Harriet Potter and the Alpha...

By mermaid886

When Severus Snape survives his wounds after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harriet Potter offers to care for the ab... More

Chapter 1 - Thank You
Chapter 2 - The Unruly Patient
Chapter 3 - Farewell?
Chapter 4 - Under the Alpha
Chapter 5 - Let's be off?
Chapter 6 - Stirring the Cauldron
Chapter 7 - Startling News
Chapter 8 - An Omega in Distress
Chapter 9 - Warm Cookies, Soft Glances
Chapter 10 - Severus's Scheme
Chapter 11 - September's Ball
Chapter 12 - Severus to the Rescue
Chapter 13 - Blissful Union
Chapter 14 - The Cozy Weekend
Chapter 15 - Mine
Chapter 16 - What's to Come
Chapter 17 - Severus's News
Chapter 18 - Cravings
Chapter 19 - Domestic Bliss
Chapter 20 - Pleasant Plans
Chapter 21 - Severus's Favorite
Chapter 22 - Mrs. Snape
Chapter 23 - Good News
Chapter 24 - The Snapes' Nest
Chapter 25 - Expectations
Chapter 26 - Daddy to the Rescue
Chapter 27 - The Battle
Chapter 28 - A Princely Father
Chapter 29 - Maggie Snape
Chapter 30 - Pushing Forward
Chapter 31 - Freedom
Chapter 32 - The Snape Family
Chapter 33 - An Alpha's Desire
Chapter 34 - The Interview
Chapter 35 - Hopes
Chapter 36 - Election Day
Chapter 37 - Discoveries
Chapter 38 - Decisions
Chapter 39 - The Minister-elect
Chapter 40 - Lessons and Games
Chapter 41 - Ancient Lullaby
Chapter 42 - Severus Snape, Minister for Magic
Chapter 43 - Bloodlines
Chapter 44 - A Visit from Eileen
Chapter 45 - Family Bonds
Chapter 46 - Old Magic
Chapter 47 - Of and With
Chapter 48 - Waiting
Chapter 49 - Across a Loom
Chapter 50 - Messages
Chapter 51 - Family
Chapter 52 - Origin of the Prince Family
Chapter 53 - Little Sev
Chapter 54 - Learning
Chapter 55 - Minister Snape's Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Talks
Chapter 57 - Forbidden Forest
Chapter 58 - Found
Chapter 59 - Severus, The Helpful Alpha
Chapter 60 - An Interesting Failure
Chapter 61 - Hallows
Chapter 63 - Desperation
Chapter 64 - Hopes
Chapter 65 - Shopping
Chapter 66 - Maggie's Letter
Chapter 67 - Severus's Letter
Chapter 68 - Severus's Meeting
Chapter 69 - Meeting Hagrid
Chapter 70 - Letting Go But Holding On
Chapter 71 - The Sorting Hat Ceremony
Chapter 72 - Missing Maggie
Chapter 73 - Hope
Chapter 74 - Dreams
Chapter 75 - Coming Together
Chapter 76 - Preparing
Chapter 77 - Ready
Chapter 78 - A Family In Need
Chapter 79 - This Time
Chapter 80 - Hogwarts
Chapter 81 - Smiles and Rivals
Chapter 82 - Love, Harriet
Chapter 83 - What's to Come
Chapter 84 - Harriet the Heroine
Chapter 85 - Success
Chapter 86 - Healing
Chapter 87 - Brothers
Chapter 88 - Different Yet the Same
Chapter 89 - Fathers
Chapter 90 - Family
Chapter 91 - Love
Chapter 92 - Strong
Chapter 93 - Little Babies
Chapter 94 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 95 - Wrath
Chapter 96 - Time
Chapter 97 - Facing Severus Snape
Chapter 98 - Maggie's New Chair
Chapter 99 - Severus's Hatred
Chapter 100 - Home

Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet

623 32 1
By mermaid886

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Several uneventful months passed.

The mystery of the Hallows temporarily stalled, but Severus kept himself on silent alert for any potential danger while he sought to spend every waking moment possible with his family.

Little Sev celebrated his first birthday startlingly soon.

The baby's party was relatively small but nonetheless joyful as Severus and Harriet watched their dark-headed little boy cram fistfuls of cake into his tiny mouth.

Harriet became so focused on watching their son that she failed to notice Severus's soft gaze lingered on her.

His stare traced the outline of her lips and the crease of her cheeks as she smiled and laughed.

