𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURE
OF A LIFETIME !

WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME !

☀︎

ROBIN DIDN'T WAIT FOR AN EXPLANATION ON WHERE SHE WENT TO, INSTEAD, SHE WANTED TO SHOW THE GROUP EXACTLY WHY SHE NEEDED TO LEAVE. In the backroom of Scoops Ahoy, Robin gathered the group around her, holding on to a very important piece of information that could get them another step ahead. It was cruicial to understand exactly how Starcourt was laid out in order for them to find a way into the hidden room.

Unrolling a large blueprint of Starcourt across the table, a smile had never fallen from her lips. "Starcourt Mall," she stated simply. "The complete blueprints."

"Not bad," Dustin grinned, giving a small nudge over to her. She was the exact kind of brains he was hoping to add into the group. Steve was a lost cause and Alex may have understood most things, but Robin understood everything.

Steve had taken a seat before the blueprint, searching around for a good idea of the map as a whole. Sliding in, Alex had sat on the edge of his lap as she only searched for one place. Leaning over, she pointed to where it was best to start. "So this is us, Scoops."

"And this is where we want to get," Robin explained, moving her hand directly across the blueprint to a room with no way in or out beside the door they were unable to access without a keycard. It was cut off from the rest of the mall but they were determined to find an alternative way in.

"I mean, I don't really see a way in," Steve mumbled.

Nodding along, Robin was quick to agree as she had already taken notice of such a thing. "There's not if you're talking exclusively about doors." Pulling back the first page of the blueprints, she revealed the second one that gave them a clear path into the room, this time without the need of doors.

"Air ducts," Dustin whispered in amazement.

"Exactly," she beamed. Heading over to the whiteboard, Robin snatched up a marker before heading back to them to show exactly the pathing they needed to take. "Turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room." Circling the hidden room they needed into, she drew a line that had lead directly to them. "And these air ducts lead straight to here."

The four had turned to look over their shoulders at the vent that was there one way into the secret room. It wasn't the biggest air vent, but it was small for the size of the four. And only one of them had felt confident enough to step forward and take the chance at attempting to slide in. "Get me in there. I can fit," Dustin said, holding his head up high.

"Are you sure about that?" Alex asked questionably. He was small, but Dustin was growing quickly. "Dude, your hair is giant by itself."