𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

KETCHUP AND MUSTARD
MEET
BATMAN AND ROBIN !

KETCHUP AND MUSTARD MEET BATMAN AND ROBIN !

☀︎

STEVE HAD DROPPED THE THREE OFF AT THE HENDERSONS BEFORE DRIVING HIMSELF HOME ALL ALONE. Alex had made quick excuses to Dustin to give them the space she had needed to talk with Robin all alone. Entering into her room, Alex quickly shut her door and locked it behind her while Robin had slowly observed her room in curiosity. It was very much Alex Henderson, Robin had thought. It was an organized mess with pictures of her friends pinned up around her room and her bed left unmade.

Taking off her jacket, she had failed to notice through her observation that Alex had seemed frantic as she tossed clothes onto the bed for the two to change into. "Don't change yet," Alex had instructed as she threw another article of clothing over her shoulder from her closet. "Keep your jacket on too because... well, we're leaving and..."
Turning around she had spotted Robin with her jacket in hand and gave a small frown.

Coming out of her closet, she had taken a seat at her desk with a heavy sigh. Telling Robin the gist of every traumatic event that had happened to her and her group of friends, she knew there would be no going back. Robin was the type of person to dive in more for the adventure than the terrors that could possibly come with. Looking up to her, Alex gave a sad smile. "Do you really want me to ruin your life?"

"I think your dingus boyfriend all ready did," Robin chuckled.

"Somehow what I'm going to tell you is way worse than working with Steve. I just need you to trust me which might be easy because we somehow managed to rope you into hunting down evil Russians with us..."

Pulling back on her jacket, Robin just wanted the story to be told. "Just spit it out, Henderson."

"You know Hawkins Lab, right? So they were super weird and opened a portal to another dimension, we call it the Upside Down but that's beside the point. That place has these weird monsters and, so, you know, no big deal, but I went to that creepy place and met a monster."

"Did you shake its hand?" Robin laughed. "Come on, this is stupid. I'll translate Russian and crack codes but..."

"This thing put a baby monster in me and I threw it up," Alex admitted loudly over Robin's disbelief in her story. "And it gave me this weird connection to this bigger thing that sort of runs that alternate dimension. Only me and another person saw it and it talked to me." Standing up, Alex had grabbed onto Robin's arms, holding on tight as she met her eyes. "Robin, I swear to god, I'll kick your ass if you tell anyone what I'm telling you. This shit ruined my life, and I'm unfortunately ruining yours now. And I'm telling you this because I trust you, and I trust you to not even tell Steve this last part. But I felt it."