Silently, Severus hoped his wife would be receptive to the discussion he sought to begin with her after their son's birthday party concluded.

————————————————————-

The day had been filled with smiles, presents, and laughter.

That night, Maggie slept soundly next to Rabbie, while Little Sev snoozed in his cot, exhausted by the hours of fun.

Disencan cleaned the house with a few simple spells, which allowed Harriet and Severus to retire to the quiet of their bedroom.

The couple decided to enjoy a bath together while they let the happy tension the day had brought melt from their bodies.

In the tub, Harriet straddled Severus while he traced wet lines of water up and down her back as he gazed into her face.

She sighed softly as she lifted her arms and stretched, with her body on full display for Severus's dark, hungry eyes to devour.

"Tired, my love?" He asked as he watched Harriet yawn.

"Worn out completely!" Harriet exclaimed with a laugh, "If anyone's trying to test their endurance, I'd tell them to have children. That should do it."

Severus frowned as he gazed up at his wife in silent reverence.

"What's the matter, Sev?" Harriet asked once she noticed his sad expression. Her smile faded while she spoke, "I know you must be exhausted too, don't worry....we'll be in bed soon."

Harriet didn't quite understand how much Severus wanted her statement to be true, although sleep was not particularly on his mind.

"Sev.....?" She asked as she watched an unfulfilled yearning creep into her mate's black eyes, "Is something else wrong.....?"

"I'm long overdue for a rut." Severus whispered in his low drawl.

Harriet shifted in the water as she scoffed, "Well, I'm long overdue for a heat."

"Both could start at any time....." Severus purred.

"They could." Harriet nodded, "That's true, they definitely could."

She couldn't hide the smirk that formed on her lips as she shifted in the water once she felt her husband's arousal brush teasingly against the creamy flesh of her inner thigh.

"I enjoy being a father more than I ever thought possible." Severus whispered as he watched Harriet's breasts bounce while the water rippled with her movement.

His manhood pressed against her bottom cheek as she shifted and frowned, "And I.....the children have become my world, Sev, you know that."

He gazed at Harriet's face for a moment before his black eyes flickered over her, eager to speak yet terrified of rejection.

"Sev.....?" Harriet asked as she smiled softly at him, "Talk to me, love.......What is it that you want?"

Severus slowly lifted his dark stare to meet Harriet's gaze again as if he were ashamed to utter his request out loud for fear that Harriet would be repulsed.

In his low drawl, he quietly revealed, ".........Another pup."

Harriet's emerald eyes widened.

Severus's heart skipped a beat.

For a moment, his own nervousness dizzied him as he feared a hostile scowl would form on his mate's face in response to his voiced desire.

"You want.......another baby?" Harriet asked in disbelief.

Severus spoke in a tone barely above a whisper as he answered honestly, ".......Yes."

The smirk that danced across her lips as her cheeks flushed a beguiling shade of pink sent Severus's manhood pushing into the flesh of her bottom further as she laughed and leaned forward.

"Sev.......?" Harriet asked as she bent down and cupped his face into her hands while she kissed his lips.

Severus closed his eyes as he accepted his darling omega's affection and breathed in her sweet scent.

"You really want to mate again.....?" Harriet asked as she pulled back from him just enough to let her mouth brush his.

Severus moved to capture her in another kiss but Harriet purposely pulled away far enough to speak as she asked, "You want to watch my belly swell with your child....again? To hear me complain about how full and achy you've made me?"

The water sloshed violently as Severus sat straight up in the tub and pulled Harriet into his possessive grasp.

He purred as her breasts slapped against his bare chest while she wriggled herself over him and asked, "Will you help me carry again?......Hold me in your arms when I birth another son or daughter for you?"

Severus matched the writhing motions of Harriet's hips with his own as he bent his head and began to place wet, sucking kisses across her collarbone as he nipped her most sensitive places with his incisors.

Harriet cried out as she spread herself wide open over her alpha's angry arousal and welcomed him inside.

Severus felt overjoyed that his beloved wife had offered herself and given him her full permission to sire another child.

As he buried his face between Harriet's breasts, she cried out as he brushed against the place that felt best deep inside of her.

Mrs. Snape had been waiting for her husband to approach her about the possibility of growing their family for months.

Her nails raked his back as they coupled.

Sharp, nipping kisses brought him up to her neck before he gladly clamped down on the soft flesh of her throat in a possessive bite.

Their bliss crashed over them as they held each other tightly, but Severus refused to move even after he finished emptying himself inside of Harriet.

