Harriet Potter and the Alpha...

By mermaid886

When Severus Snape survives his wounds after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harriet Potter offers to care for the ab... More

Chapter 1 - Thank You
Chapter 2 - The Unruly Patient
Chapter 3 - Farewell?
Chapter 4 - Under the Alpha
Chapter 5 - Let's be off?
Chapter 6 - Stirring the Cauldron
Chapter 7 - Startling News
Chapter 8 - An Omega in Distress
Chapter 9 - Warm Cookies, Soft Glances
Chapter 10 - Severus's Scheme
Chapter 11 - September's Ball
Chapter 12 - Severus to the Rescue
Chapter 13 - Blissful Union
Chapter 14 - The Cozy Weekend
Chapter 15 - Mine
Chapter 16 - What's to Come
Chapter 17 - Severus's News
Chapter 18 - Cravings
Chapter 19 - Domestic Bliss
Chapter 20 - Pleasant Plans
Chapter 21 - Severus's Favorite
Chapter 22 - Mrs. Snape
Chapter 23 - Good News
Chapter 24 - The Snapes' Nest
Chapter 25 - Expectations
Chapter 26 - Daddy to the Rescue
Chapter 27 - The Battle
Chapter 28 - A Princely Father
Chapter 29 - Maggie Snape
Chapter 30 - Pushing Forward
Chapter 31 - Freedom
Chapter 32 - The Snape Family
Chapter 33 - An Alpha's Desire
Chapter 34 - The Interview
Chapter 35 - Hopes
Chapter 36 - Election Day
Chapter 37 - Discoveries
Chapter 38 - Decisions
Chapter 39 - The Minister-elect
Chapter 40 - Lessons and Games
Chapter 41 - Ancient Lullaby
Chapter 42 - Severus Snape, Minister for Magic
Chapter 43 - Bloodlines
Chapter 44 - A Visit from Eileen
Chapter 45 - Family Bonds
Chapter 46 - Old Magic
Chapter 47 - Of and With
Chapter 48 - Waiting
Chapter 49 - Across a Loom
Chapter 50 - Messages
Chapter 51 - Family
Chapter 52 - Origin of the Prince Family
Chapter 53 - Little Sev
Chapter 54 - Learning
Chapter 55 - Minister Snape's Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Talks
Chapter 57 - Forbidden Forest
Chapter 58 - Found
Chapter 59 - Severus, The Helpful Alpha
Chapter 60 - An Interesting Failure
Chapter 61 - Hallows
Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet
Chapter 63 - Desperation
Chapter 65 - Shopping
Chapter 66 - Maggie's Letter
Chapter 67 - Severus's Letter
Chapter 68 - Severus's Meeting
Chapter 69 - Meeting Hagrid
Chapter 70 - Letting Go But Holding On
Chapter 71 - The Sorting Hat Ceremony
Chapter 72 - Missing Maggie
Chapter 73 - Hope
Chapter 74 - Dreams
Chapter 75 - Coming Together
Chapter 76 - Preparing
Chapter 77 - Ready
Chapter 78 - A Family In Need
Chapter 79 - This Time
Chapter 80 - Hogwarts
Chapter 81 - Smiles and Rivals
Chapter 82 - Love, Harriet
Chapter 83 - What's to Come
Chapter 84 - Harriet the Heroine
Chapter 85 - Success
Chapter 86 - Healing
Chapter 87 - Brothers
Chapter 88 - Different Yet the Same
Chapter 89 - Fathers
Chapter 90 - Family
Chapter 91 - Love
Chapter 92 - Strong
Chapter 93 - Little Babies
Chapter 94 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 95 - Wrath
Chapter 96 - Time
Chapter 97 - Facing Severus Snape
Chapter 98 - Maggie's New Chair
Chapter 99 - Severus's Hatred
Chapter 100 - Home

Chapter 64 - Hopes

590 25 0
By mermaid886

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

The wanton groan that echoed from Harriet's throat would have sent any alpha's nerves on edge.

She held onto the headboard while Severus gripped her hips as he let her ride him to victory once more.

His black eyes danced over her sweat-slicked body to watch her face contort as he slid a hand down and let his touch stimulate the bundle of nerves hidden within her wiry curls.

"SEV!" Harriet gasped as she felt herself begin to flutter around her alpha.

A glare crossed Severus's pale face that looked so ominous it could have been mistaken for rage while he pushed his beloved wife over the edge of what she could stand.

Harriet squeezed her eyes shut as she felt herself mercifully explode.

Pleasure coursed through her system while her muscles contracted.

The sound and sensation of his darling's bliss pulled Severus along with her as he dared to pinch her most intimate spot at the height of her ecstasy while he growled through his own release.

It wasn't enough that he emptied himself inside his mate.

