𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

LUCAS SINCLAIR AND HIS
GODDAMN WRIST ROCKET !

LUCAS SINCLAIR AND HIS GODDAMN WRIST ROCKET !

☀︎

THE FOURTH OF JULY FAIR WAS NEARLY READY FOR TONIGHT'S EVENTS WHILE THE GROUP THAT HAD ALL READY SAVED THE WORLD BEFORE WERE SEPARATED INTO THREE GROUPS. Joyce and Hopper had found themselves sitting on the couch of Murray Bauman in Illinois fighting over a cherry versus a strawberry Slurpeee. The rest of the party had sat in a hospital, sharing candy and secret looks between the couples while Nancy and Jonathan raced for their lives against a Mind Flayers creation sent to end this once and for all. Finally, the Scoop Troop were still trapped inside a Russian base under Hawkins, split up and in need of help.

Separated from one another, Alex Henderson sat in a room alone, her head hung down and her eyes closed as two guards stood over her, unable to communicate clearly with her due to a language barrier. Questioning her once again, she had broken open her eyes, looking at them in frustration, "I told you, I can't understand you, shitheads."

Taking a step forward, a man had heard enough to know she was not cooperating. Bringing the back of his hand against her cheek, her head had turned over, leaving a red mark behind. Looking back over at them, a frustration had settled over once again. "This is such bullshit! You don't even know what I'm saying!"

Raising the back of his hand once more, he had leaned forward. Alex had let out a groan knowing what would be coming her way as she turned to lessen the blow to the face. The man had been forced to pause as the door to the room opened and another guard had popped his head in, giving a small nod to the man, signaling the end of the questioning. Sighing in relief, Alex had allowed the two guards to force her up to her feet. Each one had taken an arm, dragging her along out of the room and down another hallway.

Pushing open another door, they had opened to another room where Robin had stumbled in, falling beside Steve. Tossing her down onto the ground beside them, the men had brushed themselves off, straightening out their uniforms. Robin had been the first to scramble to her knees, "Hey, are you okay?" Helping Alex turn around, she loomed over her with a relieved smile.

"Yeah," she breathed out, turning herself to her side to use her tied together hands to help herself onto her knees just as Robin had. Crawling over to Steve, it did not go unnoticed that he was not as quick to collect himself as he continued to lay where they had thrown him.

Crawling around, Alex had leaned herself down, gently cupping his face with her hands while Robin called his name, attempting to shake him awake. It was when the door had opened once again that another guard had stepped into the room. The look in his eyes had been dark, filled with hatred and evil that could have even the toughest man want to turn away. But Robin Buckley was tougher than even the toughest man. Ready to challenge him, she had sat up on her knees, blocking both Steve and Alex from such a man. "What did you do to him? What did you do?"