𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 ⟿ s. harrington

By mmxiinarry

( 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 ) ✹ currently; waiting for season five this book is in English! [Stranger T... More

𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 -
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲
𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

18.9K 605 1.6K
By mmxiinarry

THE DEVIL ON YOUR SHOULDER

☀︎

SILENCE FILLED EDDIE MUNSON'S TRAILER ONCE RETURNED FROM THE UPSIDE DOWN. Not a word was spoken amongst the group as their eyes shifted around, waiting for anyone to say something first. To question either Alex or Nancy felt dangerous. The two sat there, unmoving and unfazed as they stared blankly out before them, replaying everything they faced against Vecna.

Whenever anyone made a grab to take Alex's hand, she moved it away, unwilling to let anyone touch her. Knowing the truth Vecna had shown her, everything she did felt damaging. Once more, she was the curse. Holding his head in his hands, Steve sat beside her, feeling lost and broken that whatever she had seen, she would never return from.

Shifting in his spot, Dustin looked over to Eddie but the sound of his clothes rustling against one another had Alex's eyes land on his. There was a darkness behind them, only filled with a rage— something that stirred inside her, a darkness created for Vecna, only left to attack and unleash on an innocent. The burn of Vecna's touch haunted her like a ghost against her skin, left to relive the nightmare. It was as if she was forever being pulled into a void of darkness by a creature so vile. It allowed a wave of anger to brew inside of her that she couldn't control. "Why the hell would you say that to me?"

Startled, Dustin turned his eyes over to her. He wasn't sure she had spoken to him or if he had fallen to Vecna's curse because not once had he seen that look in Alex's eyes. It was nothing like before. This time it was all her, no monster taking control— she was terrified, frustrated, and filled with an agonizing amount of guilt and grief that she continued to let bottle up. "I didn't... I didn't say anything." His voice was soft and innocent, wishing that if she heard he meant no harm, she too would soften her tone.

Tears slipped out of Alex's eyes as she pointed at him accusingly. "You told me I was Glen. You did." Throat burning, Alex redirected that finger to her chest as she choked on her own words. "He pretended to kill me like him." Breathing heavily, Alex's lip quivered as she felt every throbbing pain shoot through her body as if she was living it all again. It was an inescapable nightmare that even free would continue to haunt her. The things she felt, the words spoken to her, would forever burn into her memory with no freedom to flee from the nightmare. "I-I couldn't breathe, I thought I was dead. Just like Glen. Because of what you said to me." Her vision was clouded as her hand fell back into her lap, wringing both her hands together until she felt her skin to feel on fire.

"Alex, it was a mistake," Nancy whispered. "You can't blame him. What Vecna showed you... it isn't real."

"It's real," Alex snapped at her. Behind her eyes sat a dangerous expression, almost angry. "You should know after what he showed you. He told me. Told me that the only reason he didn't kill you was because he needed you to tell everyone how real it was cause no one... no one believed me. I know it's real because I saw it when I touched Max." At the mention of touching Max, Alex felt herself burst into tears. One touch to someone she loved and she cost them their life. It was unforgivable guilt. "I killed everybody." Holding her head in her hands, Alex continued to sob. "I killed them all."

Approaching carefully, Lucas held out his hands with caution. He didn't react when Erica attempted to keep him at bay, unwilling to allow him to be front and center of Alex's reasonable breakdown. Rather, he had taken a seat beside her on the couch, making sure there was enough distance between the two that wouldn't allow for her to fall apart once again. "Alex, don't say that. You didn't kill anyone. In fact... you're a hero."

"No, no, no," she cried out. "No, stop." She couldn't stand to hear his praise toward her or how he viewed her as anything worth being around. To Alex Henderson, she was a curse. To Lucas Sinclair, she was someone he looked up to for her bravery, selflessness, and friendship.

Licking his lips, Eddie stepped forward with his hands out as he stood between the Hendersons. Whatever happened, he didn't wish for Dustin to see his sister this way or for her to unleash her pain onto him for what happened. "Alex, don't let him get in your head. Dude is a monster from a creepy ass world."

Picking her head up, her hands fell to her side and an angry frown took over her lips. "He's not a monster!" Catching her rage quickly, Alex's shoulders slacked as she tried to correct herself. To see their eyes worriedly land on her, she knew she couldn't open up about the guilt she had talking to him. Something about Henry Creel was compelling and convincing enough for her to hear him out and now he didn't seem to be as much of a monster as she once saw him. Now she saw a lot of herself in him. "He's just a man."

"He's Henry Creel," Nancy spoke up softly as she looked at Alex. "He really is just a man."

"Man or not, that doesn't make him less of a monster," Max said. After what she had seen, the horrors she witnessed, nothing could convince her that he was anything less than a monster. She kept her arms crossed as she looked at Alex. Seeing how that guilt sat on top of her shoulders, tears streaming down her face, and an emptiness in her eyes, was hard to watch, especially when there was never any blame she could place on her. "Alex, whatever he said, he is taking everything that he knows scares you and using it against you. He can't hurt you now, okay?"

"He's not going to hurt me," she whispered under her breath. Holding her arms together around herself, she looked down to the floor in front of her. "He... he wouldn't. He won't hurt me."

Shaking her head, Max took a step forward in disbelief. "You know he already did." Gesturing to the gate above them, Max was prepared to name all the pain this night alone Henry had caused. The broken shell of a person in front of her wouldn't have come out of that gate if it hadn't been for the curse of horrors he put her through. "Look at the shit he just did!"

Alex's eyes met Max's with a clouded vision. "He did that so you all would feel just a sliver of the pain I feel every single day." With a shaky breath, she never turned her eyes away, never to let her heart send her into a burst of sobs. "Years I've been in hell and everyone else has the chance to move on with their lives. Not me." Pausing, Alex sucked in a deep breath of air as she felt her eyes burn, wishing to release her pain. "I never got to move on, I pretended for years just to make sure you were all okay when I've never been okay. No one could hurt me more than the pain I already feel, Max. Not even him."

Breathing heavily, Max's chest rose and fell as she kept her eyes on Alex. "He's the reason you feel this hell, isn't he? This shitty life you have is because of what he's been doing. He's been in your head, and trust me, I know the feeling. It's awful and it pushes away everyone you love. It's killing you inside and you're too afraid to ask for help or... or you just think you don't deserve it. Because he's the one doing this shit."

"We're real, Alex," Nancy said cautiously. All she had done was wish to be of help by convincing Alex this was who they truly were and where she belonged. Nancy was blissfully unaware of the pain Vecna's version of her had caused within Alex's mind, uttering those same words in means of taunting her.

Alex's eyes turned over to Nancy for a split second before she looked away out of fear. She couldn't bring herself to meet her eyes after what she saw in Vecna's curse. Even if the real Nancy Wheeler would never cause her any harm, never blame her, she could still hear the same voice taunt her for everything Alex felt she did. All she could hear was the very same Nancy that encouraged her to believe how real her hell truly was. Placing her hand over her ears, Alex shook her head as she watched her lap. Squeezing her eyes shut, she refused to hear any more, afraid that soon enough this would all return to the place she wished to escape.