Harriet hadn't quite gotten her breathing steadied before Severus lifted her into his arms and slipped from her.

Wordlessly, he guided her to hold onto the headboard once more.

"S-Sev......?" Harriet asked as he pulled her hips back towards him with her legs spread wide.

She shivered at how vulnerable she felt, naked and submissive in front of her alpha as he endured his rut.

"Sev......?" Harriet asked again as she heard the bedsheets rustle while he moved forward.

Her breath hitched as she felt her husband nibble his way across her soft, inner thighs as his hands possesively squeezed the flesh of her bottom.

"Sev......." Harriet whispered while his hands kneaded her as his lips brushed her skin.

"You're mine......Harriet Snape." Severus whispered in his low drawl, his usually smooth voice deliciously husky.

Harriet felt her heart race as he spread her wide while he whispered, "And I can have you however I want you....."

Her eyes widened as she realized that he moved again on the bed.

She could have looked over her shoulder and ruined the mystery for herself, but she wanted Severus to surprise her.

Would he dare to torment her so cruelly?

She sighed in relief when he gripped her hips in his hand again and entered her once more, deep inside the place that ached only for him.

"Yeah, Sev......THERE!" Harriet whimpered as Severus began a pounding pace.

He looked over at the mirror across from their bed and grit his teeth while he watched Harriet's dark hair fly as her breasts bounced.

"Want you......with child again...." He growled in his low drawl as he brought his hands up to drift over his wife's torso.

Harriet bit her lip when his fingers found her nipples and began to expertly massage them as if he wanted the last drops of her milk to spill into his hands.

His eagerness made Harriet want Severus to devour her.

There was nothing more attractive to an omega in heat than to be mated with an alpha who desperately sought to fill their womb.

—————————————————————-

Sometime later, during a lull between hormonal surges, Severus and Harriet lay tangled in each other's arms while they rested their weary bodies in the cozy nest she had constructed.

"Had enough, then?" She asked with a laugh as they slipped against each other.

The scowl Severus cast her showed his displeasure with her joke.

"I've generously decided to allow you a moment to catch your breath.....Mrs. Snape." Severus glowered as he cradled Harriet in his arms, "Do not.....test....the limits.....of my kindness."

Harriet boldly kissed him on the lips, knowing full well that may ignite his passions once more.

The Silencing Charm she had cast at the beginning of her heat had stayed in place.

Disencan had thoughtfully left their meals outside their bedroom door while he and Ingrid looked after the children.

Already days into their simultaneous cycles, the couple looked forward to another four before their intimate time together concluded.

Severus had designated several of his most trusted aides at the Ministry to send him briefings each morning and evening, which he read in a hurry before he pulled Harriet into her nest and claimed her with a growl.

Harriet took the time each day to visit with her babies when Severus's raging instincts calmed enough she could fit in a cuddle for a moment or two.

The children's visits usually worked against her.

While Severus rode out his rut, the sight of his beloved mate snuggling the two little ones she had already borne threatened to send him into a feral fury.

Harriet made the most of her time she spent with her babies each day, but while Little Sev and Maggie cooed, she could feel Severus's black eyes boring into her as he waited for his turn to pounce.

Severus's black eyes glimmered as he gazed down at Harriet with his instincts gnawing at the edges of his sanity.

Desire rushed through his veins.

Severus wanted to watch Harriet hold their son and daughter as she pressed a hand to her rounded belly, her breasts full of milk, and her cheeks glowing with that subtle radiance he had marveled at during her first two pregnancies.

Severus wanted more, he needed more, he had to have more.

He finally understood why the Weasleys had decided on such a large family.

As he resisted the urge to sling his little ones into the floor and clamp his teeth down on Harriet's neck, he contented himself with the amusing idea of replicating that familial structure.

The sweat from Severus's restraint dripped down the back of his neck while he fantasized about walking through Diagon Alley one day while he and his wife shopped for their seven children's school supplies.

Surely then, no one would ever dare question who his darling Harriet belonged to........

—————————————————————

That wonderful week passed by too quickly for Mr. and Mrs. Snape.

As Severus and Harriet reluctantly returned to their normal, daily life, they both treasured the time they had shared in each other's arms.

Harriet felt satisfied, but Severus hoped for good news soon.

While he sat at his desk one afternoon, he lifted his dark gaze and watched Harriet cuddle their children as she sat on the sofa by the fireplace with Maggie and Little Sev on her lap.

Severus's black eyes softened as he watched the sublime scene.

He couldn't wait to hear happy confirmation Harriet had conceived again.

—————————————————————

"..........Your scent hasn't changed yet, my love." Severus frowned one morning as he watched Harriet dress for her appointment.

"I know, but my cycle is three days late, Sev." She answered as she fastened the buttons on her robes, "I first saw the midwife when I carried Little Sev at this same time and she could already detect the pregnancy. Remember how surprised you were when I told you?"

