Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅

By chhotisister

She was too pure and too soft to be his while he was hard like rock with no emotions in his heart. She was t... More

INTRODUCTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
PART 86
PART 87
PART 88
PART 89
PART 90
PART 91
PART 92
PART 93
PART 94
PART 95
PART 96
PART 97
PART 98
PART 99
PART 100
PART 101
PART 102
PART 103
PART 104
PART 105
PART 106
PART 107
PART 108
PART 109
PART 110
PART 111
PART 112
PART 113
PART 114
PART 115
PART 116
PART 117
PART 118
PART 119
PART 120
PART 121
PART 122
PART 123
PART 124
PART 125
PART 126
PART 127
PART 129
PART 130
PART 131
PART 132
PART 133
PART 134
PART 135
PART 136
PART 137
PART 138
Epilogue
Hey 🙋
New Story Alert
Finally
Hello

PART 128

4.3K 515 372
By chhotisister

It was complete silence in the room except the voice of reporter speaking in television. With her mobile in her hand shehnaaz quietly stood on her place.

The news shocked shehnaaz !

Standing beside the sofa she kept looking at the tv screen. What's happening ? What was sidharth doing there and what did the reporter say ? Sidharth saved whom ? How ?

Several questions started ringing in her mind stressing her. She was unable to understand anything as she didn't hear the complete news. All she understood was that it was something her sidharth was involved in.

"sanu puttar" rajbir ji's voice broke her thought process.

Shifting her gaze from tv she looked at her father with confusion and worry clearly written on her face. Her father understood seeing her face that she didn't hear complete news.

"papa ye kya ho raha hai ? sidharth wahan ? kya hua wahan? kya ho raha hai?" she looked totally clueless as her mind wasn't processing the news with complete attention. She was stuck on her sidharth's part.

"idhr aa bache, mere paas aa k baith" patting the seat beside him rajbir ji called her. Without saying anything she walked back to the sofa and set beside her father.

"abhi news sunn dhyan se. sab samjh aa jayega tujhe" holding her hand rajbir ji pulled her in his embrace.

Wrapping his arms around his daughter he patted her back calming her down which could help her to concentrate on the news. She needed to be just stress free.

"Inn ladkiyon ko kariban 2 hafte pehle desh ki alag alag jagah se kidnap kiya gya tha. 2 hafte se ihne lagatar drugs diye jaa rahe the jinse inki sochne samjhne ki ability band ho gyi thi aur aaj inhe India se bahr le jaya jaa raha tha sex trafficking k liye" the reporter repeated again and again.

Shehnaaz was looking at the tv screen with wide open eyes. The news broke her heart thinking about those girls. How could people stoop so low for money that they indulge in such cruel inhuman activities.

Don't they have mothers, sisters to feel the pain of those girls. How could they even think to do such cruelty with any human being. Don't they fear God ?

"Sidharth ne inn ladkiyon ko iss ghinone bussiness ka hissa banne se bachaya hai aaj aur pura desh unka shukar guzar hai k desh ki ye betiyan apne apne gharon mai sahi salamat wapis pohnch jayengi aaj unki wajah se" a proud feeling settled in her heart listening to reporter's words for her husband.

Her sidharth has proved how beautiful heart he carries within. She herself had known this since long and now the whole country had seen it too. This great deed of his has proved everything about him people had heard till now wrong.

"papa suna aapne. sidharth ne unn ladkiyon ko bachaya" turning towards her father she looked at him with moist eyes and a smile on her lips.

Her husband was being praised on National television and she couldn't be more proud of him. He deserved this appreciation. He deserved this since long.

She felt proud and happy for him !

"haan puttar suna maine. Humara sidharth deserve krta hai ye. Heere jaisa bacha hai mera. sari umar logon ne usse galat samjha, mai bhi unhi logon mai shamil hun aur aaj uske iss nek kaam ne sab ko galat prove kar diya" her father stated proudly making her smile big.

This father daughter duo was feeling proud of him for what he had done today. It was truly appreciable. Commendable work he did by saving those girls.

"papa mujhe boht khushi ho rahi hai. sidharth k baare mai sab log kitna achha bol rahe hain" shehnaaz hugged her father sharing her happiness with him. Smiling her father patted her back lovingly.

"ab tu bhi tention chhod de. dekh sidharth bilkul theek hai aur ab jldi hi ghar bhi aa jayega" she nodded her head in understanding while a beautiful smile was constant on her face.

She was relieved that he was fine and the news has made her feel her love for him deepening more if that was even possible.

