My Husband Issued By The State

By LiannQ

Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned ei... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

2

2.6K 62 5
By LiannQ

Chapter 2

    The sixth issue of Sunnyboys, the theme is hip-hop pk competition.

    As soon as Jiang Nan came out of the lounge, he hurried onto the stage for the first round of hip-hop competition.

    On the stage, due to the injury of his tail, Jiang Nan's spiritual power leaked out, and he obviously felt powerless. Normally, he stuns the audience with a random wink, but today, his eyes are sore from blinking, and the response is still mediocre.

    Jiang Nan looked away from the auditorium with regret, and suddenly caught a pair of eyes as deep as peach blossom pools on the instructor's seat-a

    moment of numbness in his back, confusion in his heart, and two beats dropped.

    Jiang Nan cursed inwardly, and hurriedly concentrated his energy, ignoring the loss of spiritual power on the tip of his tail, turned around, swiped his hidden tail three times, and sprinkled all his spiritual power on the instructor's seat.

    Let's win the first round first!

    At the end of the first round of performance, Jiang Nan's spiritual power was exhausted, his head was sweating profusely, his heart was beating wildly, and his eyes could not help falling on the culprit just now.

    If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be in such a mess at all.

    The man was dressed in a silver-gray elegant suit, with a gentle smile, harmless to humans and animals.

    This guy knows his identity as a fairy, and the little tail of fate is held in his palm. This feeling is terrible.

    Jiang Nan was worrying, Li Haoyue approached him unknowingly, stretched out his hand to help him take off his ears, and by the way, ran his fingertips along a strand of hair on his forehead, and touched his arm affectionately, "Who is the mysterious teacher?"

    "Su Xu, he has come back~"

    Jiang Nan dodged his small movements, frowning irritably, and seeing that the camera had already swept over, he could only stretch his brows and show a cute smile, but he had already thought of this annoying person who was rubbing his traffic in his heart. He scolded him a hundred times.    

     Jiang Nan has a lot of gossip on the Internet, saying that he has no strength, the scene of the car accident, and being stupid and sweet. He admits it all, but there is only one thing he can't bear, that is, some people on the Internet say that he and Li Haoyue fry CP, are they blind?

    But Li Haoyue never tired of doing it, she also noticed the camera at this time, and immediately posted it more vigorously, and said excitedly, "Hey, Nan Nan, what do you     think of my dance just now?"

      But this guy has the ability to be disgusting, he couldn't help his temper, Jiang Nan turned cold and stretched out his hand to push away his sticky hand, but what he encountered was a piece of brown sugar, which he couldn't shake off.

    During the fight, I felt that the surroundings suddenly became quiet.

    As soon as he raised his head and met the two saber lights coming from the instructor's seat, Jiang Nan's whole body shivered.

    Those eyes were bottomless, and just such a distant glance gave goosebumps all over his body.

    No, I didn't confuse this fellow!

    Su Xu stared in their direction with fiery eyes. The entire studio was extremely quiet. Poisonous commentary has always been a famous scene in variety shows.

    Su Xu opened his lips lightly, "The following is Li Haoyue's part, you, there is one item that stands out in the group..."

    Li Haoyue was overjoyed and rushed to talk, "Thank you, mentor!"

    Su Xu raised his eyes and glanced at her, There is no smile on the corner of the mouth: "Your face is very prominent in the camera. You are a group dance, not playing. Everyone comes to grab the C position. And your own part, you can't find the rhythm, your center of gravity is empty, and you are the last one. I can barely stand up in the squatting movement, and I can't even pass the basic skills..."

    The big screen gave Su Xu's score, 50!

    There was an uproar, the lowest score since the recording of the program.

    Jiang Nan turned his head to look at Li Haoyue beside him, his face turned pale, his lips trembled slightly, he no longer had the energy of being skinny and shameless just now, the scene was very comfortable.

    Jiang Nan only had such a quick glance, and when he turned his gaze back, he happened to see the man with the poisonous tongue carelessly hooking his lips,

    no good!

    "Jiang Nan~~isn't it~"

    Jiang Nan played cleverly, feeling his own name flipped on his lips, making him look weak and powerless.

    "Speaking of you, I would like to ask the other instructors, did you not see the obvious wrong shots and missed shots just now? All four of them can give a high score of 90. I don't know. Do you think you have fallen into his tricks?" Su Xu finished talking to the four mentors, and his eyes fell on Jiang Nan.

    Jiang Nan was sweating finely on his back, looking at Su Xu's delicate face, he shivered.

    The others were all recruited, why did he miss him?

    Jiang Nan stared at his mouth opening and closing, and Jiang Nan didn't care about any technical criticism, just afraid that he would blurt out in a second, "Jiang Nan is a goblin." Then he would be finished!

    Fortunately, he didn't,

    and he was barely a human being.

    Jiang Nan looked at the big screen. In the first round of the competition, his score was pulled to a blood loss by the poisonous man. He ranked tenth and was on the verge of death.