"On the contrary, my love.....I was not surprised at all by your news." Severus frowned.

Harriet's face fell as she blinked over at her husband while her mind forcibly had its altered memory sent away, "Oh......well, yes, you're right, but-"

"-I sensed you carried a life by your scent, your aura, everything......everything about you changes when you nurture our little ones." Severus drawled.

Harriet blinked at her alpha for a moment before she shrugged and said, "That's alright....it's just a bit delayed this time, that's all."

Severus spoke the statement that neither of them wanted to hear but he knew they would both be forced to confront, "...........Nothing's changed."

He watched Harriet scowl and nod, "You don't know that....I don't know it either. Come on, then, let's bid the children goodbye so we can be on our way. I don't want to be late."

Harriet marched out of their bedroom before he could say anything in protest.

Severus loyally followed his mate, though he wore a worried frown on his pale face as he glided into the hallway.

—————————————————————

Harriet held a burning hope in her heart as they left their house and traveled to Diagon Alley.

She clutched onto that hope with every ounce of strength she could muster even as she laid on the midwife's table and grasped Severus's hand during her magical healthcare provider's examination.

Severus's black gaze flickered from the midwife to Harriet as the two women went about their business in silence.

The frown that settled on the midwife's lips after she withdrew her wand told him what he already knew.

In a silent gesture of loving fondness, Severus tightened his grip on Harriet's hand and braced for the impact the truth would surely cause as the midwife opened her lips to speak.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Snape." She frowned at Harriet, ".......You haven't managed to conceive again."

Harriet instantly returned the pressure of Severus's grip as her emerald eyes widened while she gazed at the midwife in disbelief and asked, ".......What?"

"This particular round of heats and ruts hasn't been successful." The midwife informed Harriet as gently as she could.

She could see the need for tact in Harriet's injured pout.

Severus sat stoically by his wife's side and supported her through their mutual disappointment.

"But.....But that can't be right!" Harriet insisted as she let go of Severus and sat up, "Please, can't you examine me again?! You may have missed something! We.....We took the tonics you gave us and everything! I must be pregnant! We even spent the entire week together and my alpha-"

"-We can always try again, my love." Severus interrupted Harriet as he watched her emotions begin to spiral out of control.

She turned to frown at him as he raised her hand  to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss.

The midwife let the couple have a moment before she nodded and said, "I am truly sorry, Mrs. Snape, but even with a demonstrated pattern of fertility, we never have a guarantee that tonics or a single mating cycle will actually result in a pregnancy. Don't fret, you're both in fine health.....Your husband is correct, you can try again in as little as four weeks time."

Harriet nodded numbly as the midwife rose from her seat and told the couple, "Give me a moment to fetch your visit summary and I'll send you both on your way. Go home and put it out of your mind for now, alright? Remember, you can try again very soon."

"Thank you.......for your assistance." Severus nodded at the woman, but Harriet frowned.

As soon as the midwife left the room, she turned to Severus with panic in her emerald eyes as she gasped, "Sev! I'm sorry! I....I don't know why it didn't work! I tried, I really did tr-"

"-My love," Severus began as he interrupted Harriet before she could excite herself. She frowned as he gazed into her emerald eyes and nodded, "We can revisit our goal.......two fortnights from now."

"But you want another pup....We want another pup." Harriet pouted.

"And we will approach that issue with the same patience and vigilance we've used to overcome our obstacles before." Severus purred as he leaned in and pecked Harriet's lips.

Harriet sighed as he pulled back and whispered, "You are my world, Harriet Snape. You and our children......I will not see you destroy yourself or collapse into chaos over a temporary setback, you're stronger than that.....I've seen it with my own eyes."

Harriet managed a wry smile as Severus leaned in and kissed her once more.

Severus had aided her when Quirrell had jinxed her broom during her first year at Hogwarts.

Severus had been the sword of justice that helped her win her fight against the Dark Lord.......

Severus had stood beside her while they had mated, held her hand during her labours, saved her life countless times.....

Harriet threw her arms around her alpha while she contemplated the many battles they had won together.

It made her heart fill with warm sentiment to know that Severus had stood beside her and would continue to.......always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 920 32
Professor Severus Snape and his beloved omega Lily lead a content life together with their daughter Harriet and their ever-growing family. What will...
35K 1K 22
Severus Snape has always admired the girl who only ever helped him. She is generous and accepting. But after he asks for her help in a specific way...
70.9K 2.1K 19
Amidst startling revelations, Snape's bitter denial of fatherhood drives Harry to the brink. A harrowing journey of healing unfolds as they confront...
3.5K 105 10
Y/N L/N loves Severus Snape so much that she would do anything to protect him even if she loses her life. |Severus x Reader|