Sidharth was a gem of a person and all hers !

______________________________________

It was past ten when a tired sidharth stepped inside through main door. Closing the door behind he turned towards the living room only to get surprised.

Keeping her head on her father's shoulder, shehnaaz was sleeping in sitting position on the couch while her father was watching tv keeping the volume too.

"papa?" sidharth walked closer to them. He understood that shehnaaz must be waiting for him and that made him remind her missed calls he received in last few hours.

He had seen her missed calls once he had settled in his car to go back home. Dialing her number he had informed her that he was alright and would get late to reach home.

He had not informed her about this mission earlier knowing that she would take unnecessary stress which he never wanted.

Also he didn't want to deny saving those girls and attending her call in the middle would have caused her more worry so he had chosen to not take any of her calls until he finish his work.

He knew she would still wait for him though he tried to convince her to sleep on time and take proper rest. Reaching home as expected she was sleeping while waiting for him but seeing rajbir ji too in the living room, he felt emotional.

"aagya bache" shifting his gaze from tv to him rajbir ji smiled making him smile back.

"haan ji papa. aap soye nhi abhi tak?" asked sidharth taking a seat on another sofa while his gaze shifted to his naaz who was sleeping with a shawl wrapped around.

"puttar sanu tera wait kar rahi thi. khana bhi ni khaya tere bagair to maine socha mai iske paas hi baithta hun jab tak tu aa nhi jata. ab tu aa gya hai toh sanu ko upar leja, hath muh dhole. mai khana room mai hi bhijwata hun" rajbir ji said stretching his one arm.

Nodding at him sidharth stood up to take shehnaaz in his arms. Carefull enough to not to wake her up, sidharth held her in his arms and turned to walk upstairs but was stopped by rajbir ji.

"boht achha kaam kiya tune bache aaj. hum sab ko boht garav hai tum par sidharth. khush reh bache humesha aur aise hi apni family ko proud feel karwa humesha" rajbir ji patted his back in appreciation.

Holding her in his arms sidharth stood quiet for some moments listening to him. He was proud of her ? They were his family and they were proud of him.

The realisation made his eyes moist but he was quick to push back the tears. A feeling of extreme happiness washed through him bringing a smile on his lips.

"thanks papa" he could only utter those two words while rajbir ji could hear the little crack in his voice. He understood that sidharth was getting emotional.

"sanu kab se jaag rahi thi k tujhe congratulate karegi aur tere aane se thodi der pehle hi so gyi. abhi room mai jao. mai khana bhijwata hun. Good night" patting his back rajbir ji moved towards the kitchen.

Looking at his sleeping naaz once sidharth walked towards the stairs. Climbing up he moved towards their room making sure not to disturb her sleep with his movements.

Getting inside the room sidharth pushed the door close with his foot and went inside. Making her lay on the bed he covered her with the blanket and went towards the washroom.

A while later sidharth came out and went inside her wardrobe. Taking out his t shirt and shorts he closed the door and walked towards the bed.

Keeping the clothes on the bed he changed into a t shirt and shorts while glancing at her time to time. Once done he moved to his side on the bed and slipped inside the blanket.

Slowly wrapping his hands around her from behind sidharth nuzzled his nose in her neck taking in her scent. Stirring in her sleep she moved back into his embrace keeping her hands on his which were resting loosely on her stomach.

Closing his eyes sidharth rested his face on her shoulder. Within a minute a soft knock on the door disturbed him before he could take some much needed rest.

Knowing that shehnaaz too hadn't eaten anything he quickly got off the bed. Wearing his slippers he moved towards the door without making any noise.

Opening the door he held the plate from the house helper thanking him. Closing the door sidharth went back inside and kept the plate on the coffee table placed in the room only.

"naaz, wake up baby. khana kha k so jana" sitting beside her sidharth gently patted her cheek. He waited a little but she didn't move.

"naaz, naaz..wake up" stroking her cheek sidharth called her a little loud this time. She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her sleepy eyes in irritation.

"baby khana ni khaya tumne. dinner ni karna? uth jaa naaz" sidharth talked sweetly seeing her irritation.

Whining she tried to turn otherside to sleep but sidharth quickly held her shoulders pulling her up. He knew once she slept again, she won't wake up before morning.

"sidharth bhukh ni hai, sona hai" her voice came out sleepy while her angry pout was making her look adorable.

"baby thoda sa kha k so jao, aadhi raat mai uthogi fir" kissing her cheek he made her sit resting her head back.

Getting up sidharth went to the table and came back with the plate. Keeping the plate in the middle sidharth set in front of her crossing his legs on the bed.

