Harriet Potter and the Alpha...

By mermaid886

When Severus Snape survives his wounds after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harriet Potter offers to care for the ab... More

Chapter 1 - Thank You
Chapter 2 - The Unruly Patient
Chapter 3 - Farewell?
Chapter 4 - Under the Alpha
Chapter 5 - Let's be off?
Chapter 6 - Stirring the Cauldron
Chapter 7 - Startling News
Chapter 8 - An Omega in Distress
Chapter 9 - Warm Cookies, Soft Glances
Chapter 10 - Severus's Scheme
Chapter 11 - September's Ball
Chapter 12 - Severus to the Rescue
Chapter 13 - Blissful Union
Chapter 14 - The Cozy Weekend
Chapter 15 - Mine
Chapter 16 - What's to Come
Chapter 17 - Severus's News
Chapter 18 - Cravings
Chapter 19 - Domestic Bliss
Chapter 20 - Pleasant Plans
Chapter 21 - Severus's Favorite
Chapter 22 - Mrs. Snape
Chapter 23 - Good News
Chapter 24 - The Snapes' Nest
Chapter 25 - Expectations
Chapter 26 - Daddy to the Rescue
Chapter 27 - The Battle
Chapter 28 - A Princely Father
Chapter 29 - Maggie Snape
Chapter 30 - Pushing Forward
Chapter 31 - Freedom
Chapter 32 - The Snape Family
Chapter 33 - An Alpha's Desire
Chapter 34 - The Interview
Chapter 35 - Hopes
Chapter 36 - Election Day
Chapter 37 - Discoveries
Chapter 38 - Decisions
Chapter 39 - The Minister-elect
Chapter 40 - Lessons and Games
Chapter 41 - Ancient Lullaby
Chapter 42 - Severus Snape, Minister for Magic
Chapter 43 - Bloodlines
Chapter 44 - A Visit from Eileen
Chapter 45 - Family Bonds
Chapter 46 - Old Magic
Chapter 47 - Of and With
Chapter 48 - Waiting
Chapter 49 - Across a Loom
Chapter 50 - Messages
Chapter 51 - Family
Chapter 52 - Origin of the Prince Family
Chapter 53 - Little Sev
Chapter 54 - Learning
Chapter 55 - Minister Snape's Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Talks
Chapter 57 - Forbidden Forest
Chapter 58 - Found
Chapter 59 - Severus, The Helpful Alpha
Chapter 60 - An Interesting Failure
Chapter 61 - Hallows
Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet
Chapter 64 - Hopes
Chapter 65 - Shopping
Chapter 66 - Maggie's Letter
Chapter 67 - Severus's Letter
Chapter 68 - Severus's Meeting
Chapter 69 - Meeting Hagrid
Chapter 70 - Letting Go But Holding On
Chapter 71 - The Sorting Hat Ceremony
Chapter 72 - Missing Maggie
Chapter 73 - Hope
Chapter 74 - Dreams
Chapter 75 - Coming Together
Chapter 76 - Preparing
Chapter 77 - Ready
Chapter 78 - A Family In Need
Chapter 79 - This Time
Chapter 80 - Hogwarts
Chapter 81 - Smiles and Rivals
Chapter 82 - Love, Harriet
Chapter 83 - What's to Come
Chapter 84 - Harriet the Heroine
Chapter 85 - Success
Chapter 86 - Healing
Chapter 87 - Brothers
Chapter 88 - Different Yet the Same
Chapter 89 - Fathers
Chapter 90 - Family
Chapter 91 - Love
Chapter 92 - Strong
Chapter 93 - Little Babies
Chapter 94 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 95 - Wrath
Chapter 96 - Time
Chapter 97 - Facing Severus Snape
Chapter 98 - Maggie's New Chair
Chapter 99 - Severus's Hatred
Chapter 100 - Home

Chapter 63 - Desperation

632 30 3
By mermaid886

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

The world became a brighter place for the Minister for Magic with the realization that his mate was open to the idea of expanding their family.

To facilitate the arrival of the next Snape, Severus and Harriet began to drink fertility elixirs each morning, given to them by her midwife, in hopes that their next cycles would coincide perfectly with one another.

Mr. and Mrs. Snape both noticed the anxious tension that seemed to permeate the air one week before Harriet's healthcare provider had estimated the magical mixtures would take effect.

Severus tried to quell his restlessness as much as possible while he endured his work days and cared for his children.

He hid his instinctive urges regarding Harriet while he tended his son and daughter, but secretly, he just wanted to drag his mate into their bedroom and wait for the inevitable wave of need to wash over them both.

