Harriet Potter and the Alpha...

mermaid886 द्वारा

When Severus Snape survives his wounds after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harriet Potter offers to care for the ab... अधिक

Chapter 1 - Thank You
Chapter 2 - The Unruly Patient
Chapter 3 - Farewell?
Chapter 4 - Under the Alpha
Chapter 5 - Let's be off?
Chapter 6 - Stirring the Cauldron
Chapter 7 - Startling News
Chapter 8 - An Omega in Distress
Chapter 9 - Warm Cookies, Soft Glances
Chapter 10 - Severus's Scheme
Chapter 11 - September's Ball
Chapter 12 - Severus to the Rescue
Chapter 13 - Blissful Union
Chapter 14 - The Cozy Weekend
Chapter 15 - Mine
Chapter 16 - What's to Come
Chapter 17 - Severus's News
Chapter 18 - Cravings
Chapter 19 - Domestic Bliss
Chapter 20 - Pleasant Plans
Chapter 21 - Severus's Favorite
Chapter 22 - Mrs. Snape
Chapter 23 - Good News
Chapter 24 - The Snapes' Nest
Chapter 25 - Expectations
Chapter 26 - Daddy to the Rescue
Chapter 27 - The Battle
Chapter 28 - A Princely Father
Chapter 29 - Maggie Snape
Chapter 30 - Pushing Forward
Chapter 31 - Freedom
Chapter 32 - The Snape Family
Chapter 33 - An Alpha's Desire
Chapter 34 - The Interview
Chapter 35 - Hopes
Chapter 36 - Election Day
Chapter 37 - Discoveries
Chapter 38 - Decisions
Chapter 39 - The Minister-elect
Chapter 40 - Lessons and Games
Chapter 41 - Ancient Lullaby
Chapter 42 - Severus Snape, Minister for Magic
Chapter 43 - Bloodlines
Chapter 45 - Family Bonds
Chapter 46 - Old Magic
Chapter 47 - Of and With
Chapter 48 - Waiting
Chapter 49 - Across a Loom
Chapter 50 - Messages
Chapter 51 - Family
Chapter 52 - Origin of the Prince Family
Chapter 53 - Little Sev
Chapter 54 - Learning
Chapter 55 - Minister Snape's Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Talks
Chapter 57 - Forbidden Forest
Chapter 58 - Found
Chapter 59 - Severus, The Helpful Alpha
Chapter 60 - An Interesting Failure
Chapter 61 - Hallows
Chapter 62 - Severus and Harriet
Chapter 63 - Desperation
Chapter 64 - Hopes
Chapter 65 - Shopping
Chapter 66 - Maggie's Letter
Chapter 67 - Severus's Letter
Chapter 68 - Severus's Meeting
Chapter 69 - Meeting Hagrid
Chapter 70 - Letting Go But Holding On
Chapter 71 - The Sorting Hat Ceremony
Chapter 72 - Missing Maggie
Chapter 73 - Hope
Chapter 74 - Dreams
Chapter 75 - Coming Together
Chapter 76 - Preparing
Chapter 77 - Ready
Chapter 78 - A Family In Need
Chapter 79 - This Time
Chapter 80 - Hogwarts
Chapter 81 - Smiles and Rivals
Chapter 82 - Love, Harriet
Chapter 83 - What's to Come
Chapter 84 - Harriet the Heroine
Chapter 85 - Success
Chapter 86 - Healing
Chapter 87 - Brothers
Chapter 88 - Different Yet the Same
Chapter 89 - Fathers
Chapter 90 - Family
Chapter 91 - Love
Chapter 92 - Strong
Chapter 93 - Little Babies
Chapter 94 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 95 - Wrath
Chapter 96 - Time
Chapter 97 - Facing Severus Snape
Chapter 98 - Maggie's New Chair
Chapter 99 - Severus's Hatred
Chapter 100 - Home

Chapter 44 - A Visit from Eileen

1.2K 47 11
mermaid886 द्वारा

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Severus,

How good it is to hear from you, my dear son! I would love to come for a visit. Perhaps we can speak about your questions then? You're welcome to bring your family here, but your father has his card games on Friday, I'm sure you haven't forgotten.

Your Loving Mother,

Eileen Snape

Severus glanced at the letter that lay on the table beside him while he ate breakfast with his family one morning.

"I think it'd be brilliant to have your mother over for dinner." Harriet nodded as she enjoyed her pancakes, "You've never mentioned her much at all, Sev. She should at least meet Maggie."

Maggie blinked curiously and glanced between her parents.

"Eat your strawberries, love." Harriet urged their little girl as she leaned over and kissed her chubby cheek.

Maggie giggled while Severus watched his wife and daughter with a terse look on his pale face.

"Perhaps I should arrange to meet her elsewhere." He suggested, "I'm not sure what she will have to tell us......"

Harriet followed the direction of his gaze as his dark eyes glanced over at Rabbie, who sat on the floor and ate a mound of gingleberries from a metal bowl.

"I wish to keep a peaceful house." Severus nodded.

Harriet frowned as she answered, "Well Sev, I would appreciate it very much if Maggie could at least meet her. She's the only grandparent that our daughter has."

