Best Friends

By bluscape

Another RohiRat Story ! We cannot get enough of them ! Can we ? Happy Reading ! More

1. Who are you?
2. Friend or Stranger
3. Enemies turned to Friends
4. Doctors Visit
6. How did we meet?
7. Feeling helpless
8. Some Clues
9. Back to India
10. Memories coming back
11. Favourite food
12. Familiar faces
13. Getting back to the game
14. Telling everyone
15. Confusion
16. Some Revelations
17. Finding some information
18. Outburst
19. Please be okay
20. Lost
21. No improvement
22. What just happened
23. Keep faith
24. Betrayal and Shock
25. Don't leave me alone..
26. Failed to pick hints
27. Round and Round
28. MahiRat and AbRo
29. Plan in action
30. Plan in action - II
31. Path is Clear
32. Revelations - I
33. Letting it sink in
Cover Credit
34. Other side of emotions
35. We are here
36. I hate waiting
37. Lets begin
38. Revelations - II
39. Finally!
40. Do you remember?
41. Assurance
42. Alternate universe
43. Changes
44. Dont like it
45. Little surprise
46. Difficult situation
47. Decision
48. 360 change
49. Knowing the things - I
50. After reactions - I
51. Knowing things - II
52. After reactions - II
53. Getting back to normal
54. Knowing Things - III
55. Questions
56. Thought
57. Time to go
58. Locked
59. Emotional State
60. Talking it out - I
61. Guilt
62. Talking it out - II
63. Step back
64. Forgive me
65. Help and move on!
66. Talking it out- III
67. Flashback
68. Withdrawal
69. Disappointed
70. Awaited conversation
71. Not coming back
72. Other thing
73. Step by Step
74. Next step
75. Recovery - I
76. Reason
77. Back to the nets
78. Adapting things
79. Do something
80. What's going on..
81. What's this?
82. I am hurt
83. It's okay
84. It's over
85. Recovery - II
86. Observation
87. This place
88. Its really nothing
89. Friends
90. It's simple
91. Work Done
92. You are a human
93. Ignore them
94. Believe
95. Here
96. Not you
97. Dull
98. The moment
99. Back to normal
100. The duo
101. Constant
102. Best Friends - I
103. Best Friends - II

5. You are my family

1.7K 116 31
By bluscape

They had breakfast together while Rohit was thinking how he will start to help Virat so that it doesn't affect him so much and also get his memories back.

Also he had to find out who was harming him. He knew he had to take Ab and Faf's help if required.

"Where are you lost ?? U have hardly eaten anything ... you are okay right ??"

Virat asked seeing him lost in thoughts playing with his food. He didn't know why he was so concern about him.

"Yes I am okay ... I was just thinking something!!"

Rohit answered and started eating his breakfast. For a moment he felt so nice ... that Virat was concerned about him so much.

"Do you know how to make food ... like proper meals for dinner and lunch ... atleast!!!"

Virat asked breaking Rohit's chain of thoughts to which Rohit nodded in No.

"But why are you asking this??"

Rohit asked being confused about the question.

"According to that ... we can pick groceries right ... because we have to anyway have main meals from outside ... as u don't know anything and I also don't know how to make proper food !!!"

Virat said clearing his confusion.

"You don't know anything... really ?? Ohhh ... Vi you make such amazing food !!! It's mouth watering to say the least ... I have literally fought with you so many times to make food for me!!!!  I have to literally Bribe you so that u will do it for me ... do u remember once I ...."

Rohit said it all excitedly without thinking much ... he stopped as he saw Virat's confused and surprised face ... then he remembered that reality now was something else !!!

"Ummmm ... I am so sorry it just came out of the flow ..."

Rohit said being guilty of ranting abruptly... as he didn't want to pressure him into remembering anything!!

"It's okay ... you don't have to be sorry every time you remember anything related to me .... It's me who lost the memories not you !!! So it's completely fine ... for you to remember things after seeing me ..."

Virat said in understanding.. he didn't know why he didn't like seeing Rohit upset for some reason ...