Had this all been a part of Vecna's plans— giving her a false means of safety just to rip it all away— Alex was unwilling to give him that satisfaction of hearing him out. Their voices muffled as Max and the others tried to reason with her that it was real causing Alex to dig her nails into her skull as she pressed her hands over her ears tightly to block it all out.

Reaching over, Steve grabbed hold of her hands, a sadness in his eyes as he tried to pull her hands away. "Alex, come on," he gently pleaded with her. In return, she continued to shake her head, blocking the voices out that continued to haunt her mind of vicious taunts filled with blame and hatred.

Stepping back, Max looked to Steve for help. Only he had sat beside Alex with his own head in his hands, completely lost and terrified. Biting down hard on her jaw, Max looked over to Nancy next in defeat. "I don't know what to do."

"She's just scared," Robin stated as she rose to her feet cautiously. "I don't really think yelling at her or demanding her to see it like us is exactly the right thing to do here, don't you?" Swallowing hard, Robin began to approach Alex with a careful step each time. "This creep is a master manipulator, isn't he? I-I mean, he turned Dustin's number one fan against him in a matter of minutes." Now standing before Alex, she looked over her shoulder toward Dustin with sincerity. "No offense."

"None taken," Dustin said in a small voice.

"Think of your worst nightmares unfolding in front of your eyes and then coming back here and being told to just forget it. It's crap." Turning back to Alex, she slowly knelt before her, placing her hand on Alex's knees. Opening her eyes, Alex met Robin's, and fear broke out in a matter of moments. Knocking back her hands, Alex shook her head hastily. "No, no, no. Don't... don't touch me."

Holding up her hands for Alex, she forced the corners of her lips to turn up to show she meant no harm. "No touching, got it," Robin spoke softly. "I just need to know if you need anything. Is... is there something I can do or show you to prove it's me? It's Robin." Robin paused as she started to feel as lost as the rest. "I'm... I'm your best friend."

Lip quivering, Alex held her hands on the back of her neck as she shook her head. "No. No, you... you can't. You don't understand. You can't help."

Nodding her head, Robin wasn't that keen on giving up. Alex was one of her best friends and for months, she felt that she turned her back on her enough. Choosing to ignore and forget the pain that followed after Starcourt was so easy for her. She didn't have to live with much guilt or grief. The people she knew best survived and she was okay to move on. Robin soon began to realize that now was not the time to continue to move on with her own life and forget. A part of her belonged to Alex as a friend and being there for her when she needed it was something all Alex ever did for those sitting around her. It was not time to give up.

"Um, do you remember... remember when I spent the night at your place just the other day?" Watching her, Robin felt a wave of relief to see Alex's face soften at the mention. "Remember how I told you how... how I always wanted to be your friend? That's never going to change. I'm never leaving. And neither is that schmuck we talked about either. Right, because he's still sticking around. And... and I can promise we aren't leaving. Not now. Not ever." When Alex's eyes shifted over to hers, Robin managed out a soft laugh to see the smallest breakthrough. "Did that shitbird even show you me being so incredibly awful to you?"

Alex hesitated before finally shaking her head in response.

Perking up, Robin scooted closer to her as her smile began to grow. "Ha, see, because even that moron knows I would never do that kind of shit. You're not even afraid of me yelling at you because... because it'd be so unrealistic that you'd know he's so full of shit. So what, he makes you turn on your brother? Because he's afraid that genius brother of yours is the perfect way to keep you from him because Dustin will figure this all out in a matter of seconds if he knew from the very start what was happening. And guess what, he was right because your insane brother of yours saved your ass tonight! He knew your favorite song when none of us could even hold it together, it was really embarrassing. I-I mean, really! He's a total bozo!"

For a flicker of a moment, Robin spotted the unthinkable. For that fraction of a second, a smile began to form on Alex's face to hear Robin ramble off reasons why Vecna couldn't even get this moment right. Gently placing her hands back on Alex's knees, Robin held her breath as she awaited another outburst of emotion. When nothing came, she breathed out a laugh that even had Steve lift his head. "So this moron tried to scare you with Freddy Krueger, huh? God, he's so predictable. He knew nothing he could show you would scare the shit out of you because you've seen it all. You're immune to his idea of horror and he had to stoop as low ruining the shit you love."

"And Jason Voorhees," she whispered as she swiped under her eyes. It was always something simple as Robin's rambling. Even if it hadn't been her choice of words, the attitude she held onto was so compelling and lighthearted. It was as if any nightmare could so easily be turned into a joke. Robin Buckley was everything Henry Creel hated— someone so full of love and hope that anything he could ever dream up was foolish and unconvincing.

Leaning forward, Lucas held a hand out for forgiveness. A simple comment made to protect her from heading into Lover's Lake was used against him as a reason for torture. "Sorry about that. I-I didn't know..." he whispered.

Alex's arms loosened up around herself as the coldness the Upside Down once held on to her began to wash away and was replaced with the warmth of this group. "No, no, I'm sorry," she said as she closed her eyes in disbelief. Every anger she felt was Vecna just looming over her once again. Now she felt the true pain inside of her— the one that Vecna created. With tired eyes, Alex looked to the others with a shake of her head. "It doesn't matter what he said or did," she whispered in defeat. "I don't even know why I... why I yelled." Extending a hand out, she motioned to Dustin before letting her hand fall to her lap. "I'm really sorry, Dustin it isn't your fault at all. He said you wouldn't save me and... and that was all a lie. You did. Y-you did, Dustin."

Hesitantly, Dustin peered his head around Eddie as he looked at his sister. That hurt he held on to dissolved away because he knew that what Vecna had done to her was what was unforgivable. Alex always knew he meant no harm with his words and she knew it could never be his fault. Coming forward, he slowly crouched down before her and forced her to take his hands. "It's okay, it's okay," he hushed as she rested her head against his. "Don't think for a second this is your fault. Not one second."

Holding on tight, she felt the safest she felt holding his hands. There was nothing out there that could ever hurt him and there was no one she felt more comfortable being able to touch. "I'm so sorry, Dustin," she whispered. Placing both of her hands onto his, she brought them closer to her because Dustin Henderson was someone she could always count on being there for her.

"We just gotta figure this out, okay? Don't worry." Pulling his head back, he looked around the room with an encouraging nod. "We're gonna figure this out. Right, guys?"

"Yeah, of course, of course," Lucas spoke up. "Anything that needs to be done... I'm on it."

"We swear on it," Dustin said carefully.

Jumping in, Robin raised a finger in the air with a set of words she felt would be as encouraging as they once were before. "On Dustin's mother."