Rabbie looked up and scowled in disbelief after she finished her treat.

Had the wife of her son's son not listened to her words at all?

—————————————————————

Severus tried to hold his resolve, but he was powerless against his bride's heartwarming smile.

A date and time were agreed upon for Eileen to come and visit for an evening, much to his chagrin.

As that date approached, the Snape family settled into the lifestyle that came with Severus's new career.

Disencan tended the house each day.

Harriet cared for Maggie most of the time.

When occasions occurred that she needed to be present for, Ingrid or Disencan, sometimes both, looked after the little girl in her mother's absence.

Severus forced himself not to be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work to be done.

Each day felt like an endless barrage of questions, urgent matters, cases to be reviewed, proposals to be approved, important meetings, and decisions due related to various issues.

Regardless of the fact that he maintained his composed behavior, Severus wasn't sure he could have carried on if it hadn't been for Harriet.

Whenever he felt himself start to falter, she lifted his spirits with her smile.

Whenever a question came that he paused to answer, Harriet interjected a witty reply for him.

Harriet Potter, er, Snape, had already become a symbol of victory and kindness throughout the wizarding world.

As the Minister's wife, she sought to use her influence to help others.

During Severus's first few weeks at his post, Harriet made countless visits to St. Mungo's.

She sat with the ailing, worked with several charities, and planned several different fundraising events for those in need.

If anyone spied the Minister's wife out in public, Harriet was more than happy to stop and chat with them for a while as if they were an old friend.

Muggle Britain had Princess Diana.

Magical Britain had Harriet Snape.

As time went by and Harriet's belly began to swell, Severus had never felt more grateful for his wife's help or more worried about the responsibilities she had undertaken.

No matter how busy Severus's days became, he kept a close eye on Harriet's health, right down to the amount of water she drank every hour and the quality of her nutrition.

She had been fortunate enough to escape the nausea that she had suffered during her pregnancy with Maggie.

However, once Harriet entered her second trimester, an exhaustion unlike any she had felt in her life began to overtake her.

While she continued her charitable work, mothered her daughter, and assisted Severus, she often crawled into her secondary nest during the day to take brief but deep naps.

One afternoon, Severus decided to shut himself in his office as he frowned over several important documents the Ministry's court had presented to him for review.

The gentle sound of Harriet's rhythmic breathing from the nearby room soothed him until his own eyelids began to feel heavy.

An hour after he had begun his project, as his eyes threatened to close, Severus finally completed his work.

He signed the parchments before he rose from his desk and silently glided into the private room that had been built for his wife.

As he removed his shoes and slipped in next to Harriet, he marveled at the luxury mated alphas enjoyed from entering an omega's warm, cozy nest.

Severus took full advantage of that luxury as he gently wrapped his arms around his darling and pulled her close.

Despite his careful action, Harriet wriggled against him as her eyes slowly blinked open.

Severus frowned down at her.

"Hey, Sev." She greeted him with a smile.

"It was not my intention to wake you." Severus confessed as he kept his frown, "Rest, my love. If you wish me to leave, I shall."

Harriet yawned as she stretched herself, laughed, and rubbed her face, "You didn't wake me, I heard you come in......I've been up for a bit. I've just kept my eyes closed."

Severus instinctively moved with her when Harriet tried to reposition herself as she added, "The last thing I ever want you to do is leave."

Severus's sad frown changed to a humbled pout as Harriet snuggled against his chest.

Delicately, Severus let the backs of his fingers run over his mate's spine as he held her there and tried to ignore the tempting notion of her closeness.

Harriet silently writhed in her nest.

Severus could feel the curves of her plump breasts and her rounded abdomen pressing against him.

The gentle tracing motion of his hand took on a more contemplative pace as he used his fingers to carefully massage the tension from Harriet's back.

Harriet moved her head and looked up at her mate.

As soon as her emerald gaze locked onto Severus's black, reverent stare, the matter was settled.

Mr. and Mrs. Snape both realized what would happen before their lips ever touched in the impossibly passionate kiss they shared a moment later.

Harriet pulled a blanket over them as Severus closed and locked the door with a murmured spell.

He could have vanished his wife's clothes, but as they lay there, Severus wanted to strip Harriet himself, and so he did.

Layer by layer, Severus unwrapped his darling as if she were a fine gift meant only for him until her naked frame lay on full display under his smouldering, dark gaze.

Another sweet kiss and Harriet whimpered against her alpha's lips as his skillful hands found her sensitive breasts.

Severus was particularly fascinated by his wife's supple mounds.

His fingers tortuously explored her soft globes of flesh as if he were learning about them for the first time, but Harriet craved Severus's mouth on her tender nipples.

She nearly screamed when he pinched them in his fingers instead and lifted her to sit up with her hips straddling his.

As Severus slipped into her aching center, Harriet let a long groan escape her throat as she felt her emptiness replaced by the sensation of being delightfully full.

Severus watched in fascination as his mate began to ride him to victory.

Harriet had her hands on his chest for support as Severus kept her bouncing breasts secured against the firm support of his palms.