"mujhe ni khana khud se. tum hi khilao" she demanded keeping her hands under the blanket.  He chuckled slightly at her demand as it was nothing new for him.

"okay naaz, mai khila dunga" shifting a little closer to her sidharth made a bite for her and offered it to her. Opening her mouth she took the bite and started chewing slowly.

"tum bhi khao" she demanded as he made another bite for her. Nodding he took a bite himself also. One bite for her and one for himself, this was how they finished their dinner.

"Sidharth ice cream khani hai" demanded shehnaaz out of nowhere making him chock on his water. Looking at her surprised he kept the glass back on the table.

"baby itni raat ko ice cream khayogi toh gla kharab ho jayega aur abhi pta ni fridge mai hogi bhi ya nhi ice cream" sidharth reasoned thinking she would drop the demand.

"nhi sidharth, abhi khani hai ice cream" she demanded in a crying tone making him worried. Why his naaz had to be so stubborn at times.

"baby kal din mai khayenge na pkka. aur 2 ice creams khane dunga kal. promise" sidharth tried again to make her comply but she was adamant giving a hard time to him.

"sidharth mann toh mera ab kar raha hai ice cream khane ka. kal kyun khaun mai, khani toh abhi hai..mai khud dekhti hun kitchen mai jaa k" getting up from the bed she wore her slippers.

She completely forgot about the news and her wish to congratulate him. It all skipped out of her mind once she had fallen asleep.

"baby kya kar rahi hai. ruko mai bhi aata hun" unable to stop her sidharth took the empty plate and rushed behind her who walked out of the room with an angry pout.

"naaz dheere chlo" his stern voice made her steps slow. She knew he would definitely scold her if she rushed through the stairs.

Nodding her head at his demand she stepped down slowly holding the railing. She didn't want to get scolded and most importantly she didn't want anything happening to the baby.

Reaching down she went towards the kitchen followed by sidharth. Getting inside she directly went to the fridge and opened ut hoping to get ice cream but to her disappointment, there was no icecream.

"sidhaaaarthhh" she whined turning towards him letting him know that there was no icecream.

"koi baat ni naaz, kal le...." he couldn't complete his sentence as she glared him in anger.

"hum abhi bahr jayenge aur ice cream kha k aayenge" declaring shehnaaz tried to walk outside.

"no way naaz, hum chup chap room mai jaa k soyenge" holding her arm sidharth stopped her.

"theek hai, tum mat aao. mai akeli chali jaungi" she tried to free herself from his hold but he didn't let her. His hold was firm enough to not to let her move from her place.

"itni zid theek nhi hai naaz. chup chap room mai chlo" the stern voice of his made her eyes fill with tears. She didn't like him scolding her.

Her tears made him close his eyes to calm down himself. He didn't want to scold her nor he want to take her outside at this hour but her tears were his weakness.

His logical mind couldn't proceed in a right way when it comes to her tears. He would do unexpected things then.

"Fine, chalte hain. rona band karo" pulling her in his arms sidharth wiped her tears with his palm. Pressing a kiss on her forehead he held her hand walking out of the kitchen.

______________________________________

"naaz chup chap baithi raho. mai maan raha hun na tumhari baat" sidharth kept his tone low but his voice held enough authority to make her obey him.

Right at that moment, they were in their room. Shehnaaz was sitting on the bed while sidharth was making her wear socks. He didn't want her to catch cold so chose to cover her properly before taking her out in the open.

"chlo abhi shoes pehno" bringing her shoes he again bent down in front of him. Taking her one feet he pushed it in the shoes and tied the laces. He then did the same to her other feet.

Her gaze was fixed on him admiring her man. The way he cares for her, the way he scolds her for her own good, the way he loves her to the extreme makes her feel warmth of his love in her heart.

She would always keep this man above everything and that includes her own self too !

SIDHARTH was precious !

"sidharth tum itne achhe kyun ho?" cupping his face in her hands she gazed into his eyes.

How was it possible for someone to be so perfect in every way. How did she get so lucky to keep him all for herself.

"kyunki tum itni achhi ho" getting up sidharth kissed her forehead dismissing the topic. He then took her woolen cap kept on the bed beside her and made her wear it.

"now we can go outside" seeing her covered fully in clothes sidharth was satisfied. He then took a shawl and was about to wrap it around her.

"sidharth bass karo. itne kapde pehna diye hain tumne already. mujhe saans nhi aayegi aise toh" she showed her puppy eyes making him sigh.

