Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Forty-Seven~

4.6K 107 28
By aloraxarmen

I wiped my tears as the doctor started to pull on the gauze. He began to lift it and wipe the edges with antiseptic.

It took everything in me not to cry but I was. I was tired of crying, fucking exhausted.

The doctor started speaking to me but I couldn't understand him. I wiped my eyes from the tears but there was no point.

I looked back up and saw that Vincenzo was speaking with the doctor. He sounded angry, he looked it too.

He made his way over to me and stood directly in front of me.

"If he hurts you, tell me. Because trust me, I'll make sure he can't even utter a fucking word to you," He assured while softly rubbing the back of my neck. I nodded a little and his fingers brushed my cheeks, wiping away the pain.

He nodded again at the doctor and he sat on the stool in front of me. He slowly lifted the gauze again and started wiping, only his hands shook this time. He was gentler and slower.

Vincenzo must've said something to scare him.

My eyes were still teary and I could feel heat radiating off my face. When he started removing the gauze completely, I began sobbing. He was pulling at the stitches. I could feel my skin peeling.

And then it stopped.

He threw something in the bin and sighed. He handed me a tube of gel and new gauze. He stood up and left, with no explanation as to what they were for. Vincenzo followed after him, closing the bathroom door behind him.

I slowly stood up and turned to the mirror.

The stitches were gruesome. I looked like fucking Frankenstein.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom and was met with Vincenzo putting a gun to the man's head. He was shaking, tears in his eyes.

As soon as vicnenzo saw me, he dropped the gun by his side and glared at the man. He said something to him and the doctor left.

"let me do that for you. You'll feel much better after," He whispered. He sat me on the edge of my bed and kneeled in front of me.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked, avoiding his eyes.

"Because now is the time you need it most," he shrugged while applying the gel onto my skin. I winced a little but didn't look at him. He wrapped up my head and stood up.

"You should get some rest," he mumbled. I nodded a little bit and I stood up. I removed the covers and slid inside.

"I'm going to be in the living room if you need anything. Alright?" He asked. I nodded and he leaned down. He placed a small peck on my cheek and covered me with the blanket.

"Goodnight love," he whispered. I watched as he left, closing the door behind him. I closed my eyes and slept, hoping day would come quickly.
———————————————————

"Mama," a voice whispered

"Mama," I slowly opened my eyes and saw Silas at the foot of my bed.

"Good morning Tesoro," I smiled.

"I'm eleven today," he giggled. I smiled and sat up in my bed. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him.

"You know I love you right?" I said softly. He didn't reply.

I let go and stared at him confused.

"You don't love me," he mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I?" I asked softly.

"Because you let them hurt me. And you let him kill me," his white shit began to soak with blood. I jumped out of the bed and held him.

Where is this blood coming from?

"S-Silas?" I cried. I was holding him I my arms as his eyes began to close.

I did everything I could to stop his stomach from bleeding. My hands were painted with blood as it began to seep through my fingers.

I cried and cried, trying to keep him awake. His mouth began to spill blood as his eyes started to close.

"I hate y-you,"
—————————————

I woke up screaming and crying.

The door to my room burst open and Vincenzo came running in.

"It's alright, it's okay," he said. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. I cried into his chest, begging him not to let go.

"I need you to take a deep breath," he whispered. I struggled to get breaths in due to my sobs. When I did, he lifted my head from his chest and wiped my tears.

"Come on, take another breath. You need to calm down," he caressed my cheek, holding me close to him. I felt like I was about to pass out because I couldn't get good breaths in.

"Count your breaths on my fingers," he held out his hand and I slowly reached for his fingers. Every breath I took, I would put up a finger.

Once all five fingers were up, I had gotten control of my breathing. He pushed hair away from my face and rubbed my back.

I had this unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My fingers thread themselves into his hoodie, afraid that he'll slip through my hands. My tears were soaking into his hoodie but he didn't seem to mind.

That unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach was getting worse. I kept thinking about Eliane. I kept thinking about Ivan and his friends. I kept thinking about what they would do if I told anyone about them.

But I can't help but feel that there is something wrong. There is something wrong with Eliane.

"I n-need to see Theo's d-daughter," I sniffled. I looked up at him and he wiped my eyes.

"We will go see her tomorrow. She's asleep right now-

"No, I n-need to see h-her now," I cried. He looked down at me confused.

"Please t-take me to her," I begged while trying to stop my tears.

"Love, she's going to be asle-

I involuntarily cried a little louder. I saw the panic on his face. 

"Okay okay, no more crying. I'll take you to her, just don't be sad okay?" He said softly. I nodded and did my best to stop my crying. He began texting on his phone and took off his hoodie.

He zipped it up on me and helped me stand from the bed. He helped me put my uggs on and walked me out of my apartment and into his car.

We drove for a while before we stopped outside a small house. He helped me out and I quickly made my way to the front door. I banged on it until it opened up.