As husband and wife found their mutual pleasure, Severus fought through his own wave of ecstasy to watch Harriet.

From the way her spine arched, which pushed her adorable belly towards him, to the way her cheeks pinkened as she threw her head back and let her pleasure consume her, Harriet became a goddess to Severus in that intimate moment.

He licked his lips in anticipation as he watched moisture bead at Harriet's heavy nipples while he eased himself out of her.

Harriet sighed happily as her alpha gently held her in his hands and helped her to lay down.

Severus credited himself with the satisfied look on Harriet's face as she settled against the pillows and welcomed him with open arms.

He seemed almost too eager to accept his mate's generous invitation as he crawled forward.

Severus let Harriet wrap her arms around him as he helped himself to her full, plump breasts.

His lips were loving and his tongue was deliciously masterful as he coaxed the beginnings of her milk from her sensitive glands.

A gentle sound interrupted him at length and with one last tug, he reluctantly pulled away to investigate.

What he saw made his heart lighten.

Harriet lay there in her nest with her arms still wrapped around him and her eyes closed.

It gave Severus a sense of pride to know that his loving attention had subdued his pregnant mate back down into a restorative, restful sleep.

—————————————————————-

On a rare weekend day that allowed Severus to take a full respite from his office at the Ministry, he and Harriet flustered about their house while Disencan set the table and put the fine touches on the evening's meal.

Severus had nervously readied his home for his mother's arrival.

Harriet had made certain that Maggie wore her cutest dress.

She had even clipped an adorable bow into her daughter's fluffy hair.

Harriet and Severus both realized they had no real reason to be nervous.

Still, they stared at each other with wide eyes the moment that their enchanted doorbell rang.

Ding-Dong.

"She's arrived."  Severus nodded at Harriet.

"Good." Harriet said with a confident smile, "Let's let Maggie meet her grandmother, shall we?"

Harriet held Maggie on her hip as she reached out and offered Severus her hand.

He chivalrously accepted before he led his mate and child down the hallway towards the front door.

As Severus turned the knob, Harriet didn't notice the deep breath he took.

She put a welcoming smile on her face as her husband opened the door.

Maggie blinked at the tall, pale, thin, dark-haired witch that stood on the front step of the Snapes' house with a very familiar frown on her gaunt face.

"Good evening, Mother." Severus nodded at the woman.

The woman's frown fell away.

A bittersweet smile came over her face as she stared at her son and opened her arms to exclaim, "Oh, Severus! It's wonderful to finally see you again!"

Harriet held Maggie and watched while mother and son embraced briefly before Eileen pulled away and looked over at them curiously.

"Mother," Severus quickly nodded, "This is my wife, Harriet........and our daughter, Maggie. My loves," He continued as he glanced from Eileen to Harriet and Maggie, "This is my mother, Eileen Snape."

"Hello, dear." Eileen nodded at Harriet before her black eyes moved over to her grandchild.

"Hello." Harriet politely replied, "It's lovely to meet you."

Eileen gasped as she put a hand over her mouth while she stared at Maggie.

She blinked as she looked from Severus to Harriet.

Harriet smiled proudly as she mistook Eileen's reaction for the simple joy any woman may feel upon meeting their first grandchild.

Although the pride was evident in Eileen's dark eyes, tears gathered there as well.

Behind Severus, Harriet noticed that Rabbie scowled around the corner while Eileen stared at Maggie and exclaimed in a choking sob, "Oh, Severus! She's so very beautiful!"

"Would you like to hold her?" Harriet offered.

Severus frowned as he watched his mother nod vigorously before she accepted Maggie from Harriet, who handed the little girl over.

Eileen's tears ran down her face as she clutched onto Maggie desperately.

Maggie made a soft noise of confusion as she looked at her parents while Eileen pressed her cheek against hers, closed her eyes, and whispered, "Severus.....Severus, my darling.......your beautiful child looks just like Lavinia, your sweet sister!"

"..........'SISTER'?!" Harriet gasped.

She narrowed her eyes at her husband and watched as a look of deep sadness crossed his face.

While the younger Mrs. Snape watched the elder, between Eileen and Rabbie, Harriet marveled at her lack of knowledge about her alpha's heritage.

Harriet anticipated the night's meal more than anyone else in the household that evening, and not because she would be eating for two.

Maggie's tiny tummy growled with the want for food.

Questions gnawed at Harriet's brain with the need for answers.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

938K 28.2K 49
Harry Potter, the second son to the Alpha James Potter and his Beta wife Lilly. He himself turns out to be a Omega, much to the displeasure of his pa...
5.8K 173 5
During the battle of Hogwarts, Severus Snape is saved from certain death by two unfamiliar visitors. When his curiosity leads him into the future to...
Healing His Heart — L द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

88.7K 2.8K 24
[post-war] [SSxOC] Severus Snape survived the war but the venom from Nagini reacted with his blood to form a poison that is slowly killing him. Helen...
50.9K 1.5K 20
After surviving the war, Severus Snape seeks to find meaning in his empty life. Will he find what he's looking for when he learns that he's unwitting...