "..." This man simply forgot who paid him his salary!

    008: "..." It's not you anyway.

    Lu Yuanwo hadn't been in the room for ten minutes, but she was so hungry that she started screaming.

    Looking at the slightly open bedroom door, no one came up to bring her something to eat or drink.

    Lu Yuan was so angry that she had no choice but to drag herself downstairs.

    Jiang Xuan slowly raised his eyes, ignoring Lu Yuan.

    Lu, feel wronged, Yuan, "Xiangyou, I'm hungry..."

    Jiang, with a blank face, lingered, "If you are hungry, eat by yourself. Why do you want me?" "

    I want to eat your cooked noodles..."

    Jiang ling asked coldly with a straight face, "Why should I cook for you? Noodles?"

    "Because..." Lu Yuan rolled her eyes and said confidently, "Because you are my fiancé! What's wrong with you cooking a bowl of noodles for me?" "

    Fiancé?" I have never enjoyed the rights of a fiancé, so why should I cook noodles for you?"

    "Fiancé rights, rights? What rights?"

    Jiang Xuan raised his eyes and stared closely at Lu Yuan's lips, "What do you think?"

    Lu Yuan said It was only after realizing it that he came to his senses, walked forward slowly, leaned over and kissed Jiang Xuan lightly on the lips.

    "Is this all right!?"

    Jiang Xuan ticked the corner of his mouth silently, and said in a cold voice, "No." "Why? How     can

    you talk like that!?"

Some benefits were recovered, and said: "Last night, I said that every morning, noon and evening, there must be one." "

    But...but..."

    Jiang Xuan's face sank again, " Huh?"

    Lu Yuan looked around to make sure there was no one there, and said in a low voice, "Then, from now on, when I kiss you, don't let them see."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yao's face darkened again, "Why? Am I so shameless?"

    Seeing Jiang Yao misunderstood, Lu Yuan hurriedly explained: "No, no, it's Uncle Jiang, he, they won't let him... If they see them beating you, well, that's okay Alright."

    Jiang Xuan said with a straight face, "They beat them whenever they want, I'm not afraid."

    Lu Yuan blushed, "You...you are shameless!"

    "You can't marry a wife if you have shame." Less than benefits.

    Lu Yuan hurriedly pushed and said: "I, I can't say no to you, go cook the noodles, I'm going to starve to death!"

    Jiang Xuan curled his lips, reached out and tapped Lu Yuan's forehead, "The noodles are already in the restaurant When you are on the table, I know that you, a greedy cat, can’t hold back your hunger!"

    Only then did Lu Yuan realize that she had been tricked by Jiang Yao, "You did it on purpose!"

    "No intention, why do you have a wife?"

    Lu Yuan shy Going to the restaurant with a blushing face, Jiang Xuan took the opportunity to take down the test paper from Lu Yuan's room again.

    Jiang Xuan, who coaxed his little wife back again without a single soldier, hummed a little tune in a good mood.

    008 After watching the whole process, oh my god, this routine! High!

    However, before Jiang Xuan was in a happy mood for a few seconds, the doorbell outside the gate rang again.

    Jiang Xuan frowned impatiently, last time it was the Bai family couple, this time.

    Jiang Xuan clicked on the video surveillance screen, and saw the two nannies who were expelled before appearing at the gate with a group of people.

    008 pulled the table with two cat legs, looked at the two people on the screen, and got angry impatiently.

    [How can these people be like dog skin plasters that can't be shaken off! ]

    Lu Yuan patted her chubby belly after eating and drinking, and asked puzzledly, "Who is outside? Ringing the doorbell?"

    Jiang Xuan said, "For those who don't matter, rest for a while, I'll go out and have a look."

    " Oh."

    Jiang Xuan got up and walked out, the two men were dressed in ragged clothes at the gate, when they saw Jiang Xuan came out to open the door, they knelt down on the ground with a 'plop'.

    "Master Jiang, I beg you to show your noble hand and spare me. I can't live anymore."

    One of the maids, who was dressed a little better, shouted aggressively: "I didn't do anything wrong from the beginning to the end. What are you going to fire!"

    Jiang Xuan watched coldly the performance of the two, and behind them were a group of reporters and cameras from nowhere.