    The sixth program is based on the comprehensive results of the two rounds of competition to evaluate the top ten programs.

    The second round is the instructor team competition. Each instructor leads three trainees to rehearse a group of dances within the specified time, which will be scored by the audience.

    Jiang Nan's current situation is very dangerous, and he may be eliminated if he is not careful.

    Random pairings are going on on the big screen, and everyone is staring at the constantly changing names with bated breath.

    Jiang Nan's heart raised his throat, and he prayed secretly in his heart: Don't match Su Xu, don't match Su Xu... The

    flashing picture on the big screen suddenly stopped:

    Su Xu & Jiang

    Nan God is going to kill me!

    Jiang Nan's five thunders struck the top, the other contestants had complicated expressions, and the audience whispered, only Su Xu was calm and relaxed.

    He quietly lowered his head to tidy up the documents on the table, and gently touched the corner of his mouth. Looking up again, he had returned to normal, and a pair of deep eyes looked at Jiang Nan whose hands and feet were numb.

    Jiang Nan felt a chill down his spine, feeling the malice from all over the world.

    Jiang Nan gritted his teeth, it's on the bar, right? You wait for me.

    ...

    In the dressing room backstage,

    "Little Nannan~~Nannan~~Brother Nan~~~Father Nan!! We have something to say, don't touch your hands~" "

    Stop talking nonsense, it's useless to call grandpa, come here and suck it for me One bite."

    There was an unspeakable sound in the locker room.

    After a while, Jiang Nan's manager was sucked away and his spiritual power appeared.

    A big orange cat was lying on the ground, weak, "You know what? You look like a proper scumbag!"

    Jiang Nan was full of spiritual energy and personable, and was sticking a Band-Aid on the tip of his shaved tail. "I think back then when I picked you up from the trash, fed you cat food every day, and raised you so fat, you should repay your father." "No, you were shocked by my beauty at the time.

    " And fell in love with me so deeply that he took me home." The orange cat writhed.

    "I'm getting married tomorrow! You're destined to be a power bank, don't overplay it."

    "What? Get married?" The orange cat stared at him with rounded eyes.

    "The marriage arrangement office called me just now."

    The orange cat got up in a panic, the hair all over its body was blown up, "Are you serious?"

    Jiang Nan glanced at him, "Don't worry, although Dad wants to But as long as you are good, Dad will still love you."

    "Love your head! Do you know that you are now on the rise in your career, and you told me that you are going to get married at this time?" "

    Then what should I do? The state arranges it the most!" Jiang Nan looked in the mirror and brushed his hair.

    The orange cat plopped down on the ground, "Why is my life so hard? When you meet someone like you, you can fucking take my life. My nine-life cat has eight lives left, and I'll give them to you. Let's see if it's enough to harm you."

    Jiang Nan kicked its fat ass, "Okay then, take your eight lives and go to the Fairy Bureau, and see if you can get me back as a free body." The orange

    cat got up from the ground and said angrily, "Scumbag, I shouldn't have come to see you backstage, it hurt my vitality. When I go back, I'll eat all the chickens at home, and I won't save any of them for you. I'll also eat five cans, the most expensive ones. , venison, swipe your card."

    Jiang Nan looked at the direction where the orange cat slipped away, and said leisurely, "I can't hold you to death~"

    Jiang Nan added spiritual power, full of confidence, and showed a cunning face in the mirror. The little fox laughed: Su Xu, right? Kneel down and call Dad!

    In the empty rehearsal hall,

    Su Xu's assistant stood aside, showing an uncle's smile, and Jiang Nan's heart felt creepy when he smiled.

    The surrounding cameras took pictures in all directions, Jiang Nan bit the bullet and pretended not to see it.

    Such a small person is not worth wasting his spiritual power.

    Su Xu came out in a loose black sports style, "What are you doing here?" The

    assistant smiled coquettishly, "I'm asking what coffee you want to drink."

    Jiang Nan recalled what happened just now, his cheeks blushed unconsciously .

    Su Xu raised his eyes, and the assistant went out with a smile, "There are a lot of people buying coffee downstairs, so it should be very slow."

    Jiang Nan closed his eyes and took a deep breath, squeezed his hands, why is Yaosheng so upset?

    Su Xu is not like Jiang Nan, he has been in the entertainment industry for many years, he still has this bit of shame, his expression doesn't change as if nothing happened, he asked him, "What do you think about the next dance?" Jiang Nan looked

    around No one, it's a good opportunity, see if I don't electrocute you to death!

    Jiang Nan turned his head, and a beam of spiritual power went out,

    but the other party just looked away, "Forget it, don't count on you at your level."

    No battery?

    Jiang Nan looked again, and the follower in the distance showed a cute face to him.

    Jiang Nan didn't give up, and seduced him to look over, "Actually, I can do anything."

    Su Xu's eyebrows twitched slightly, "Then why don't you show me a belly dance?"

