𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I'LL TRY NOT TO
MISS YOU TOO MUCH !

I'LL TRY NOT TO MISS YOU TOO MUCH !

☀︎

ELEVEN'S ARRIVAL HAD PUT THE GROUP AT EASE. It had felt that for the first time things were starting to look up. She was a key member of the group that they all know that they had needed to survive this. She had proven herself with the demogorgon last year when she had saved the boys, and she was determined to prove herself once again.

Making her way around the group, Eleven had said her hello's to all her friends she had missed. It was an unexpected reunion that she needed to remind herself why she had spent so many days in Hopper's cabin. When she had stood before Alex, she had instantly been engulfed into a hug. Returning the favor, she had held on just as tight, wishing to never let go again.

Through tough times, Eleven had made sure to keep an eye on all her friends and that had included Alex Henderson. Watching her through the void, she had made her check-in's to see how she had been holding up. She had seen the struggle and the desperation for help that Alex had gone through. She saw the way that it had taken too long for her to finally put her trust back into the group. Now to see her free from the Mind Flayer and finally at ease, Eleven had managed a smile as she pulled out of Alex's arms. "You're okay," she said softly. It wasn't a question because she all ready knew.

Alex had given a small nod, but Eleven's attention had been focused on another person. Looking to her right, Alex had saw as Steve and Eleven stared at one another— Steve confused on who the young girl had been and Eleven with a glare that Alex was glad she was not on the receiving end of.

"Boy," El said plainly, poking Steve hard in the chest.

Alex rested her hand on Steve's arm as she tried to manage a laugh. "El, this is Steve. He's friend. And Steve, this is Eleven, the girl from Hawkin's Lab I told you about."

"Hi," Steve said awkwardly, but Eleven had turned away in response as she headed to Will's room. Alex gave a small pout as she looked over to Steve, "She must not like you."

"She poked me," he frowned as he rubbed his chest.

"Be glad that's all she did. She could've killed you if she wanted to."

Steve looked over to Alex plainly. As excited as everyone was for Eleven to return, he was not sure how to feel if she didn't seem to like him already. The stories enough were good enough for him to want to stay clear of her when she was mad.

『••☀︎••』

THE GROUP HAD GATHERED IN THE KITCHEN TO DISCUSS WHAT COULD BE THEIR NEXT PLAN. Though defeating this thing seemed like a losing battle, they weren't ready to quit just yet. With Eleven back and Will needing their help, it was going to take a lot more to get the odd group in Hawkins to slow down.