"Good ol' Claudia Henderson," Eddie said proudly with a bow extended in the Henderson's direction. With a simple shake of his head, Dustin stopped the two from continuing the antics of swearing on his mother. Turning back over to Alex, he pulled his hands from hers as he picked at her shirt in slight disgust. "Why don't we get you a new shirt and, uh, maybe some shoes..." furrowing his brows, he touched the ends of her hair. "What the hell did you do to your hair?"

"It's not... it's not that bad," Steve mumbled from beside her. Running his hands over his face, he found himself recollecting his emotions. Out of nowhere, a simple laugh escaped from Alex's lips as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Come on, you don't like it? I thought Steve did great."

"No, it's... it's great," Dustin said hesitantly.

"It's total shit," Lucas mumbled. A silence followed that had all eyes turn to him. Feeling the pressure, Lucas began to frown as he looked at everyone. "What?"

"Shit or not, why don't you try keeping your mouth shut?" Erica questioned in a harsh tone. Making her way over, she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him off the couch. "Can we get out of this place? It's creepy as shit and we got a lot of catching up to do."

"That's a great idea," Nancy said as she snuck another glance toward Alex. Whatever she had seen, one of the people Alex couldn't bring herself to look at was Nancy. As Eddie declared he would be the one to offer up his clothing to Alex, Nancy let the others begin to leave out the trailer and race toward Max's in hopes of not being caught by Jason's angry mob.

Placing her hand on the door, she was preparing herself to leave as she turned her back to Alex. After a moment of hesitation and she whipped herself back around and looked directly at Alex. "Whatever he showed you, just know I'm really sorry, Alex. I would... I would never do anything to hurt you. I think I've done that enough on my own."

Alex's eyes darted over to hers in surprise to hear an apology come from her. She knew deep down it wasn't the same Nancy she came across in her mind, but one look and she could hear it all so clearly. "Nance... I didn't mean to make you think..."

"I know he showed you something to do with me," Nancy whispered with a forced smile. "It's okay. I mean, it's not, but it's okay if you need some time to realize that wasn't actually me hurting you." Feeling herself begin to grow emotional, Nancy lowered her head, "I really don't need an explanation or anything. I totally get it."

Picking herself up off the couch, Alex stopped Nancy just before she could depart. "You told me you wished I died instead of Barb," she spoke up, unable to stop herself. "That I stole Steve from you and that I made the Byers leave... and that it was all real. Everything you told me, everything you felt, it was all real."

A rush of emotion hit Nancy hard as she found herself looking back at Alex. "I would never say those things... I-I never felt any of that."

"I love you, Nance," Alex interrupted. "I love you so much that he would use you to hurt me in a way I never expected you to. I guess I was always afraid you blamed me for everything I did and to hear you actually say those things to me... I think it broke me enough to let him in further. If any of that is true, I just need you to know I'm sorry because I really do love you."

A quivering smile came to Nancy's lips as tears finally spilled down her cheeks. "I love you, Alex, I do. I-I really do. I never blamed you."

Nodding her head, Alex let out a small sigh. "Okay, then I'll meet you over there soon," she whispered. Retreating, Alex left Nancy standing there while Steve sat on the couch watching her carefully. "Nance," he whispered, unable to find the words. He was at a loss, unsure where he could go from there. Of everyone standing around, encouraging Alex that they would continue to fight, Steve felt he was unhelpful and too broken and scared to be there as he should have.

"Steve, you just need to talk to her. I can't even begin to imagine what he showed her about you. I-I don't even want to think about it. But it's not real. None of it."

"It happened though, Nance, you know that. I don't know what to do... how to make it better."

"You can't," Nancy declared. "Not on your own. That's why we're all together, why we're going to figure this out to protect her and Max and Hawkins." Pushing open the door, she tried to give him a reassuring smile that she wasn't sure could help him find the light he needed to understand that it wasn't the end. As he buried his head back into his hands, Nancy knew to let him be and figure it out on his own. Quietly, the door clicked behind her and a huff of air fell from between his lips.

Sitting on the floor of Eddie's bedroom, Alex held her head in her hands, fighting the urge to break down as he rifled through his clothes for a shirt for her. Digging through, Eddie continued to talk, trying to stay light-hearted and give her any hope that she lost while gone from this world. Taking a shirt off the hanger, he turned around with an attempted smile just to halt to silence. Keeping her head in her hands, Alex's breathing was shaky and he wasn't sure how to take away the pain.

Before, it was easier. He didn't know the real Alex. He heard bits and pieces from Dustin and Mike, but nothing compared to the truth. From what he did know, all he had to do was tease and mock her, then slip in a curious question to find a bit more about her. Now he knew too much and the jokes and teasing didn't seem to be a way to work.

"Hey, Henderson," he began awkwardly. "Uh, listen, if you... if you need to talk..."

Shaking her head, she kept her head buried in her knees. It was a way of retreating and to let her slip away after everything, he had to take lead. Flipping the shirt onto his shoulder, he quietly and awkwardly took a seat beside her. Resting his arms out on his knees, he looked out ahead of them with a blank stare. "I know everyone's gonna tell you some stupid shit, like, whatever you saw wasn't real... but it was. It was because it happened, right? You didn't make it up. And, uh, whatever he told you or showed you, it's all garbage. Even if he knows a lot of shit, he's gonna twist that shit into even bigger shit just to make you think how he wants. He'll say whatever he can or show you whatever he wants to get you to believe him."

"I am the reason everyone's dead," she said, her voice muffled into her shell she created.

Leaning over towards her, Eddie raised a curious brow. "You, huh?"

Lifting her head, she couldn't find the tears because all she felt was true guilt. "I am the reason they all died," she spoke up. "Everyone. Chrissy, Fred, Patrick. And maybe soon enough Max, then the entire world. B-because I touched them."

Awkwardly scooting over, Eddie fished for a better explanation. "Touched them?"

"Trust me, he can jump into your brain whenever he wants," she mumbled. "All of you are totally and utterly screwed because I can't keep my hands off people. If any of you die... it's all on me. I kept telling myself I wasn't a curse and I could never hurt people and now... now that's all true. I am cursed and I am hurting people."

"Nah," Eddie disagreed. "No, not my Alexandra. No way. No, you couldn't even hurt a fly. You, my friend, are a sweetheart." Leaning over, he bumped his shoulder against hers. "It's sorta why I like you, you know. Alexandra Henderson: fellow freak, Hawkins sweetheart, and the friend everyone wants. And, uh, believe me, I may look all put together and hot shit on the outside, but inside... no, no way. Not me. Sorta why I jumped at the chance to make you my friend... maybe I'd finally get my shit together... feel like I belong."

"We are friends," Alex said in a soft whisper.

"No," he teased. "No, never. Not us. We're strictly business." Hearing her laugh beside him, he looked over at her and felt that this is why he was there. Finding a home in this group made him feel more alive than he had in a long time. Slipping the shirt off his shoulder, he held it out to her. "Here," he offered. "Can't give you your honorary Hellfire tee anymore given the mob, but after hearing you're into Blondie, thought maybe I'd help you listen to some real music."

