Caution: May Bite

By _Strawberry_Lemonz_

One day, a mysterious box lands on Philza's doorstep labeled "Caution: May Bite". Philza takes it in, unknowi... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[50]

[49]

2.5K 102 57
By _Strawberry_Lemonz_

[Tommy's POV]

Tommy was very hesitant about everything the family did.

The man who is supposedly his "father" had make him some food of which was delicious.

His dad would never cook...

"Tommy?" The brunette gained Tommy's attention.

"Yeah?"

"You- uh, do you maybe wanna play guitar with me after you're done?" Wilbur asked in a very shy tone.

"You play guitar?!" Tommy perked up.

He sadly smiled, "Yeah..."

"That's so poggers!" Tommy exclaimed.

He oddly felt comfortable with these people yet he didn't even know their names. Realizing this, he thought he should ask.

"What were your guys' names again?" Tommy asked quietly.

The guitarist didn't answer at first but the pinkette answered for him.

"He's Wilbur. I'm Techno. And the old man is... Philza or Phil," he hesitantly stated.

Phil looked saddened at the hearing of his name.

Odd.

"Techno? Weird name..." Tommy mumbled.

"Tommy, finish eating. You haven't had a bite of food in three days," Phil said quite sternly.

Tommy immediately quieted and went back to eating his food.

Don't make dads angry.

Tommy learned that a while ago.

Phil glanced towards Tommy's tensed state.

"Oh, Tommy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, mate," Philza apologized.

He's apologizing?

Dads can do that?

"Its fin-" Tommy started before being interupted by the front door opening.

"I'm home!" A woman came around the corner of the kitchen. "Sorry I'm a bit late, I had to deal with XD's pranks around the-" She locked eyes with Tommy.

Tommy cowered in his chair slightly.

"Tommy... you're awake!" She ran towards Tommy before Techno stepped infront of him.

"Don't get too excited," Techno started.

The women's face dropped. "What's wrong?" She looked past Techno and towards Tommy. "Tommy?"

Tommy looked to Wilbur who was sitting next to him.

"Her names Kristen. She's Phil's wife and your mom," Wilbur answered to Tommy's confused look.

"Phil has a wife? Poggg."

"You always called her 'Mumza'," Wilbur laughed a bit.

"Mumza? How- ohhh, I get it. Mum and PhilZA. That's cool. I like it," Tommy commented as he looked back towards Kritsten or his 'mom'.

"Why would he not know who I am?" Kritsten asked, clearly confused.

"When he woke up, he completely forgot everything after we took him in," Techno stated. "We still haven't figured anything out.

"Of course..." 'Mumza' looked sad. "Let me see if I can figure anything out."

Techno stepped out of the way and she approached Tommy.

"Hey, bud. I'm glad you're awake. But let's figure out what's going on, 'kay?" Mumza said in a friendly but not exactly childish way as she knelt in front of Tommy.

"Uh, okay," Tommy agreed.

"Does your head hurt at all?" She asked.

"No."

"Are you feeling nauseous or dizzy at all?"

"Nope."

She continues to ask questions concerning how Tommy felt or saw things. After a while, she stood up.

"No signs of a concussion or anything like that... I didn't want it to be this but it's from him supposedly 'dying' so many times," Mumza concluded.

"Is there anything we can do?" Phil asked.

"Unfortunately not. This is a much bigger case than from when he was seven. There is little to no chance that he'll ever get his memories back," Mumza sorrowfully stated the fact.

"WHAT?! SO HES NEVER GOING TO REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT US?!" Wilbur yelled causing me to flinch hard at the sudden sound.

"Wilbur! This no time to argue!" Phil stated.

Tommy was cowering in his chair.

He started this fight. Didn't he?

"Go into the living room," Techno whispered to Tommy making the boy jump.

Tommy flinched as wilbur yelled again. He nodded and quickly left the kitchen. But instead of going into the living room, Tommy observed from the kitchen doorway.

"BUT WE JUST GOT HIM BA-"

Techno elbowed him hard in the gut.

"Don't start fighting now. If you haven't noticed, Tommy lost all his memories after meeting us. Meaning he has lost all the mental healing we've helped him with. Therefore, he's back to square one and traumatized again," Techno calmly, yet quite sternly, stated.

Wilbur went quiet and had a guiltly expression on his face as he looked downward.

"Tommy is alive and that's all that matters," Techno finished before leaving for the living room to join Tommy.

Tommy quickly backed up but Techno had already seen him.

"C'mon, Tommy," Techno gently pushed the younger teenager into the living room.

Not long after Tommy and Techno sat down on the couch, Phil came in with a thick, dusty book and set it down on the coffee table. Wilbur and Mumza walked in soon after.

"I figured that if there is any way to get your memories back, it would be through some of the pictures we took," Phil gave a warm smile. "And also I want to prove that we didn't kidnap you," Phil added.

Phil flipped through the book and pulled out a picture every couple pages and placed it in front of Tommy on the table.

The first picture Phil set down was of Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy playing a board game in a dim room. Wilbur was pissed at Techno for something while Tommy was stealing money from Wilbur.

"This is us?" Tommy asked, picking up the delicate picture.

"Oh, yeah! That was when the power went out and we played a bunch of board games!" Wilbur said. "Wait, lemme see that."

Tommy handed the picture to Wilbur who looked at it closer.

"Oh, you son of a bitch! You stole my money! Not Tech!" Wilbur playfully yelled as he set the picture carefully back down on the table.

The next picture was of Tommy's 10th birthday. The picture was perfectly timed as Techno smashed Tommy's face into the icing of his cake.

"What the fuck?" Tommy laughed.

"Techno does this thing where, if there's flowers on the cake, he tells the birthday person that it actually smells like flowers. On your 10th birthday, he decided you were old enough to be in on the prank," Wilbur sighed.

"And I fell for it?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"I mean, yeah. Techno is the one you trusted the most," Mumza laughed. "Both your brothers adore you," She added.

"Really?" Tommy looked to them.

Wilbur ruffled Tommy's hair. "Of course, you fucken gremlin! Who couldn't love you?!"

His dad...

Tommy stopped slightly before snapping put of it and looking at a couple more pictures.

Tommy sighed. "I'm sorry," He mumbled.

"For what, mate?" Phil asked.

"For not remembering..."

"Tommy. It's not your fault," Phil reassured. "None of this was."

No matter what they said, Tommy still felt guilty...

.~•°:¤:°•~.

Word Count - 1111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
8.3K 321 85
I love this duo So- You will see some angst and fluff in here because WE NEED MORE TWINSDUO CONENT PLS THEY R SO UNDERRATED Anyways- This story will...
628 61 13
Tubbo knocks on Wilbur's door. There are two actions he can take. Arrest the villain (finally gain approval) or throw the life he's planned into the...
872 30 10
The world of Essempee is divided by two species: Humans and Hybrids. Philza Minecraft is an Angel Hybrid just trying to catch a break. Technoblade is...