She gasped quietly as she gave him a soft smile and crushed her lips against his in one more passionate kiss.

Severus and Harriet both understood the chances of conception were low that night.

Regardless, that didn't make the idea less exciting that Harriet could potentially harbor a new life in her womb from their lovemaking.

—————————————————————

Although their lovemaking concluded for the night, their kissing did not.

As they left the lavatory and moved to their room, their soft exchange of affection continued with minimal interruptions.

Once they were both clean and dry, Harriet and Severus laid together in her comfortable nest as they moved against each other while their lips slowly met.

Eventually, Harriet pulled away and settled herself down on Severus's shoulder as she yawned.

Severus couldn't help the pout that formed on his face from the disappointment that his kiss with Harriet had ended.

"I can hear you frowning." Harriet smiled with her eyes closed as she lay on her husband's chest.

When Severus failed to respond, she sat up and flashed her alpha a tired grin, "We've been at it for more than an hour, Sev. What will it take to satisfy you tonight?.....Do you want to eat me?"

"That depends, Mrs. Snape......Are you offering?" Severus asked in his low drawl.

Harriet smirked but an unreadable expression slowly crossed Severus's pale face.

She cried out in surprise as he took her jest literally.

Severus stealthily dove under the covers, grasped her legs in his large, strong hands, and began to kiss along the soft insides of her thighs.

"A-Sev......!" Harriet whimpered as he drew painfully close to her center.

Her eyes widened as Severus moved to nuzzle her nest of curls while he whispered in her mind:

If you don't welcome my affection this evening, my love, you only need to say so and I'll end my actions here.

Even under the Legilimency spell he used, Harriet could hear his low, decadent purr clearly in her thoughts.

The luscious sound of her alpha's velvet voice made her knees widen in his hands as desire overcame her.

A noise somewhere between a growl and a chuckle left Severus's lips and echoed against Harriet as he teasingly began to taste her while he whispered into her thoughts again.

To think that you'll give me another pup......the idea itself is enough to drive me mad.

Harriet gasped as she felt the wetness of Severus's tongue mingle with her own arousal while he began to devour her.

"S-Sev........" Harriet gasped as she sat up in her nest and wound her fingers in his raven-black hair, "You......You don't have to kiss me there, not-not unless..."

Severus's answer echoed in her thoughts as her breath hitched while he buried his face deeper in her center.

But you're already kissing back, my love~.

His manhood jumped at the sound of her breath hitching.

Severus growled as his face became squished between Harriet's legs while she closed her thighs as if to lock him into a better position.

"Sev......." Harriet panted as he began a delicious rhythm he knew she would appreciate.

Her cheeks flushed a shameless shade of pink as she laid back against the pillows and felt her most intimate area flood with want and need.

Severus kept his grip on his mate even as her legs kicked involuntarily and her hips bucked, eager to push him here or guide him there.

Harriet lost herself.

She barely noticed the cries that escaped her lips as she selfishly allowed her alpha to worship her.

Her eyes had closed but they snapped open as soon as Severus's hooked nose brushed the swollen, red bundle of nerves at the crest of her womanhood.

The yelp that left her lips caused Severus's black eyes to flicker up and meet her gaze.

For a moment, it frightened him to think that he may have accidentally hurt his lover.

He tossed that notion aside as ridiculous, the instant he saw the look on Harriet's face; her eyes half-lidded, her chest heaving for breath, her cheeks a beguiling shade of pink, and the telltale sadness in her emerald gaze that he had stopped.....

Wordlessly, Severus resumed his actions and took that sensitive bundle of nerves into his mouth.

Harriet's back arched as she pulled his hair.

While she cried out, Severus felt his wife flutter in his mouth as her pleasure crashed over her.

He glanced up to drink in the erotic sight, though a part of him lamented how his view may have been improved.

Silently, he imagined how much more intoxicating the scene would have been if Harriet's belly had already rounded with their next baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.9K 57
Severus finally gets the position he has always wanted, but it means dealing with a new Potions professor and a woman from his past. Takes place duri...
60.7K 2.4K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
42.1K 1.2K 18
A romance between Hogwarts' most feared Professor and newly appointed Herbology Professor, (M/N) (L/N). Severus Snape x Male Reader
938K 28.2K 49
Harry Potter, the second son to the Alpha James Potter and his Beta wife Lilly. He himself turns out to be a Omega, much to the displeasure of his pa...