Holding open the shirt in front of her, Alex playfully rolled her eyes. "Metallica," she scoffed. "Thanks, but, already a fan."

"No way," he scoffed. "So it would've worked? Your fan club really attacked me for having shit that would've worked?"

"I guess so," she chuckled. "Being alone for months sort of expanded my music obsession. Plus after meeting you, I sorta felt maybe I needed to check out something you love."

Instantly, Eddie felt his heart warm up with the idea of Alex— the same one who made it known she didn't want to be his friend to also be the very same person to go out of her way to discover more about what he loved. "Maybe we can be friends after all," Eddie laughed as he got back to his feet. Moving towards the door, he wished to give her privacy but came to a stop as he raised a finger in the air. "And, uh, just to be clear, you're not the curse. Far from, if I'm being completely honest. That group out there... I thought they were all gonna jump back into that shithole to beat the crap out of Vecna if you didn't come back. Guess you're more like.... you're sorta just everything to us. Keep us together, you know?"

"I don't know about that," she scoffed through a smile. The relationships Alex developed with each and every person in the group was always special to her, it's what truly made her the happiest. However, seeing herself as a reason to keep this odd group of individuals together seemed to be unreasonable. She didn't know how to explain it, but she believed that even if she hadn't been around, they all would've found each other either way. No matter how different they all were, something about them together just clicked.

Eddie let out a heavy breath of air at her need to deflect any love sent her way because he felt she deserved it all. Even for a short time together, he knew how much she meant to everyone, including himself. "Would you just get dressed and meet us over at Red's? Quit bumming me out so much, Henderson." Opening his bedroom door, Eddie's smile dropped when his back turned to her. He wasn't sure how to tell the group or if he even should. After seeing how easy it was for all of them to break apart when Alex gave up, he wasn't sure if it was for the best to tell them in fear everything would fall apart again.

Clicking the door shut, he left her behind to change before finally letting out a soft sigh to give himself some room to think inside his flooded brain. Straightening out his jacket, he made his way towards the door, ready to race to Max's to stay out of sight. However, catching his eye, he saw from his peripheral Steve Harrington jump up from the couch. Startled, he clutched a hand to his chest as he breathed heavily, "Jesus Christ, man, what the hell are you still doing here?"

Pointing up to the gate still very much alive above them, Steve thought it was quite obvious. "I didn't know if anything was gonna swoop in here and make a grab for her."

"Yeah, probably a good idea," he mumbled. Making his way over to Steve, Eddie knew what was right and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Listen, dude, she's blaming herself right now from whatever he told her. She's... she's saying he's getting to people through her— like a touch or whatever." Leaning in closer, he pointed a finger at Steve's chest in all seriousness. "That shits real to her. Everything she saw— was all real. I think Buckley's on the right track here, remind her we're the good guys, not him. Sounds a tad ridiculous knowing he's the literal monster here, but man, guys gotta be a master manipulator or one good-looking dude to get her to reconsider what she means to us."

"We're the good ones," Steve whispered, keeping his eyes on Eddie. "Got it."

Dropping his finger down, a large grin broke out across Eddie's face as he rested a hand against Steve's cheek as he gave it a satisfying pat of approval. "Learning pretty quick there, big boy. Proud of you."

"Right," Steve stated uncomfortably, turning his face to drop Eddie's hand. "We'll be over there soon so... see what Nance has to say and just fill us in when we get back. And, uh, I'm gonna talk to Alex alone."

"Mhm," Eddie hummed teasingly. Making his way to the front door, he couldn't stop himself from playfully sending Steve another wink. "Mattress is right there for ya, Stevie."

"Okay, get the hell out," Steve instructed with a wave of his hand. Exiting the trailer, Eddie left Steve to hold his head in his hands before Alex came venturing out of the room in a brand new shirt. Seeing Steve, she attempted to smile, but inside her heart was damaged. She was falling apart after seeing a version of him she wished would leave her mind forever. "Hey, you didn't have to wait for me."

Pulling his head out of his hands, he felt an instant relief seeing her. "No, no, I wanted to stay," he whispered. Reaching out, he went to hold her hand only for her to pull awkwardly away. Keeping her eyes down, she held her hands behind her back. "We can head over there now. Get the hell out of this creepy place."

Looking up to the gate above them, he recalled every bit of pain he felt to see a chance at losing her. Shaking his head, he placed his eyes on hers. "Wait, no, we need... we have to talk."

"Oh, Steve, I'll be fine," she said. Brushing off her agony became an easy thing for her. There were awful things out in the world and adding them to her own was simple. It's just her life now and she was learning to accept that. "Vecna just has a cruel way of asking for a one-on-one session with me."

"Alex, you almost died."

"I didn't," she admitted. "No, uh, he was never going to kill me, apparently. I don't really see the excitement he has for me, but he told me he's not going to kill me so I don't know if I should be relieved I'll get to see another day or terrified that he has something worse out there for me." Breathing out a laugh, she looked to the gate. "Turns out we might get a date after all."

"Stop, stop," he hushed, "This isn't something you can say whatever to. You were terrified when you woke up. What did he say to you?"

She gave a small shrug, "Just confirmed what I always thought, you know, being this awful curse. Hurting people and..." hearing her voice crack under the weight of the pain, Alex turned her eyes towards the floor to hide her tears. "Thinking it is one thing, but knowing it's because of me... I really, really can't handle." Sniffling her nose, she forced a laugh out of herself as she gestured toward the door. "I don't even want to go over there because I'll start to cry the second I see Max knowing that I'm the reason Vecna is in her head. If she dies, I am partly to blame and no one is going to tell me otherwise. No one."

"Come on," Steve pleaded as he also fought the urge to break at the way she hurt. He knew that alone he couldn't make it all go away, but for now, he wanted her to talk to him. Because he could be there for just this moment to maybe take away some of her pain.

"Nance got taken by him too because of me. The only reason she's even alive is because I can't draw." Letting a bubble of laughter escape her mouth, she made her way to the couch and took a seat on it, placing her head in her hands. "I can't go over there and face them. I just... I can't. I can't let Erica accidentally touch me because if she does..."

Slowly making his way over, Steve took a seat on the couch beside her. Gently, he placed his hand on her back. There was nothing that would have stopped him from holding onto her when she needed him the most. Even if it cost him his life, he never was going to take back every moment they were together. And instinctually, Alex leaned into him, resting her head against him. "I'm a total screw-up."

Shaking his head, he held her closer to him. "No, you're not a screwup," he said softly. Hearing those words, the exact opposite of the words spoken in her mind, she lifted her head off him and looked at him. "He's some old creep that's spying on a bunch of teens. And I can guarantee if he gets in Erica's mind, he'll immediately regret that shit. She's terrifying. And she'd probably be even more terrifying knowing he's making you feel like crap. And, you know, let him get in my head, it's not gonna stop me from wanting to be with you. Kill me, at least I'd die happy."

