𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ALEX HENDERSON:
OUR FIGHTER !

ALEX HENDERSON: OUR FIGHTER !

☀︎

STEVE HARRINGTON HAD FELT TRAPPED. Not only had he been stuck inside an elevator-- one that if he had been found in, he would be tortured and killed-- but he had also been trapped with the people he put his trust into. From what they all could imagine, it was starting to grow late and the elevator was yet to move. There was no way that anyone on the outside would know where to find them or if they would even think to look for them. It was summer after all and that had meant that they all were often out late into the night, sometimes not returning home until the next day. Now with the festivities of the Fourth of July within Hawkins, it was no surprise that they had not found themselves home. All any of them had talked about all summer was the fair and the plans they had leading up to it.

Being trapped in this elevator was not a part of those plans.

A panic had begun to settle in rather quick with the group and after a few hours stuck with one another, there seemed to be no use in the panic. There was nothing they could do besides sit around and wait. Even Erica Sinclair had settled in to a quiet state, day dreaming of what she could have been doing if it weren't for the nerds that she had ended up with.

There wasn't much silence with the group when Dustin decided it was best to try and reach out to his friends through his radio. Being this late, he had hoped they were back home in bed, waiting by the radio for any word from him. He was missing all day after all, and one of them had to have been wondering what he was up to all day and night. When there was no word back from the radio, he hid his disappointment well after he blamed the lack of signal from how far down below they were.

Steve had taken a corner for himself, wondering how exactly he was going to settle in for the night. Keeping watch had seemed irrelevant given hours of panic, nothing dangerous of the sorts had even occurred.

Robin and Alex had taken the opportunity to grow closer as friends. The more the talked and found how much they enjoyed one another's company, they wondered how they could have gone through high school and not met until this summer. If they had the opportunity to turn back time, they would have met a whole lot sooner. For Alex, she would have gone through the horrors she did just so she could know that Robin Buckley could have also been standing beside her.

However, their conversation was not as private as they had expected when they had begun to talk about Robin's curiosities on how Alex and Steve became to be. From the moment they had met, to the painful party where Steve Harrington had made it official that Nancy Wheeler-- one of Alex's friends, had been his newest girlfriend, to the moment in the tunnels that they had declared their unending love for one another.