"theek hai chalo" holding her hand sidharth led her out but didn't keep the shawl back. It was still in his hand which made her shake hr head while smiling.

Getting downstairs they moved towards the main door. Twisting the door knob sidharth opened it and both walked outside.

He opened his car door for her like always. Making her sit inside he closed the door and went to his side. Once settled inside sidharth started the car while the guards opened the gates.

Sidharth drove out of the Shergill mansion with an excited shehnaaz beside him. After driving for around 10 minutes sidharth stopped the car in front of ice cream parlour.

He was relieved that they didn't have to drive too far though if they were in Raichand Mansion, she could have given him pretty tough time for an ice cream. He felt the decision right of taking her here.

"tum kahan jaa rahi ho ?" sidharth raised his eye brow at her seeing her opening her side door.

"ice cream lene ni jana" she pouted looking at him making him rub his forehead closing his eyes. Taking deep breaths sidharth looked back at her.

"tum yahin baitho gi car mai aur main le k aaunga ice cream jaa k. tum gaadi mai se bahr nhi aaogi. samjh mai aayi baat ?" he explained her calmly not wanting to scold her again.

"tum mujhe itna daant kyun rahe ho aaj" sadness took over her face as she looked at him with moist eyes. The tears brimming in his eyes made him want to bang his head somewhere.

"maine kab daanta baby ? mai daant nhi raha hun. mai samjh raha tha k tum gaadi mai hi rahogi baby, bahr nhi aaogi" unbuckling his seat belt he turned towards her. Cupping her face he talked as softly as he could while wiping her corner of eyes with his thumbs.

"toh baat baat par gussa kyun ho rahe ho" her nose turned red as she was becoming an emotional mess in his hold.

Every little thing could make her cry nowadays and that was the most difficult part for sidharth as he couldn't see tears in her eyes.

"baby mai thaka hua hun aur hum iss waqt sone ki bajay ice cream lene bahr aaye hain toh thoda gussa aa gya mujhe naaz" he admitted honestly that he was getting angry.

In other days he had never felt irritated or angry to fulfill any of her wishes but tonight he was hell tired and needed some sleep. He also  didn't want his naaz to fall sick by eating ice cream at this late but he couldn't do anything of her cravings.

"mai tumhe boht tang karne lgi hun na ? ab mai achhi ni lgti tumhe. cute cute harkatein karti ab mai irritate karti rehti hun sara din. tum mujhse ab pyaar ni karte" she sobbed blabbering whatever came in her innocent mind making him surprise with her accusations.

"ab ye sab kahan se aaya naaz? mai pyaar ni karta ? ye kaise bola tumne haan ? kaise bola k mai pyaar ni karta ?" sidharth himself behaved like a kid instead of consoling her, talking to her sweetly reassuring her that he still loved her as much as always.

"tum phir se daant rahe ho" bowing her head down she sobbed slowly making him realise how was he behaving. She was having mood swings, she was overwhelmed, couldn't he just handle her with maturity rather than becoming a kid himself.

Closing his eyes sidharth rubbed his palms on his face calming himself down. He took long breathes to not to loose control over his anger again.

"naaz" unbuckling her seat belt sidharth pulled her up from her seat and brought her to his lap. Adjusting his seat sidharth made enough place for her to sit on his lap.

"meri taraf dekho naaz" demanded sidharth calmly. She lifted her wet lashes up looking innocently in his eyes. That innocence in her eyes was something precious for him.

"I am sorry baby, maine tumpar gussa kiya. mai bass thaka hua tha isliye aise react kiya, mai koi tumse irritate nhi hota hun baby aur tumhe nhi pta mai kitna pyaar karta hun tumhe?hmm?" stroking her hair which were resting on jer shoulders sidharth played with them while talking sweetly to her.

"karte ho pyaar. mai thodi si emotional ho gyi thi toh maine aise galat galat bol diya. sorry" she  apologized in the most innocent way making his heart melt for her.

Her hands rested on his chest as she played with his t shirt collar. A smile broke on his face seeing her cute antics. How could he scold her or get angry with her. He could never.

"It's okay baby. hota hai. sorry bolne ki zroorat nhi hai. Just relax karo. hmm" pulling her closer by her neck sidharth gave a quick peck on her lips making her smile cutely.

She looked at him for a moment and then she too gave a quick peck on his lips surprising him. Smiling he made her sit back on her seat.

"abhi 2 minute wait karo. mai ice cream le k aata hun" he stepped down the car while she shouted her favourite flavour to him from behind.