To hear those words, Alex felt herself smiling despite the tears building up. "I don't want you to die," she whispered.

"Then let's get the hell out of here and make a plan to kill that asshole." Wrapping both arms around her, he squeezed her close to him, feeling her laugh against him. When that bit of joy and light fill into her heart, it caused a new wave of emotion that has her close her eyes as she soaked in this moment to be with him. "I don't want to be a monster like him."

"You're not a monster, Alex," he said gently. Running a hand down over her hair, he closed his eyes as he held her tighter. "You're nothing like him. Okay, Sinclair is right, you're a hero. And I'm always gonna be here, I'm never going to leave you. I'm right here."

Lifting her eyes, she met his carefully and for the beat of a moment, she felt the safest she had in a long time. Extending a hand out, she gently placed it against his cheek as the corners of her lips pulled up. In return, he held her face in his hands, running his thumb down her cheek as he looked her over.

The fears she once held onto, the horrors Vecna showed her could never compare to how each had felt to be so near each other. No matter what kind of horrors Vecna could construct, he could never duplicate the feeling of warmth and comfort the two shared being so close to one another.

__

Entering Max Mayfield's trailer, Alex wrapped her arms around herself for a means of comfort. To have her hands wander, she feared if they ventured to another, she could bestow a curse upon them that would have Vecna find his newest victim. Closing the door behind the two, Steve gave a small nod, showing the others that they didn't lose her quite yet. For now, she was willing to stay and fight.

Standing up, the group was slow with their actions, fearful that sudden movements would have Alex disappear right before their eyes. Eddie Munson shared her fears of a single touch, encouraging those around her to never fear what would come of it, but instead be there for her as she had always been for them.

Self-assured she had no phobias, nothing to fear, Erica Sinclair laid her dress out flat as she marched her way up to Alex. Despite the others following in her pursuit, she was never more determined to be the one to show that Vecna had no hold on her when they should be the one he feared. There was no hesitation as she stood toe to toe with Alex and placed her arms firmly around her. A simple touch that could let a monster in and yet, Erica didn't even flinch.

Gathering around, the group did just the same as Erica even if at first Alex tensed up by their act of unity. In the end, what mattered most to them was for her to know Vecna could never stand between them and her. They were always a team and if she was cursed, they would be cursed together. It was enough to have Alex allow herself to not be as selfless as she always was. At this moment she needed to be selfish and take their love if they would risk it all just for her.

As they soon ventured back to their spots to discuss, it was enough light for all of them to understand this was what they needed to fight— it was always for each other. "Cursed together, am I right?" Steve whispered from beside her.

Wrapping her arm around him, she kept him close. Whether or not Vecna had found his way into his mind, he was willing to accept such a risk because letting her go would be far worse. Moving to the couch, the two sat down alongside Dustin and Eddie, cramming themselves to ensure they always stayed close

Taking a seat, Nancy kept quiet as she had been this entire time. "He showed me things... things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things. I saw... a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this... giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then... he showed me my mom. And Holly. Mike. And they were all..." her breath shook with every word, the thought of such memories breaking her apart inside. Squeezing her eyes shut, she was unable to finish her sentence, afraid that if she had, there would be nothing left.

"Okay, but... he's just trying to scare you, Nance," Steve explained. "Right, I mean... it's not real."

Grabbing ahold of Dustin's backpack, Max pulled it off his arms as she began to dig around inside. All eyes watched her, wondering what she could need in a time like this. With a thud, she dropped the bag to the floor and in the palm of her hand was a crumpled piece of paper. Sticking it out, she looked to the others. "Not yet," Max stated. Unfolding the paper, she showed the drawing to the group.

Sticking his neck out, Eddie squinted to the drawing in confusion. "I'm sorry, you totally lost me. What am I looking at here?"

"It looks like a bunch of scribbles," Robin whispered.

Rolling her eyes, Max turned her eyes away from the group in annoyance. "This is... it's Alex's drawing," she huffed out. "Come on, guys, it's not that bad."

Raising a finger, Lucas began to grin as he felt he was starting to understand. "I see it now." Leaning forward, he let his finger land on the only human figure in the entire artwork. "Vecnas right there."

Immediately hanging her head, Alex was at a loss. Though she put in her best efforts, Henry was right about one thing-- her drawing was pathetic. "That's me," she grumbled.

"Are you sure about that?" Erica squeaked out as she advanced forward curiously.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure," Alex mumbled as she waved her hand out. "Go ahead with the jokes."

"I'm only asking because everyone else is dead," she stated as she grabbed the picture from Max. Standing before Alex, she held out the picture to show her. Tracing her finger along the bottom, she saw it clearly. "That's everyone in Hawkins— dead. That's a giant creature with a giant ass mouth, and those little shits are all the other monsters. And those assholes are those bats that attacked you." Letting her finger land on the drawing of Alex, she gave it a tough tap. "And that's supposed to be you... or so you say."

"Yeah, that's me," Alex said plainly. However, to hear Erica point out everything he lacked to see, Dustin grabbed hold of the paper from her and looked it over in amazement, yet his curiosity wandered as he snuck a glance at Alex. "Is there a reason you're standing around in all... this?"

"I don't know," she sighed in defeat.

"No, no," Dustin whispered. "In the most complex drawing known to man, Erica saw something in it I never took time to recognize." Lifting his eyes off the paper, he raised a brow at Erica. "How did... how did you see all this?"

"Alex was my babysitter. I got to know her art real fast. Meaning I had to take the time to learn whatever the hell it is she's trying to draw." Scoffing to herself, she took the picture back from Dustin as she examined the drawing with a shake of her head in utter disbelief. "Should've shown me this before and I could've told you. Then your little Nancy friend over here wouldn't have been cursed. And then maybe I could've told you that this isn't Alex."

Frustrated, Alex picked her head up out of her hands with a huff of annoyance. "It's me, how many times do I have to say that?"

"No," Erica responded back loudly. "I'm saying this isn't how you draw yourself, nerd. You always do your damn pigtails, in your stupid little red sweatshirt with a dumb smile. This shit is almost unrecognizable but trust me, I know my shit." For a moment Erica's attitude switched for a second to a frown. Forcing herself to take a seat between Alex and Dustin, she held the picture out. "Look, your hairs all short just like it is now. Like he knew you'd try and trick his little monsters. You used all these dark colors and you look angry. So, no, this isn't you."

"Yet," Dustin whispered. "This is supposed to be the future— what he wants to happen." Turning his eyes to the floor, he bit the inside of his cheek anxiously. This was a future they were attempting to prevent, had they failed it would be his sister left all alone. Alone and unable to be saved.

"There was something else," Nancy spoke up. "He showed me gates. Four gates spreading across Hawkins. And these gates looked like the one inside Eddie's trailer but... they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins— our home."

