𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫...

By peachymaximoff

"𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" or a romance o... More

𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
forty-six
forty-seven
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
seventy
seventy-two
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

seven

13.9K 494 142
By peachymaximoff

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | what's your favorite | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
flower?

real life | los angeles
pretty basic podcast studio
- november 18th, 2021

        SMILING DOWN AT her phone, Sophia tried not blush as she looked at the picture of the flowers that Andrew had sent her that morning. Of course, for her Instagram post, she scribbled out the message: "What are the odds you meet up with me again, Moony? X, Andrew."

She didn't even bother hiding their previous encounter any longer from Laila and Minnie— Because the flowers sat on the kitchen counter that morning in the house all three of them shared together after Minnie brought them in from the mail-man.

Another grin threatened to cover Sophia's lips as she got a text notification from Andrew. She had sent him a text for the flowers as soon as she saw them, and he just texted back: "Anytime, gorgeous. Let me me know your favorite flower ASAP, I just chose some that I thought were almost as stunning as you. See you soon."

"Now, now, Soph, why are you blushing?" Alisha Marie, a fellow YouTuber/Influencer, asked Sophia teasingly. Sophia looked up from her phone, grinning at the girl as Laila and Minnie sat on either side of her on the guest couch in the Pretty Basic studio. Remi Cruz, another YouTuber/Influencer, laughed loudly and sat down next to Alisha on the other couch.

"Did a certain someone text you back?" Minnie looked over her best friend's shoulder curiously.

"Wait, you have his number?" Remi turned her head with wide eyes. "That's fucking crazy!"

"Wait, are we recording right now?" Sophia questioned, pointing at the multiple cameras in front of them.

"No, not yet, don't worry. Also for the entire podcast, if you want something cut out, just tell us quickly." Alisha promised with a nod. "Okay, ready to get started?"

The Girl Talk trio nodded and agreed as the set assistants turned on the cameras. The five girls all put on their camera smiled as Alisha spoke first, "Hey guys! Welcome back to your favorite podcast, Pretty Basic, I'm your host, Alisha Marie."

"And I'm your other host, Remi Cruz." Remi added on. "And today we have..."

"I'm Sophia Luna."

"I'm Minette Rogers."

"And I'm Laila Lee."

"And we're Girl Talk." The three girls grinned at the cameras in unison and Remi and Alisha cheered for the trio, clapping loudly.

"We are so, so excited to have you guys here," Alisha told the girls. "For those of you who don't know, Sophia, Minnie, and Laila have their own podcast and YouTube channels. You've also probably seen their celebrity interviews, especially recently."

"Especially recently." Remi repeated with a smirk. "But yes, these girls are absolutely incredible and Alisha and I love them dearly. For those who don't know, we're pretty good friends and we've known the Girl Talk girlies since like 2012? 2013?"

"Around that." Laila agreed.

"All three of us started in 2012, but we moved to LA in 2013," Minnie clarified. "But by the time we moved to LA, we already knew Alisha, but I don't know if we knew Remi."

"Okay, so we're gonna look at Minnie for timeline and dates." Remi confirmed.

"Either way, you guys are of Remi and I's kind— Lifestyle YouTubers who all had the saturation phase and all that good shit." Alisha explained. "But you guys entered it kind of late."

"You know what? We were thinking about this the other day, and we started categorizing all of the lifestyles girls— There's kind of waves of us," Laila began to explain. "We consider ourselves wave 2."

"That's so funny— So wave 2 lifestyle girls," Alisha tried not to laugh. "But yes welcome to the podcast! So, every time we have a guest, we have some standard questions before we get into our game for the night."

"Go for it," Sophia nodded before smiling and sipping her drink.

"What's your favorite drink?" Alisha asked.

"Oh god," Minnie sighed, running her hands over her face. "I'm about to get roasted. Pina Coloda, 100%."

"Minnie is always acting like she's on fucking vacation sipping her damn Pina Coloda." Laila joked, causing the group to laugh. "I love trying new drinks, but my default is a Negroni— Even though it's fucking disgusting."

"Why do you get it then?" Remi wondered.

"Because I can drink like no other, and if the drink's good, then I'll do refills, and more refills," Laila answered. "Then all of a sudden I'm dancing on the table and my whore top half off."

"It's happened before," Sophia sighed, grinning at her best friend. "Okay, honestly, none of us have good taste in drinks because my thing is margaritas. I love a good margarita, I will fuck one up every time."

"We'll be at a nice club in Hollywood where everyone's getting bottle service— You two know this, every time we go out, it's with you two! But this bitch is the only one in the room holding a damn Margarita." Laila rambled.

"Okay next question, what alcoholic beverage best represents you?" Remi changed the topic.

