𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

WE'RE TOO UNCOOL FOR
STEVE HARRINGTON
AND HIS GROUPIES !

WE'RE TOO UNCOOL FOR STEVE HARRINGTON AND HIS GROUPIES !

☀︎

ALEX HENDERSON HAD PEDDLED FAST TO GET TO HAWKINS MIDDLE SCHOOL. All that had seemed to matter in that time was to find Will Byers and be certain of his safety. The moment she had pulled up to the middle school, the bike stand had held only three familiar bikes. Dropping hers down beside them, she figured to head inside anyways in case Will had decided on walking to school instead.

It wasn't long before the sound of three hectic, young boys had come floating down the hall. Knowing exactly where her brother's locker had been, she followed those voices to that same spot. However, before she could even give them a wave, her brother had greeted her in an entirely different way.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dustin's voice called out to her. Rolling her eyes and giving him a sarcastic smile, she held her hands out before slapping them down to her sides. "Yeah, it's me here to purposely annoy you. Have you guys seen Will?"

"Will?" Mike questioned her. Alex nodded her head in response only to get two head shakes and an annoyed response from her brother, "Weren't you over at the Byers this morning? Maybe if you had your eyes open and your mind off Jonathan you'd get your answer."

"Ew, are you and Jonathan dating?" Mike asked in disgust, glancing over to the other two.

"Oh, I bet they are. They always say they're going out to take pictures together but we all
know they're just making out behind the arcade!" Lucas laughed, making kissing noises in Alex's direction.

"Shut up," Dustin said just as Mike pushed Lucas towards the locker to get him to stop. Even though they were just kids, Alex always loved being around them. They were a guaranteed way to make her laugh, even if they had always tried their hardest to get under her skin.

"Just tell me if you've seen Will, weirdos."

"Nope. Still haven't seen him yet," Dustin responded. However, he had been struggling to keep his hand clasped over Lucas's mouth, attempting to stop him from making a kissing face in Alex's direction to further tease her.

Reaching out, Alex pried her brother's hands off of Lucas as she addressed them all. "I'm gonna go call Jonathan and let him know then. Could you guys just keep an eye out for him? If he turns up, have him call his mom, please."

"What's the magic word?" Lucas shot back.

"She said please, dipshit!" Mike yelled, giving Lucas a hard shove on the shoulder. As Lucas had proceeded to shove him back, Mike had nodded towards Alex, "We'll look out for him!"