𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

YOU DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT
ABOUT ME !

YOU DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME !

☀︎

ALL CLEANED UP AFTER THE VISIT TO THE BATHROOM, THE THREE WERE ALL BACK TO THEIR SENSES AND READY TO MAKE AN ESCAPE OUT OF STARCOURT MALL. Back to the Future had ended just as they exited the bathroom. It had been the perfect way to blend into the everyday crowd of the mall-goers. Filing into the crowd, the five had straightened out their clothes and hair, sticking close to one another as they kept their eyes out for any Russian guards.

Alex had held onto Erica's hand to keep her close, however, Steve had felt the same for Alex as he held onto her other hand. They were centered in a crowd of people leaving the movie and together, they had all blended in perfectly.

"Well, shit, that actually worked," Erica whispered, flashing a smile at Alex.

"Of course it worked," Dustin gloated. He was the mastermind, and to have someone recognize that his plans were brilliant, no matter how small, it made him feel great inside. "We just need to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

Alex and Steve turned to one another, exchanging knowing glances. There may have been an incident back with the Russian officer that neither was too thrilled to mention to Dustin. Alex had widened her eyes as she signaled for Steve to explain the misfortune they had brought the group.

Swallowing hard, Steve had kept his head low, "Uh, Dustin? Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house."

"Why?"

"Well, I might've told them your full name," Steve mumbled in regret. However, he did not hesitate to throw Alex under the bus with him. "Hey, your sister joined in on bragging about you."

"What is wrong with you two?" Dustin had kept his eyes forward, resisting the strong urge to look at the two and give them the true anger he had felt knowing how much jeopardy they had put him in.

"We were drugged, we weren't thinking straight," Alex whispered. "You would have done the same."

"No, I wouldn't," he said through his teeth. "I would resist as you two should have. You tough it out."

"Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say," Steve mumbled with a roll of eyes.

Up ahead, Robin had spotted the first sign of a threat. Out of the conversation between the three, Robin had to gather their attention to focus on the true threat at hand. Had they not even made it out of the mall, then it wouldn't have mattered whether or not they knew where the Hendersons lived. "Guys," she whispered in a warning. Reaching out, she had grabbed onto Steve's shoulder to bring them to a stop before they could make notice of themselves to the Russian guard stopping and searching people's bags as they exited the mall.