"Four chimes," Max mumbled from the doorway. When all eyes fell on her, she couldn't look their way. "Vecnas clock. It always chimes four times. Four exactly."

"I heard them too," Nancy whispered.

Sighing heavily, Max once again felt it all come to them too little too late. From the very start she could have had it figured out and it went right over her head. "He's been telling us his plan this whole time."

"Four kills," Lucas said under his breath in understanding. "Four gates. End of the world."

"If that's true, he's only one kill away. He's already cursed three of us." Holding herself tighter, Max felt herself slinking back into her shell just as she did before this had begun.

"And he's not afraid to curse the rest of you," Alex mumbled. Holding onto her head, she couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief. "Every single one of us is open to him too now. He... He's in all of our heads."

Unwilling to let them fight on their own, Steve looked at the phone. Reaching the Byers in California had been impossible. Never once had they been able to reach them, only left to listen to a busy signal. "Try 'em again," he instructed Max. Watching as she dialed in their number, he took Alex's hand in his to hold on to. Even with the Byers, it felt they would be far outmatched against Vecna.

Sighing heavily, Max placed the phone back onto the receiver. "Rang a few times then went to a busy signal."

"Maybe you punched it in wrong, try again," Steve instructed.

"I didn't punch it in wrong," she fought back. Calling this number countless times, she was certain there was no way she could dial it wrong every time. Looking at Steve and his desperation, Max felt compelled to give him what he wanted. Picking the phone back up, she dialed the Byers number once more just to reach that same busy signal again. Slamming the phone down, she looked back at the group. "Same shit."

"How is that possible?" Lucas questioned.

"I told you, Joyce has this telemarketer job. She's Always on the phone. Mike won't stop whining about it," Dustin explained.

Let out a huff of anger, Max saw that more as an excuse to ignore that something could potentially be wrong. "Yeah, but this phones been busy for, what, three days now? That's not Joyce. No way. Somethings wrong," she spoke out with her arms crossed.

"She's right. It can't be just a coincidence. It can't be," Nancy sighed. Standing up, she made her way toward the window in thought. "Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this. I'm sure of it. But Vecna can't hurt them. Not if he's dead." The gears in Nancy's mind began to turn as she thought of any desperate plan to end this once and for all. Turning back, she felt a determination she was never more sure of. "We have to go back there. To the Upside Down."

Waving their hands, both Steve and Eddie were quick to shoot down her suggestion. Back to the Upside Down meant danger and now heading there to face Vecna himself was far too much and much too soon.

Finding Nancy's eyes, Steve caught sight of where her eyes had begun to settle. The way Nancy looked at Alex, was an act of begging, knowing that if Alex gave in and agreed, the others would follow her lead. Unwilling to allow Alex to be her key to going through with a plan that wasn't even close to being thought out, Steve got to his feet. Standing between the two, he blocked Nancy's gaze. "Let's think this through first, yeah?"

Meeting his eyes, Nancy narrowed hers at him. "What is there to think through?"

Stunned by how unaware she was, he gestured to the five of them that were left bruised and beaten down from their adventure into the Upside Down. "We barely made it out of there in one piece," he called over her.

"Yeah, because we weren't prepared! But this time, we will be! We'll get weapons and protection! We'll go through the gate, we'll find his lair, and we'll kill him."

"Or he'll kill us," Steve reminded her. "Have you been listening, Nance? The only reason you survived is because he wanted you to!"

"We have Alex!" Nancy called out creating a silence around the room. It was an attempt at rallying the group and it left eyes to awkwardly shift around at her plea. Seeing as Steve was more than prepared to handle Nancy, Max clenched her jaw, to bite back her own choice of words she had for Nancy. Raising a finger in her direction, Steve shook his head tightly. "No. No way."

Trying to peer around him, Nancy searched for any sign of Alex that he would let her see. "Alex, I'm sorry, you know I don't mean it like that, but you know I'm right. You know he's not going to kill you and we will protect you— I will. If we don't do this and you don't come with, he will kill us all. Hawkins will be dead and you'll be left. The only one. We know what he wants with Max, El, us... but not you. Killing him is what we need to do to save you. And if we could just get to him with your help..."

Stepping into her line of sight, Steve held his hands out as he shook his head. "No, no, stop that. Don't act like this is a guarantee. What happens if something goes wrong? Then he has her and we lose. That's not happening. I'm not letting it happen."

"If we lose, then at least we tried!" Nancy thought she saw it clearly in her head. To her, there was no option to lose, so she didn't care to think of the consequences if it hadn't gone her way. Frustrated, she let out a laugh as she directed a hand toward Steve. "Come on, Steve, you can't be serious. This is our chance."

"Alex is not bait, or weapon... or even a compass to Vecna! How are you not seeing this, Nancy? I-I mean, you're standing here telling me our only option is putting her in danger with no other plan, just hope. And then what, we give him Alex just like he wants, like he's expecting? I don't think so. Nancy, you've lost your damn mind if you think I'm letting this happen."

"And what about what she wants? If she... if she just practiced her powers and... and..."

"He will tear through us," Steve said slowly to ensure she heard his every word. "This is Alex we're talking about here."

"Practice or not, it's not enough," Max spoke up. "So what, we head into his lair with weapons and protection? None of that matters. He'll be there and he'll throw us to the side, take Alex, kill one of us— most likely me, Dustin, or Steve..."

"Excuse me?" Steve spoke up in surprise.

"Does no one pay attention, like, ever? He's attacking people with plenty of trauma... just in these few days alone you've got enough to have him foaming at the mouth." Staring down Steve, Max could see the lost look in his eyes on why he could possibly be a prime target just as she is. Sighing heavily, she cocked her head to the side with remorse. "He's after people that don't exactly sit right with him. Alex couldn't even look at me because of how much it hurt her and you... you're probably number one on his hit list. I'm surprised he hasn't already snapped you in half."

Clamming up, he sheepishly pointed to his neck. "Sorta already tried."

"Wow. Congrats," Max responded sarcastically. "Bet that means he's just given up on taking on big beefy Steve Harrington? Because you're just impossible to beat, right?"

"Okay, okay, got it," he scoffed, "I just don't get it. Okay, I love Alex, I'm not putting her in any danger, I'm not pissing her off, I should be... I don't know, immune?" He paused as his eyes shifted around the room and he placed his hands on his hips. "I'm Steve Harrington."

"And Steve Harrington is a moron," Max called back loudly. "That's exactly it, Steve, are you kidding? Look at you! Between you and Dustin, you're one of the biggest threats to distract Alex from going right along with him on his murder spree."

Reaching out, Alex took Steve's hand in hers. "Max is right, no offense. I mean, he's always hated you. From the start he knew you were a distraction and he hated it. It's why..." Swallowing hard, she felt her throat begin to close up. "It's why Patrick is dead."