—————————————————————-

On a rare excursion away from Severus's side, Harriet left Maggie and Little Sev in Ingrid's care one morning while she treated herself to an hour of shopping in Diagon Alley.

She carried a pleasant glow in her complexion as she browsed through numerous stores that sold an inexhaustible number of fluffy blankets, soft pillows, and comfortable robes, any of which would satisfy an omega preparing for a heat.

Harriet smiled to herself as she envisioned the look that would be on Severus's face once he saw the many bags and boxes in her arms from her purchases while she completed her last transaction.

She kept her smile as she headed out into the street to drop her items off at home before returning to Severus's office.

Once she stood in the bedroom she shared with her alpha, Harriet cleaned her new things with a quick spell before she decided to selfishly steal a moment for herself.

Alone in the house except for Disencan who stayed in the kitchen, Harriet threw the many blankets onto the bed, fluffed the pillows, and placed each item exactly where she wanted it, where it felt best to her.

Once her improved nest was nearly ready, she hurried over and grabbed Severus's worn robes to toss into its center.

Irritated by the feeling of heat that suddenly burned her skin, Harriet closed the bedroom door, cast a quick Silencing Charm, and hurriedly pulled her clothes off.

She crawled into her new respite, bare, and breathed in her alpha's scent as she nuzzled against the fabric of his black robes.

Mrs. Snape delighted in the softness that the pillows and blankets offered her.

Harriet drew a deep breath and closed her eyes before she opened them in a weighty exhale as she stared up at the ceiling with a smile on her fair face.

Her hand wandered over her thigh as she focused on Severus's scent while she imagined he was there with her, beside her.....inside her.

It hadn't necessarily been a conscious decision, more of an ongoing development as she began to let herself tumble into the stifling grip of hormones that loomed over her.

Regardless, as Harriet's fingertips brushed her into a state of bliss, her mind remained on Severus, especially when she felt her body convulse in ecstasy as she cried out his name.

"SSSEEEVVV!"

—————————————————————

Severus sat with a frown on his face in one of the Ministry's conference rooms while he listened to each official speak in turn during a routine meeting his position dictated he attend.

Although he kept a scowl of concentration on his pale face, the state of his body hardly allowed him to focus solely on his work.

He used a pause in the conversation to allow his eyes to flicker over to the clock that hung on the wall before he glanced back at the official who had the floor before his mind began to wonder.

An expert at compartmentalizing his thoughts, Severus heard and understood every word the official said, but that didn't stop him from wondering what Harriet was busy doing right then.

Had she made it back from her errands yet?

Was she upstairs in his office's side room with the children, waiting on him to join them for lunch?

Not able to cast a full Legilimency spell at that moment, Severus sought to calm his own curiosity as he nodded at the man who spoke and used a small bit of his great mental, magical power to grip onto the bond that he shared with Harriet and find her, wherever she was, whatever she was doing.

Severus instantly regretted his decision.

Harriet's scream of pleasure rang out in his mind as the image of her lying nude in her new nest, yearning for him, came clearly into view.

Severus saw his darling naked with her hand between her legs, her eyes closed, and a decadent blush that fanned across her cheeks.

A shiver ran down his spine at the primal animosity in her cry, "SSSEEEVVV!"

Although his rut had not yet begun, the very idea that Harriet was home, ready and willing, vulnerable and needy, sent saliva pooling in his mouth.

He cleared his throat in an effort not to let his dark eyes visibly widen as he nodded at the wizard in front of him who continued with his spirited speech in protest to the magical imports tax his particular group of supporters so vehemently opposed.

Severus gripped the underside of the table for support as the sound of Harriet panting through the aftershocks of her orgasm blared in his skull just as the man who spoke looked at him and frowned, "What do you think about that, Minister?"

For the first time in his life, Severus realized to his horror that he had in fact, not been able to listen along in perfect detail while his thoughts pursued other interests.

"I beg your pardon, Mr. Wilyints."  Severus answered. His voice held such stoic resolve that the other Ministry employees blinked at him with the greatest respect, "However," He spoke with his low drawl solemnly unshaken, ".....In order to provide you with the most accurate assessment, I must ask you to please repeat the last three points of your argument.....so that I may endeavor to accurately consider what you've presented thus far."

Neither Harriet nor Mr. Wilyints had any intentions of stopping.

To Severus's dismay, he endured the next hour listening simultaneously to the Ministry official's argument as his mate cried out for him while she did her best to relieve her painful, lonely ache.

Severus saw little logic in Mr. Wilyints's demands, though if there had been any at all, his ability to detect it would have been greatly impaired as his mate demanded his attention.

Once that dreadful hour finally ended, Severus bid a hasty goodbye to all those present at the meeting before he turned to leave.

