𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

THE HENDERSON'S
AND THE SECRET SHIT
THE RUSSIANS ARE PLANNING !

THE HENDERSON'S AND THE SECRET SHIT THE RUSSIANS ARE PLANNING !

☀︎

STARCOURT MALL HAD BEEN CROWDED WITH THE PEOPLE OF HAWKINS. Erica Sinclair had taken a break from going over her strongest opinions long enough to race off with her friends to terrorize the rest of those in the mall for some free samples of anything they had. Left to herself, Alex Henderson had taken her time away from babysitting to go to the only place in the mall she ever found herself— Scoops Ahoy.

Just by seeing the sign of Scoops Ahoy coming into view, Alex could feel her mood completely turn around to know who would be waiting inside for her. As she had gotten closer to the entrance, the sound of laughter could already be heard as Dustin Henderson finally reunited after a long month being away from Steve Harrington.

Making her way inside, Alex's eyes lit up as soon as Steve's had met hers. "Another Henderson!" His arms extended out towards her as she collided into him and lifted her off her feet. Setting her back down, he had draped his arm around her, "There she is!"

Standing before them, Dustin's smile had dropped as he had played his brotherly role well. "Don't make me regret being home. No one wants to see that."

For someone that had seen the two falling in love over the summer, Robin had pulled her hands off the counter as she made her way into the break room just to place a mark on her whiteboard under something she had liked to call Heart Eyes Harrington.

Leaning forward off of Steve, Alex had given Dustin a small shove and a look of excitement. "Come on, Dustin, be excited we can all hang out again. Besides, we have to tell Steve about what we were doing last night and all about Suzie."

"Oh, shit," he whispered to himself just as a smile had slowly started to creep back onto his face. "Yeah, we need to talk."

Pulling his arm off from around Alex, Steve had clapped his hands together as he grinned at the both. "Awesome. Let me just prep the usual before we sit." The usual had been a bowl of ice cream for the only girl Robin would be fine allowing Steve to give free ice cream to. Except, when he had turned back to the counter, Robin had been back and had slid across two sundaes for each of the Henderson's.

Taking the sundaes, Alex had sent a warm smile towards Robin, "I love you so damn much, Robin." As she had turned to give Dustin his sundae, Robin had turned her back to the counter as she leaned against it, allowing a genuine smile to come to her face. Though Robin wasn't sure if her and Alex were friends just yet, she did always enjoy having her around Scoops Ahoy all summer. While Robin had longed to be friends with the girl that had somehow made the Steve Harrington step down from his throne and accept that he was, indeed, a nerd.