"Patrick liked you," Lucas whispered. His eyes slowly gravitated towards her as the realization settled on him. "He always asked if... if we should invite you to our games, asked to wait at his locker so I could say hi to you..."

"Lucas, I am... I'm sorry," Alex said carefully as the guilt began to rise. This was his friend and once more she felt she had let him down in an unforgivable way. "I liked Patrick..."

"No," Lucas stated loudly. "No, screw him. Screw Vecna. Patrick had a hard life and he liked you, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die. Neither..." Breathing heavily, Lucas felt his anger continue to rise as he pulled himself off the wall he leaned against. "Neither does Steve. Okay, we have to figure this out."

"And how?" Steve questioned, laying a hand on Lucas in comfort. "He's not scared of us."

Ready to jump in on the conversation, Robin took no time to get to her feet. "And for good reason! We were wrong about Vecna... Henry... One." Stopping herself short, she looked across the room for some help, "Sorry, what are we calling him now?" Unlike the help she had expected, she had a bunch of different answers thrown her way. "Right. We've learned something new about Vecna slash Henry slash One. He's a number just like Eleven, only a sick, evil, male, child-murdering version of her with really bad skin. But my... my point is, he's super powerful. He could turn us inside out with a snap of his fingers. It's not a fair fight."

Furrowing his brows in question, Dustin rose to his feet next. "So then why fight fair? You're right. He's like Eleven. But that gives us an upper hand. We know Eleven's strengths... and weaknesses. When El remote travels, she goes into this sort of trance-like state. Bet the same is true with Vecna."

"That would explain what he was doing in the attic," Lucas chimed in.

"Exactly. When he attacks his next victim, I'll bet he's back in that attic, physical body defenseless."

"Defenseless?" Steve questioned over Dustin. Pointing up to the red marks that circled his throat, he thought it was quite clear that there were more obstacles than none. "What about the army of bats?"

"True," Dustin agreed. "We'll have to find a way past them. Distract them somehow."

Starting to remove himself from the sofa, Eddie felt the need to ask one more question. However, he did know that whenever the Henderson's had a plan, it lacked quite a lot of detail and seemed to always be a shot in the dark. "And, uh, how do we do that?"

"No idea," he admitted truthfully. His lack of plan had Eddie purse his lips together as he fell back into his spot beside Erica. "But once they're gone, he doesn't stand a chance. It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin."

Shaking her head, Robin had to share her dissatisfaction with the thrill of this plan. "That all sounds good in theory, but there is no pattern to Vecna's killings. I mean, at least not one that I can decipher. We don't know when he's going to attack next. We don't even know who he's going to attack next."

Crossing his arms, Steve looked to the group with an offer he was sure was enough. Only there wasn't just him that was ready to stand up as bait. "Yeah, we do," Max said, stepping in front of Steve and keeping her eyes on the floor. "I can still feel him. I'm still marked. Cursed. I ditch Kate Bush, I draw his focus back to me."

Unwilling to allow that to even be an option, Lucas shook his head. "Max, you can't," he whispered. "He'll kill you."

"Yeah, I don't like this idea of you doing this," Steve spoke up from behind her.

"I survived before," she said as she looked over her shoulder at him. "I can survive again. I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic. Then you can chop his head off, stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up. Have Alex snap his bones this time around. I honestly don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just... whatever it is... whatever you do... try not to miss."

"Whatever we end up doing... a couple of guns with barely any bullets isn't going to do shit," Alex mumbled. Stepping away from her view, Steve looked down at her. "It's all we got."

"Don't got," Dustin pipped up. "Police are flooding the Wheeler's and I'm sure Jason's got his goons keeping an eye on my house. Essentially we have nothing."

"Not exactly," Eddie said with narrowed eyes at Dustin. Picking himself up off the couch, he made a beeline for Max's kitchen table. There sat a Yellowpages with an answer to all their problems hidden right inside. Picking it up for himself, he let the group gather around before he landed on the page he knew could help them. Setting down the book, a single finger tapped against the page. "Check this out. The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh... well, killing things, basically."

"And you've been there for what exactly?" Alex questioned hesitantly.

"Doesn't matter," he said in dismissal. "What does matter is that this is all very much legal and has everything you and your Scooby Gang needs to kill your ex-lover." He looked at Alex with a teasing grin until her hand laid over his face and gave him a shove back in annoyance. Shaking her off, Eddie recollected himself as he looked at the rest of the group. "Look, this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we ought to be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone," Erica stated.

Shaking her head, Nancy felt that it was ridiculous that she was now siding with Eddie Munson over clear logic. "Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk."

"Yeah, but is it worth the time?" Dustin questioned. "It'll take all day to bike there and back. Longer if Alex is biking on her own."

"I did perfectly fine biking in the Upside Down," she said with a small glare.

"There was one teensy hiccup," Robin said quietly.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but who ever said anything about bikes?" Eddie interrupted.

"You got some car we don't know about?" Steve questioned.

"Yeah, it's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine but, uh... it'll do." Grinning at those surrounding him, he soon found himself land his eyes upon Max. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

"To cover his ugly mug for all of us?" Alex asked teasingly as she stepped beside Eddie. Placing his hand over her face, he pushed her back behind him before raising his brows to Max. "Anything for your favorite neighbor?"

"Yeah, sure," she shrugged. Gently crossing her arms, Max looked disinterested as she refused to meet anyone else's eyes. "Steve, come help me find something," she mumbled.

Confused, Steve raised a finger to his chest. This had been his first time in Max's trailer and he was certain either Lucas or Alex would have been much better options to help her in search of what she needed. "Will you just come?" she questioned harshly. Knowing he would be more willing to follow after, she turned her back with him trailing behind as they disappeared into Max's room.

Pulling Eddie's hand off of her face, Alex sent him a small glare before shoving his shoulder back. "What the hell?"

Grinning at her, he raised his brows, "Gonna send your newest man after me?"

"That's really not funny," she stated with a shake of her head. "You honestly have no idea if he'll kill you over that."

Narrowing his eyes he stood toe to toe with her as he carefully kept his eyes on hers. "You think he can hear me right now?"

Shoving his face back, she let out a scoff as his face began to grow red in embarrassment. "Honestly, who knows? Don't take that chance."

"Guess, Alexandra, you truly have the Devil on your shoulder," Eddie whispered as he took a step back. Alex's eyes fell to the ground at his words. Though he had meant no harm, the truth of his words was a weight on her shoulder. The Devil truly had made a home alongside her and somewhere across the country, hidden in a vast Nevada desert, a group of people worked tirelessly to save Hawkins, Indiana from that very man.

In an underground government facility, Eleven had returned to a man that she once believed to be dead. Before she had fought against him for her own safety— to live a normal life with friends and a father. Now she fought the very same man for the safety of her friends. To see them prepared to take a stand against Vecna and risk Max's life for the sake of the greater good had created a fire within her to make things right. It was enough to give her that last push of confidence she needed to trust herself and her rediscovered powers to handle Vecna and protect her friends once again.