"pta hai mujhe naaz. wahi le k aa raha hun" closing the door behind he went towards the ice cream parlour.

Looking out of the window at him she smiled warmly. This man was her love. The love she has for him could only deepen to another depth.

Shehnaaz could never stop loving sidharth !

___________________________________

Rubbing her eyes she slowly opened them snuggling more in the blanket. Her hand moved to feel him but found the bed empty.

Getting on her elbow she scanned the room only to find it empty. She looked at the closed washroom door but didn't hear any sounds from inside. He was nowhere.

Taking her mobile from the side drawer she looked at the time. It was 8 in the morning. Slowly things processed in her mind and she realised that it was sidharth's first day at Shergill industries.

"Sidharth ka aaj pehla din hai company mai aur mai abhi tak so rahi hun" scolding herself cutely she pushed the blanket off her body and got down the bed.

The room door opened making her turn back while wearing her slippers. There entered her husband in formal clothes making her look at him with wide open eyes.

"naaz uth gyi tum. mai tumhe uthane hi aaya tha" sidharth went to her side. Pulling her closer he kissed her forehead.

"am sorry mai aaj bhi late tak so rahi thi" she looked down feeling guilty for not being present beside him when he was getting ready.

"no need to feel guilty baby. mera baby thak gya tha na raat ko. it's fine" keeping his finger under her chin he pulled her face up making her look into his eyes.

Giving her an assuring smile he pecked her lips making her smile too but the next second she made a disgusting face. Raising his eye brow at her expression sidharth asked her the reason.

"maine brush ni kiya tha abhi" she felt embarassed thinking what if her breathe was disgusting. Looking down she tried to pull herself back out of his embrace.

"It's fine baby. Don't feel embarassed. itni gandi morning breathe nhi hai tumhari" he teased her making her whine. She then walked towards the washroom while sidharth took his mobile and got busy with it.

A while later shehnaaz came out of the washroom after taking a bath. She wore a yellow woolen top with jeans.

Her gaze was fixed on her sidharth as she moved towards her dressing table. Seeing him busy in his mobile something striked in her mind. Her eyes widened as she realised something.

"Sidhaaaarthhh" keeping the hair brush back she rushed towards him making him shift his gaze from his mobile to her.

"dheere naaz" he said seeing her almost running towards him. She stood in front of him looking at him with a big smile while he was confused thinking what made her react this way.

"Congratulations sidharth. maine kal raat news dekhi. am so proud of you. tumne unn ladkiyon ko bachaya sidharth. tum boht achhe ho" she wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly while congratulating him.

"thank you baby" a smile came on his lips hearing that she was proud of him. What could be more important to him then hearing from his wife that she was proud of him. He couldn't be more happy.

"sidharth maine socha tha raat ko jab tum aaoge toh sabse pehle mai tumhe congratulate karungi par mujhe neend aa gyi pta ni kab aur jab uthi toh ice cream k chakkar mai bhul gyi" she made a sad pout thinking how could she just forgot to congratulate him. She didn't like this about herself.

"toh kya hogya naaz. abhi kar diya na congratulate tumne. itni si baat par sad hone ki zroorat nhi hai" leaning down he took her lips in his for a quick kiss.

"abhi neeche chlo. breakfast karke mujhe tumhe drop karke jana hai" taking the hair brush he quickly made her hair into a high ponytail again. He always made her hair as if she was a little school kid.

"Ready, chalo ab neeche" keeping the comb back he held her hand and moved towards the door.

"Sidharth wait" taking her hand back from his hold she rushed back to the dressing table and came back with her kajal.

"boht handsome lag rahe ho aaj" standing on her toes she put a kala teeka behind his ear wanting to protect him from all the evil eyes.

He just looked at her in silence. This gesture of hers made his heart swell with love for her. Pulling her by her neck he pressed his lips on hers for a long passionate kiss which left both of them breathless.

She rushed outside before him as something exciting came in her mind. She took quick steps on the stairs while sidharth came out of the room.

"Slow down naaz" sidharth almost shouted at her which startled her as she was busy with her own thoughts. She was about to put her feet on the other step but lost her balance in nervousness listening to his shout.

"Naaz" shouted sidharth as he saw her foot slipping from the step.

NOTE

Enjoying JUNOON ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 37.6K 53
It's all about amending and embracing souls to walk through a destiny.. ❤️
113K 5.1K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...
560K 30.9K 54
(Got deleted at 998k once. Had to reupload for reader's demand) The ruthless mafia & a naive orphan 💕
588K 60.8K 79
He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Sharma Industries. You may find...