    Jiang Xuan glanced at the press card hanging on his chest, and said indifferently: "Haishi Evening News? Phoenix News? Does your editor-in-chief know about your coming?" The

    reporters were all taken aback, thinking that Jiang Ling It was just a bluff, and he said sharply: "We just came here in the spirit of serving the masses. As far as we know, according to the current labor law, your behavior is illegal!

    " Lawyers!"

    The reporters were all newcomers, newborn calves were not afraid of tigers, thinking that they were defending their legal rights for the unarmed masses.

    However, Jiang Xuan didn't even look at the righteous words the reporter said. He took out his mobile phone and made a call, then turned around and went back inside the gate.

    "You..." Seeing this, several reporters were about to stop Jiang Xuan, but before they could say anything, several people, including the camera phone, remembered.

    Reporter A: "What the fuck, is it all him? Get out!"

    Reporter B: "You don't have to go to work tomorrow! Get out!"

    Reporter C: "Go back to work now, get out!

    " After a while, several journalists who spoke uprightly and uprightly stopped talking one after another.     The two maids continued to yell and scold. Jiang Xuan glanced at the two of them coldly and said, "Aren't you free in love? Why did

    you get dumped after you left the Lu family?"

Have you lost your money? Have nowhere to go? Want to come back again?"

    The two of them were angrily dissatisfied when Jiang Xuan straightly exposed their small thoughts.

    One of them said, "Didn't you just be taken care of by Ms. Lu!? How much more noble are you than us!?"

    Seeing a few reporters pack up their things in a daze and prepare to leave, Jiang Xuan gestured to them with his chin, "I'm not much more noble than you, but I can coax Miss Lu!" "In Miss Lu's eyes, I'm better than you guys.

    " It's fine to be noble!"

    After speaking, Jiang Xuan curled his lips, "The second young master of the Bai family gave you an idea, right? Did he say that if you come to cry and make trouble, Miss Lu will soften her heart?"

    "I also told you that as long as you return to Lu's house and do him a favor, he will propose to you?"

    The woman was still pretending to be weak and pitiful, but suddenly lost a lot of color.

    The woman was wearing a dirty dress, and her hands were tightly covering her stomach, "You... how do you know this?"

    Jiang Ling patted the woman's fat face lightly, "Do you think the belly in your belly is Ye Zhong, is it really the young master of the Bai family? Naive!"

    After speaking, Jiang Xuan turned and entered the door without looking back.

    After these two people left the Lu family, every move was under his control, but he didn't expect these two people to be so stupid as to think of using public opinion pressure.

    The members of the Bai family are really not smart at all.

    But this also told him a fact, that is... cutting the weeds to get rid of the roots!

    On the second day, Haishi paper media was calm, but Weibo exploded.

    A few reporters who were disheartened and packed up their things and were about to leave happened to see this news.

    Several unedited videos on Weibo spread all over the Internet in the early hours of the morning, and the protagonist was the woman who led a few people to denounce the unscrupulous employer yesterday.

    The video uses a high-definition night vision camera, and the picture clearly records the same woman having sex with different men.

    But the woman shouted the same name, "Bai Li".

    The location of the relationship is different, in the car, in the hotel, and in the apartment. Although the men are different, the women are the same, which aroused speculation from netizens.

    Jiang Xuan released another story in the villa where the woman spoke confidently about her true love for Bai Li, the young master of the Bai family.

    Netizen: [Unheard of, unheard of! Amazing! ]

    [The maid and the young master are in love, and the rich man has a sadomasochistic relationship? ]

    After Jiang Xuan finished talking to the woman like that, the woman returned to the apartment that Young Master Bai had prepared for her in a daze.

    It is said that the apartment is actually just a small box of less than twenty square meters.

    As soon as he entered the door, the phone rang, and the man asked lazily, "Why, didn't you see Lu Yuan?" "

    You... how do you know?"

    "Of course I know, I also know that the poor boy and you What did you say... let's hit that bastard, but don't say outside that he is my child, I can't afford to lose this person." "

    You!" Just as the woman was about to ask why, the man hung up the phone.

    The word 'wild species' is like a basin of cold water poured straight on the woman's head.

    The cramped and stuffy air in the room made him unable to breathe even more. The woman sat stiffly for a long time, and finally walked to the smaller bathroom.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39K 337 16
the title pretty much says it all, enjoy💓
731K 60.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.6K 108 10
A story where Jimin has everything he wanted in his life but what happens when he finds out that his boyfriend is catching feelings for someone else...
1.3M 31.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...