"Minister Snape!" Mr. Wilyints called out.

Between his raging instincts and Harriet's cries, it was all Severus could do not to snarl as he turned around.

"Yes.......Mr. Wilyints?" He asked in a calm voice that did not betray his inner struggle.

"Your answer, sir?" Mr. Wilyints frowned, "I've explained everything in great detail, have I not?!"

"My answer will be given in time." Severus snapped as he turned back around and glided towards the door, ".....After I discuss the issue privately with my advisors."

The only advice Severus sought at that moment was whether he should take Harriet on her back or on all fours first.

He hurried away before the meeting's attendees could call out to him again, before he broke his years long resolve and publicly lost control of his own emotions.

Despite Severus's impressive talent at self-denial and concealing his feelings, he was still a mortal man.

Anyone with sense knew it was dangerous to delay a rutting alpha from his mate's side.

—————————————————————

Regardless of Harriet's great efforts, there would be no attainable relief for her until Severus arrived.

She lost track of time as she laid in her nest, with her face tense as if she endured great pain, and her hand at her most intimate place.

Harriet felt so miserable she didn't hear a sound, she didn't notice any footsteps, she didn't sense anything at all until a familiar, long-awaited scent flooded her nostrils.

Her green eyes snapped open.

A gasp of relieved excitement left her throat as she saw, standing next to her nest.........

"SEVERUS!" Harriet cried as she withdrew her hand and lifted both of her arms towards her lover.

Instead of going to her instantly, Severus let his dark gaze drift over her naked form as he asked, "I withstand a test of my strength and endurance, desperate to come home and seek you out, so that we may continue to enjoy our mating bond as we know it, and this......this is how you repay me?"

Harriet frowned as Severus's dark stare focused on the incriminating wetness that covered the fingers of her right hand.

"I......" Harriet stammered, "Sev, I didn't mean.....I only..."

"Do you have.....any....idea...." Severus glowered as he leaned down to get closer to Harriet. While he moved, his black robes folded elegantly around his sides as he continued to speak, "......What torment you've put me through today? I could see you, in my mind, lying here, dreaming of me while you tried to relieve yourself.....I could hear you.....I could hear you.....only.....everything else in the room became noise to me."

"Sev......" Harriet whimpered as he hovered over her, "Sev, don't tease me, please! I need you!"

"I hardly think so." Severus said coldly as he glared at his wife.

The smoulder in his dark gaze made her physically hurt to know her alpha was so very close and not yet inside of her.

"Sev........." Harriet whispered as she reached a hand towards his collar.

He scowled as he moved out of the way and snapped, "Since I was denied the luxury of retreating to answer my primal instincts, I should remove myself from the room and force you to-"

His effort to wickedly taunt his omega as she lay at his feet in a vulnerable mess didn't get very far.

There was only so much teasing Harriet Snape could endure before her fierceness freed her.

With a reluctant cry, as Severus continued to speak, she rose from her nest and hurled herself at him.

His black eyes widened for a brief moment.

With a purr, he quickly caught her in his arms and gripped her bottom in his hands as she crushed her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

Severus staggered back with the force of their passion as his own arousal strained against the cruel confines of his trousers.

Harriet gasped when his back hit the wall, though she did not end their kiss as she pushed her full breasts against his chest, showing her lover what could be his if he only indulged her and let them couple.

Severus's games abruptly ended.

He pulled back from Harriet's kiss just enough to whisper a wandless vanishing spell, though she angrily attempted to continue their affections through it.

A quick brush of his fingers sent a shiver down his spine as he noticed how wet his delicious wife had become.

Harriet widened her hips and glanced down as he positioned himself.

A low groan issued from his throat as he watched his lover's face while he slowly entered her.

Harriet cried out at the feeling of being filled at last after hours of painful yearning.

Severus dug his nails into the flesh of her bottom as she renewed their kiss while his hips began to move.

As their mutual cycles began, Mr. and Mrs. Snape realized they had a wonderfully exhausting week ahead of themselves.

Ruts and heats were best when experienced together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.9K 57
Severus finally gets the position he has always wanted, but it means dealing with a new Potions professor and a woman from his past. Takes place duri...
13.5K 537 12
After surviving the war, Severus Snape has the great misfortune of running into his least favorite student at a wellness resort. While he attempts to...
69.5K 2.1K 19
Amidst startling revelations, Snape's bitter denial of fatherhood drives Harry to the brink. A harrowing journey of healing unfolds as they confront...
66.7K 1.6K 15
As Minister for Magic Tom Riddle fights to win back the heart of his estranged wife, Harriet Potter, the two discover the true meaning of love. After...