"Vi .. Can I ask you something??"

"Do u remember... means first don't stress yourself and don't force yourself if u can't it's okay !! Just can you think of any person ... besides Faf and AB .. you must have met when you woke up or anytime !!! When you left the hospital... anytime ... anyone ??"

Rohit asked him wanting to know how on earth did the medicines got exchanged and who did it .. who was trying to harm Virat even now ... when everything was solved...

"I am sorry ... i cannot remember anyone ... I have blurred images in my head but can't differentiate anything ... I will try to think !!!"

Virat said trying to think and remember rubbing his forehead.

"Yes take your time ... don't worry too much about it ... I am just asking ... don't stress yourself over it !!"

Rohit said in concern .. he didn't want to stress Virat unnecessarily...

"Rohit, now Can I ask you something ??"

"Yes .."

"Are you really going to stay with me ... till I get my memories back which has 50-50 possibility... 'May b' possibility... You are having your family to be with and take care of !! And they are really cute as u showed me in the pics ... especially your daughter ... They would be needing you more and you .... Will be stuck here with me ... helping me in such a thing ... which has a possible chance or not .... Why are you wasting your time ?? What if I don't remember anything ..."

Virat said wanting to know what was the reason ... that Rohit was here with him leaving everything behind ... not that he objected it ... for some reason he loved Rohit's company ... but a part of him was scared that he will leave someday ... so he had to ask ... to assure himself !!

"Let's go ... we are getting late ... we have to pick groceries and you have to take proper rest !!"

Rohit just sighed hearing all that ... his heart Literally was broken to hear "your daughter" when he had heard only "my Sammio ... my princess ... my partner" from Virat .. he just avoided that question deliberately not knowing how to explain it to him !!!

"No answer the question first ... then only I am moving from here!!"

Rohit heard that and sighed that this was not changed .. his stubborn nature !!

"I have already told you Vi ... we are best friends .. what more do u wanna know???

"I get that ... but it can't be that strong of a friendship .. that you are ready .. to be with me in this !! Leaving all your work and family behind!!"

"YOU ARE MY FAMILY VIRATTT !!! WHY DONT YOU GET IT .... You are my everything... my friend ... my brother ... You are my first family even before I had my wife and daughter ... what should I say more !!!"

Rohit yelled being irritated with all the questions he had about their bond and friendship.. he never liked if someone asked question on his and Virat's friendship even if it's Virat ... that was the one thing which made him loose his patience and cool ...

Virat was shocked to hear the intensity of the shout. He didn't know what to say as everyone was staring their table even though it was in a corner .. he got up and went out of the restaurant.

Ro cursed himself to shout like that and ran behind him. He saw Virat standing outside near the cab.Virat saw him and sat in the cab. Rohit did the same.

"Look I am extremely sorry for shouting at you Vi ... I shouldn't have shouted at you like that as situation is clearly very different and difficult right now .... And I know it's difficult to understand our equation ... but please try to understand that u are the most important person in my life... I only know how ..."

Rohit said feeling guilty about loosing his cool on him. He could not continue further that how he had managed this 6 months without him ... As it was more difficult for Virat than him ... he had to understand that.

"It's okay!"

Virat said softly and looked out of window.

Rohit was gonna say something but his phone rang.
He saw the caller id and took a deep breath before answering it.

"Hello ... where are you ?? You promised me that you will call ... you know I have been waiting for your call since don't know how long ... you know how worried how I was ... I thought I lost you too as I ...."

Rohit cursed himself to forget to call ... Virat was looking at him as he saw Rohit was all silent since he picked up the call ...

"Jassi .. take a breath kiddo ... calm down !! I was about to call you ... it completely slipped from my mind ... I am sorry okay !!! I am travelling right now ... I will call you once I reach home ... don't worry okay !!!"

Rohit said calmly not revealing much about where he was ... because he knew the consequences of that ..

"But bhai it's been 2 months I have met you ... please jaldi aao ... Ab aapke bina acha nahi lagta ..."