Theo stood on the other side with messy hair and eye bags. I walked past him into his house and began to look in every room.

"Victoria," One of them called out. I ignored them and stood in front of a door. It had a wooden plack on it with Eliane's name on it. I slowly opened the door and found a crib in the middle of the room. I walked inside and stood over the crib.

There wasn't a baby inside.

I began to panic. I left the room and went down the hall to the last room. I opened the door and found a large bed in the middle.

There was a baby sleeping in the middle of it. I slowly went over to her and stared down. She was sleeping peacefully, a baby blanket covering her.

Her dummy bounced around in her mouth and she slept soundly.

I opened the drawer besides the bed and found a gun. I took it, I closed it up and got in next to Eliane.

I laid beside her and pulled the covers over me.

For the first time in a while, I was at peace as I rested.
——————————————

I was woken by yelling.

"Don't you understand? Look at her. SHE WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO MY DAMN DAUGHTER WITH A GUN IN HER HAN-

"Shut the fuck up. Not only is your daughter sleeping, but a woman who hasn't slept in I don't know how many days. Shut your fucking mouth before I make sure you don't live another day," Vincenzo hissed. I looked down at the baby sleeping next to me.

There wasn't a gun in my hand anymore.

Eliane began to stir and move around. She slowly opened her eyes and stared right at me.

When she didn't recognise me, her bottom lip quivered and her eyes filled with tears. She began to cry. The conversation between Theo and Vincenzo stopped.

I stared at her before grasping her little hand. She stopped crying and stared at me.

She began to smile and coo.

I didn't reciprocate any smiles or laughs, I just stared at her.

I heard the door to the bedroom creak open. I didn't move, just stared at Eliane who was now giggling.

A tall figure came into view. I looked over at him and he smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Vincenzo asked softly while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Fine," I mumbled. He nodded a tiny bit and carefully grabbed Eliane. She began to whine and cry as he lifted her. She started to relax when he began to rock her in his arms.

"I have something for you," he said. He dug into his back pocket and handed me some keys. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes before sighing.

"Your house keys?" I mumbled.

"Shoot, wrong ones," he chuckled. He pulled out another set of keys and held them in front of me.

"Car keys?" I sighed. He nodded.

"I bought you a car," I stared at him with a blank expression.

"Why on earth would you buy me a car?" I asked.

"Because you don't have one," he replied. I rubbed my forehead in annoyance.

"What's the real reason for buying me a car? No body does that," I mumbled while staring at the keys.

"I also got you a phone," he said while reaching into his back pocket again. He handed me a brand new phone.

"I assumed something happened to your phone because you haven't responded to any texts or calls,"

Maybe that's because Ivan took it.

He gave them to me in my hand and smiled.

"I don't want your petty items," I mumbled. He sighed and stared at me.

"They're not petty items. I got them because I care about you and because it was obvious that you needed them," he explained. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want them-

I was interrupted by Elaine's crying. He stood up and rocked her but she wouldn't stop.

"THEO?" Vincenzo shouted. There were some footsteps and Theo came in. 

"She's hungry. I made breakfast, come eat before it gets cold," vincenzo nodded and handed Eliane to Theo. He left the room with his daughter, closing the door behind him. 

"Come on, let's eat," 

——————————————

I stared at the plate in front of me. I didn't want to eat anything. Although there was only a grilled cheese and a small pancake, I felt queasy. I pushed the plate away and stared at it. 

"Victoria, come on. You have to eat something," vincenzo encouraged. I shook my head a little when he put the plate back in front of me. 

"Would you like it if I made something else?" Theo asked softly. I denied his offer and sat quietly while I watched Eliane drink her bottle. 

"Umm so, Grey and Eli invited us over for dinner tonight," Vincenzo mumbled.

"They really want to see you, if you're up for it," I shrugged my shoulders a little and sighed. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"They miss you that's all," Theo said. I thought about it for a second. I needed to be somewhere where I didn't feel like I was trapped. 

"Yeah sure, I'm fine with that," I mumbled. Theo smiled.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to-

"I just told you that I'm fine, okay?" I said. Vincenzo nodded and went back to eating. 

——————————————-

You guys, you honestly don't know how sorry I am for making you guys wait almost two weeks for a new chapter. I'm so sorry but my phone is completely fucked. So what happened was is that I had deleted Wattpad off my phone so I could re-download it. When I did, everytime I tried to enter the app, it kicks me out straight away. 

I'm so sorry and I'll try fix it but it hasn't been working. 

I love you guys a lot and I appreciate you's waiting patiently. 

Word count: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 52
As we sit on top of the roof, I simply do not know what to expect. I wait to get shot right through my chest or get pushed right off the edge. So I a...
16.2K 1.2K 14
We have always read about a cold mafia leader and his love. Little to no one talks about the Second in command (Underboss). How about we dive in now...
8.1K 116 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
676K 19.6K 41
(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you go there first. Or else this one might...