"Margarita." Sophia replied without hesitation. "Strawberry margarita, to be specific. Sweet, you get sick of me after a while, and if you have too much of me, you'll be dancing on a table with your bikini top half-off."

"It's happened before," Laila repeated. "I'm the nastiest tequila or vodka you can take a shot of. Like the kind of shit that even if you take a chaser with it, you'll still scrunch your face."

"Dirty Martini," Minnie added. "Classy, just like me. Won't make you crazy like these two either."

"All of your answers make so much sense," Alisha laughed. "Last question, who's a celeb you'd like to hook up with?"

"Can I take a shot to not answer?" Sophia asked, covering her face with her hands.

"We're not playing Truth or Drink yet, bitch." Alisha reminded with a smile.

"Jasmine Jones. Kristen Stewart. Suki Waterhouse," Laila began to list off easily and looked at the camera. "I could keep going— Zendaya, if you just give me one chance, I will make it the best night of your life."

"Speaking of Zendaya, my answer is Tom Holland, thank you so much." Minnie spoke up. "Just a nerdy-kind-of-hot, you know? Joe Keery too."

"Pia, what about you?" Remi gave the blonde a cheeky grin.

"Could you imagine if I said Tom Holland too?" Sophia joked and the group burst into laughter. "I mean, Andrew Garfield is pretty attractive, I guess."

"She admits it!" Laila screamed.

•••

      "OKAY NEXT TRUTH or Drink question," Alisha announced forty minutes and a few shots for everyone later. "Describe each other's type for partners and tell us if they're right or wrong."

Laila opened her mouth immediately, "Soph's type is British, a Leo, and 5'10."

"Why do you know his height?" Sophia grinned, shaking her head at her slightly drunk best friend. She was a little buzzed— She was able to admit that. "Lai's type is Kristen Stewart."

"Be more subtle about it." Laila whispered, pleading. "Besides the love of my life, I just like someone who can keep up with me and my craziness and have fun with me— But also rein me in when I'm dancing on tables and shit."

"Minnie likes nerdy guys who are just as sweet as her. Probably first-born children." Sophia glanced at her other best friend.

"Def, Min loves someone who can talk Star-Wars with her at 6:00, but talk dirty to her at 7:00." Laila smirked teasingly.

"Like dinner and a movie at this time, but pin her against the wall at this time." Sophia added.

"Bitch, that's your type," Minnie scoffed and turned to the camera. "Andrew, take notes. But to go further, Pia's type is just a genuinely nice guy like her ex-boyfriends have always appeared to be nice people— It's after that's the problem."

"Yes, Luna's love language is words of affirmations," Laila explained, hugging Sophia tightly. "So she won't admit it, but she loves just hearing how beautiful she is and how pretty she is— Which she is!"

"Do you hear how bad that sounds? That's why I don't say that." Sophia added. "But yeah, words of affirmation squad. I love being reassured."

"Okay, next question, what's something stupid you want to spend money on and haven't convinced yourself to?" Remi asked.

"Mine is always clothes or shoes," Laila replied and Sophia nodded in agreement. "Luna and I are becoming big sneaker-heads recently, and the sexual tension between us and spending $465 on a single pair of sneakers is so high."

"Deadass," Sophia agreed with a side. "And we like always try to validate it because like the two of us will share the shoes and Minnie will wear them too. But it's not worth it."

"But also Soph has this stupid thing where she won't let herself spend money on herself," Laila interrupted and Remi and Alisha gave Sophia a look. "It's dumb, right? Pia, you've worked so hard for your money, you deserve to spend it!"

"She's right." Alisha agreed.

"They're cute little sneaker-heads, I spend stupid money on Funko Pops." Minnie admitted, covering her face for a moment. "I love fandoms and just geeking out over shit. And every fandom has a Funko Pop, so."

"Soph, what about you?" Alisha questioned.

"Sneakers, 100%, but as Laila said, I hate spending money on myself." Sophia repeated. "But also, lately I've been debating on buying the fucking— The damn Lego flowers. It's like $50, but they're so cute but I'm also totally not going to buy them— Because apart of me makes me feel guilty and like it's dumb ."

"Honestly, just like be thankful that you're not into buying designer bags and shit." Remi shrugged.

"Lai loves designer everything, she just won't admit it." Sophia teased with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.1K 30
you can have my heart, any place, any time. tasm - tasm2. completed. © flurryfawns 2022
12.2K 61 50
Some time you never know what I friendship will lead to but for us we were pleasantly surprised. Social media (mostly)
268K 9K 34
❝face it, tiger...you just hit the jackpot!❞ social media & real life. cover by binbarnes
696K 16.1K 95
The love story of Y/n Stark and Peter Parker told through social media! Mostly Instagram and messages but there are snippets of writing here and ther...