"I know bacha .. I will come soon okay !!! Meanwhile u will take care of yourself Na !!"

"Yes bhai I will .."

"Did u have ur medicines kiddo ??? And why haven't u slept yet ... it's almost midnight there ... Jassi u okay na ??"

Rohit asked in concern knowing what had happened ..

"I took the medicines.. don't worry bhai... I will not do that stupidity again !!! I have promised you na ... and I was just waiting for your call so didn't sleep .."

Jassi said not wanting Rohit to worry more about him.

"Good... now sleep .. I will call you in the morning without fail ..."

"Bye bhai ... I miss you so much !!!"

"Miss you too kiddo .. take care !!"

Rohit hanged up the call and rested his head on the seat ... this is gonna be so tough!!

"Are you okay?? Did something happen?? Means only if u can share !!!"

Virat asked hesitantly seeing him tensed. He didn't know why he was so tensed seeing Rohit like that.. even though he shouted on him...

"Ofcourse... I can share it with you .. but first let us complete this groceries thing and then you should take rest ... then I will talk with you ..."

Rohit said softly not wanting to give him any kind of worry !! He have to make sure  of it that he does not stress Virat... they arrived at the super market.

First thing Rohit did was getting them caps  to hide their face .. so that people don't recognise them easily.

"Why are we hiding our face and wearing caps ??? They would disguise us as thieves .. I don't want to wear it."

"There is a reason for it Vi .. I will tell you later!!"

"For everything u tell me that I will tell you ... when will you tell me???"

Virat asked impatiently hearing that he will tell him again and again.

"Have some patience !!"

Rohit said firmly ... which made Virat silent. Rohit chuckled how he still listens to his firm tone !!

"Why can't we take mushrooms.... We can prepare something using them for breakfast atleast ... it will be easy I think !!"

Virat asked (whined for the nth time) as they were shopping because Rohit was denying him.

"First I hate it ... and second you have allergy of mushrooms ... so we are not touching it even though u think they are looking nice ... I seriously can't believe you Vi that u just want to take it because they look nice ..."

"I have allergy of mushrooms... but see my brain is fucked up and doesn't remember anything so may b now it has forgot that I have allergies of mushrooms!!"

"Shut up ... don't joke about it .. it's not funny .. I told you we are not taking it .. let's buy something else !!!"

Rohit said hearing what he said .... Virat just pouted at that !!

"Tell me one thing ... Were you this strict with me ... or you are taking advantage of my memory loss by bossing on me !!"

Virat asked raising his eyebrows suspiciously ... he didn't mind Rohit bossing on him because he was loving it for some reason ...

"I am strict because I care for you ... and yes as u asked I was like this before too ... because you are an extremely careless person when it comes to your health ... so I have to be strict with you !! Understood !!!"

Rohit said firmly explaining it to him ..

Virat had a smile on his face listening to that because it really felt so nice to hear that someone cares for him. He wanted to hug him listening to that but he didn't ... it would be awkward for him not for Rohit ..

They left for house where Virat was living once they were done buying all the things ...

But unknown to their banters there was someone who was following them ...

"From where did this Rohit arrive here ... who told him ?? Ughhhh all the efforts are getting wasted ... all attempts of destroying Virat and remove him completely... are going in vain ... why ????? This is the second time I am failing ... no this will not happen again ... I am gonna make sure that he doesn't exist after What Virat has done to me ... I will make sure that he sees the worst !!! Just wait Rohit ... how much will u protect him ??? Just wait n watch !!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
Hello, hope you all remember this story!! If not please read again .. 🙈

How u all like this part ? I hope it was worth reading and I didn't mess it up !!

See u all soon in next one !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 9.7K 69
Time doesn't heal everything, Acceptance does! Peep into know more!
19.4K 1.6K 20
Sometimes falling in love with the most unexpected someone can be the most beautiful thing ever. A story about two best friends finding love.
7K 403 9
Our friendship is like a perfect cover drive in cricket - it's smooth, easygoing, and always spot-on. Just like a skilled batsman hits the ball effor...
15.7K 765 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...