The only one against such thoughts was the man that began it all— Dr. Brenner.

Making his way down the stairs, he disagreed immediately with the conversation being discussed between Eleven and Dr. Owens on returning to Hawkins. "That would be a grave mistake," he called to them. At the last step, he looked at the younger girl and there was no guilt or regret for the things he had done to her. "Your friends are not prepared for this fight, Eleven. And neither are you." Pausing, he watched as Eleven and Dr. Owens turned to him. "You must understand, when One kills, he doesn't simply kill. He consumes. He takes everything from his victims. Everything they are and everything they ever will be. Their memories, their abilities. And we do not know where he's been these lost years. But if he has survived this long, we can only assume that he has grown in strength. To underestimate him, to act rashly, would be very dangerous."

Approaching her carefully, Dr. Brenner gently laid a hand on her shoulder. For her to allow him that chance, he knew he had the opportunity to convince her that her determination to leave and fight was merely just a foolish dream. "I don't want to upset you, Eleven. What you've accomplished is nothing short of a miracle." Guiding her away from Owens, he walked her a few feet down before he bent down to her level, holding her shoulders and forcing her to have no other option than to meet his eyes. "You came to me broken. And you've learned to walk again. But if you want to stop One, you need to do more than walk. You will need to do more than run. You will need to fly." Standing up tall once more, he shook his head. "And you are not ready."

"My friends need me," she whispered. "I stopped him once and I will again."

"I'm sorry. You can't. It's impossible."

Listening to the words exchanged between the two, Sam Owens went against his better judgment as he reached for a file on his desk. Protecting those he cared for started to become more difficult when he found himself in tough situations such as this. Every decision he made, he did so to protect this world and as many people as he could along the way. If Eleven truly wasn't ready to face Vecna alone, then he had the opportunity to make it so she wasn't alone.

"Nothings impossible," he called over to them. "I can call Stinson. She's got connections at Nellis. That's two hours away. And if we hustle, I'll bet we can be in Hawkins before nightfall."

"That would be a mistake," Brenner interrupted with a glare set on Owens.

"Waiting would be an even greater mistake," he fought back loudly. "What if One makes his move before we've even had a chance to throw a punch? Then what is the point of all this?" Tightening his grip on his folder, he raised it in the air for Brenner to see. "You say she can't do this alone, what if I told you she doesn't have to be? What if I told you I have someone who is an asset to us and can make up for whatever you think Eleven lacks?"

"You don't have such a thing," Brenner scoffed. "There's nothing in this world besides Eleven to take on One. Nothing. You don't know what he's capable of!"

"Maybe you're right," Sam spoke. "Or maybe you are overestimating him. Either way, I have something. And she may not be near Eleven's capabilities, but she is not a lost cause." Passing over the folder, he watched as Brenner curiously opened it. Pointing a finger down on the papers within, Owens, for the moment, felt proud. "Alexandra Henderson. I have been monitoring her for years and she is strong. She has capabilities far greater than even she knows!"

"She's unprepared. Wouldn't even be of help to Eleven," Brenner chuckled, shutting the file and passing it over. "Where did you even find this girl?"

"After your men failed to keep things locked down when the gate opened, she was attacked. She was being used as a potential host just the same as Will Byers years ago. Something must've stuck and something found a home inside of her. Whatever it is and however it did it— it changed her. I told her it was gone, let her feel normal because that's all she wanted. But if things are as bad as we know they are, she'll be a quick learner."

"Normal?" Brenner questioned in amusement. "Nothing is purely an accident when it comes to One. I'm afraid to tell you, but this girl you speak so highly of— she's dead already, I'm afraid. You say its changed her and I can promise you that it was not for the better. One doesn't just accidentally create something that could kill him. No, he wanted Eleven before and from the looks of it, he's already got hold of this girl. In fact, I'm afraid this poses a bigger threat to Eleven returning to Hawkins."

"You don't know this girl. You don't know what she's been through," Owens fought back, however, his confidence began to diminish. "Alex Henderson is an asset to Eleven. She can help her."

"Alex Henderson is a walking corpse," Brenner explained carefully. "I'm sorry, but you've wasted your time and your faith in this girl. Had I known she was out there..."

"You would have what?" Sam questioned angrily. "Kill her? Make her into one of your pets? Is that all you see?"

"I see another victim to One's path of destruction," he stated clearly. "Had I known she was out there, she would have been dead. You don't know what he sees, you don't even know if you can trust this girl! He had manipulated her, created a monster inside of her for a means of escaping the purgatory Eleven sent him to!"

"She's fought him off before."

"And she's failed if there's still a piece of him inside of her. As we speak, he is consuming her and it's only a matter of time before he's used her up. If she goes after One and he captures her, then the battle is over."

"Alex is my friend," Eleven spoke up loudly. Stepping up to the two men, she glared at Brenner for the way he carelessly spoke of her. "She is my friend and she would never hurt anyone."

"Then I'm afraid that is her issue, Eleven."

"She would die for me. She would die for this world and you think she's stupid, don't you? That One has her? Wrong." Seeing him prepare to defend himself, Eleven grew angrier and spoke again before he could. "He doesn't think for her. She thinks for herself. She makes her own rules. Not you, not One. You let me go and she will help me."

Clapping his hands together, Owens beamed as he looked at Eleven. "Here she is, standing before us, making a choice." Coming forward to Eleven, he looked down at her in approval, something she had yet to ever see from Brenner. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" When she nodded, he felt satisfied to move forward with this plan. "Okay. Pack your things, say your goodbyes." Laying a hand on her shoulder he bent to her level. "You're gonna have to be a teacher now, show Alex the ropes. Teach her everything you know. You think you can handle that?"

With a simple nod, Eleven felt ready. She was more than ready to take on Henry and she knew she could show Alex the way to defeat him. Owens already believed in the two, and she knew she could believe in herself. Yet, standing back with his hands buried in his pockets, Dr. Brenner waited as Owens left to prepare for their departure. "If you teach that girl, Eleven, you are only helping Henry. He will harm her, then the world. And it will be your doing."

Keeping her head held high, Eleven swallowed hard as she maintained her confidence in her friend. "We will defeat him. Not you. We are stronger than you think. She is my friend."

Lowering his head, Dr. Brenner showed himself to finally be defeated. Eleven was no longer his pet, but a person of her own. She made up her mind and now it was up to him to put a stop to the horrors Henry Creel would unleash on this world. For he had found a home within another and he was only waiting for his last sacrifice and a means to end the world— to end everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 317 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
3.3K 116 22
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES © voidvaleska
1.4K 74 9
「𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹�...
133K 1.5K 89
stranger things preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! ‏‏‎ ‎ COMPLETED (UNTIL SEASON FIVE)‏‏‎ ‎ AFAB READER (unless specified otherwise)‏...