    The photographers next to him couldn't hold back their laughter. Yes, Jiang Nan was taken aback, and was facing Su Xu's smiling eyes, before he could discharge, he was shocked by the peach blossom eyes of the other party, and his face turned red all of a sudden.

    Su Xu smiled slightly, "You are lucky to meet me."

    What a fart!

    Jiang Nan found out that this person not only had a poisonous tongue, but also had a big face! Sorry to say!

    At this time, the other two trainees also arrived.

    Twelve hours, randomly selected music, choreography, rehearsal, rehearsal, time is very tight.

    Su Xu ignored him and concentrated on choreography.

    This is the first time Su Xu has appeared in front of the screen since the turmoil of termination of the contract last year. He is a three-time gold medal winner and is about to make a comeback. Sunnyboys, the hottest variety show at the moment, is naturally a good opportunity.

    But to Jiang Nan's surprise, this guy didn't come to the show to play for tickets. His dancing skills don't look like he came here temporarily. All shocked!

    Although the time was tight, Su Xu's choreography was completed to a very high degree of completion, even better than professional dancers in controlling the stage and camera.

    Not only that, but he also devoted himself to Jiang Nan, a rookie. Although there was no lack of cynicism, he also dumped a lot of dry goods.

    "No, what's the matter with your hand, can you straighten it?" Su Xu saw that Jiang Nan made a wrong movement, so he walked over and squeezed his hand to correct it.

    The two were very close, Jiang Nan suddenly reacted, and saw the opportunity: Haha, I finally caught you, let's see if I won't fascinate you—

    huh?

    ……What is the taste?

    Jiang Nan's sensitive nose moved, and a strange fragrance got into his nose.

    He has never smelled such a seductive smell, the breath danced flexibly on his nerves, he immediately felt comfortable all over, the faintly aching tail was hot, and the bones were soft, he just wanted to stick to this source, Close your eyes, and search for the smell...

    "Where are your bones?"

    Qingling's voice came from next to his ear, and Jiang Nan, who was dazed by the smell, opened his eyes, and there was a magnified picture in front of him. With a handsome face, he lowered his head again, and he was clinging to the opponent's body like an octopus.

    An alarm bell rang in Jiang Nan's brain, and he let go of his hands.

    Looking again,

    two trainees from the same group were looking at him with strange eyes: Seduce the instructor in public, shameless!

    Not far away, the assistant showed that mysterious uncle smile again: Hehe, I have already seen through everything.

    The cameras behind him were shooting in all directions without blind spots, well, now the whole world knows the scandalous things he did.

    I'm not, I'm not...

    Jiang Nan stood up in panic.

    Su Xu's face on the opposite side was pale, and he didn't know whether to praise or criticize, "Your flexibility is good, but this movement requires strength. Come on, do it again." Su Xu's pupils were clean, and his long and narrow peach eyes were slightly curved

    . Thick shadows were cast...

    Jiang Nan took two steps back abruptly, he was shocked,

    no, this guy is poisonous!

    The poisonous Su Xu looked at him and shook his head, "Aptitude is mediocre, but I don't know how to work hard." The

    assistant next to him came in to smooth things over, "Everyone is tired, take a rest and practice again, drink a cup of coffee."

    Jiang Nan frowned and wiped the pimples on his face. Beads of sweat looked at Su Xu, who was standing beside her with long legs.

    This guy is definitely a goblin, a big goblin with a higher rank than himself!

    Jiang Nan didn't dare to be presumptuous any more, and spent the rest of the training time with his tail between his legs.

    Twelve hours later, the recording of the second round of competition started. When

    the lights on the stage came on, it completely became Su Xu's home field. He is a natural master of the stage, full of charm, the screams of the audience said it all, Jiang Nan didn't even waste his spiritual power.

    The last movement of the dance was done by Jiang Nan and Su Xu together. As soon as the two approached, Jiang Nan suddenly smelled the fragrance again, and his hands and feet felt weak. It was only through this movement that another car accident was avoided. The other two trainees gasped and looked at Jiang Nan with disgust, but they admired Teacher Su Xu even more.

    The on-site voting is over, and their group is the first place in the group.

    After the show ended, Su Xu left.

    A good dance, almost screwed up by myself. Jiang Nan pursed his lips. Although he kept the top ten seat, he felt a little bored in his heart.

    The mobile phone in the bag suddenly sang, Jiang Nan was startled, raised his hand to look at his watch, it was 11:30!

    Almost forgot the big thing - getting married!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.1K 93
放开我弟,冲我来 Status : 93 Chapters (Completed) Author : 快递小咕 Chu Suiyun, who had been rated as the "No. 1 Ideal Alpha of the Academy" for three consecut...
64.6K 1.9K 71
Title: 软萌美人嫁给狼王以后 Author:苏苏苏语 Status: 71 Chapters (Completed) Description: The people of Anyu are simple and live a happy life. However, the wolf cla...
40.6K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...