𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

HIS ONE WEAKNESS !

☀︎

DUSTIN HAD THE IDEA OF THE HAWKINS JUNK YARD TO BE THEIR BATTLE GROUND AGAINST DART. Both Alex and Steve made sure to compliment Dustin's perfect plan as they had headed down to get right to work, leaving a trail of meat behind them before dumping it all into one giant pile in the middle of the junkyard.

Approaching the junkyard, Lucas had forced his bike to a stop as a smile had grown on his face. "I said medium-well," he called down. Standing alongside him had been Max Mayfield, the special girl that Dustin had told Steve all about.

"Who's that?" Steve said, looking at the girl walking over with her arms crossed. Dustin was at a loss for words, watching them approach. He could all ready feel that pain that Steve had tried to steer him clear of just from seeing his best friend with her.

Gently hitting Steve on the arm, Alex had motioned for him to follow her. Following after her, a panic had settled in as her realized what had happened. "Whoa, hey, Dustin likes that girl."

"And he just saw his best friend hanging out with her alone. I can imagine how he feels right now so back off for now," she whispered. "Now lets make this bus our base and get it all boarded up." Heading off, she had went to go gather some useful scrap for them to use as Steve had stood in silence as he replayed her words over again in his head.

"You can imagine? What do you mean?" he questioned before following right after her. Coming to her side, he had grabbed a sheet of metal as he cleared his throat and acted as if his curiosity was innocent. "What exactly do you mean you can imagine?"

Coming over to the two, Max had been timid as she approached. She hadn't known the two, and despite Lucas's description of them, she wasn't that comfortable. To her, Steve Harrington was supposed to be a douchebag with the ability to turn anything and everything into something about himself. And Alex Henderson was Dustin's older sister that was nothing but lame and spent her time making out with Will's brother (which, of course, was not true).

"What do you guys want me to do?" She asked quietly as she dropped her arms to her side. The two hadn't seemed so bad from the looks of it, and she knew Lucas tended to be a little dramatic when talking about people he didn't like so much.

Looking around, Alex gestured around the junkyard. "Just find whatever you can and try and board up the bus." Turning her attention to Max, she motioned for her to follow along. "Come on, I can show you where the good stuff is."

The two girls had walked off with one another, leaving Steve to himself. "I'm Max, by the way."

"Alex. I'm Dustin's sister."

Picking up some scrap, Max had gave a small nod. "Yeah, Lucas said that." Furrowing her brows, she had came to a realization of something. "So, you're Alex Henderson then? I heard my step-brother on the phone with you this morning. I just... If you like him..."