JJ Maybank Imagines

By msjjmaybank612

JJ maybank stories that will make you smile. and maybe cry, who knows..... these are mostly JJxreader More

Introduction
Requests
Your Introduction
Sick Days
Fights and Secrets
Hard Days, Harder Nights
Confessions
Panic Mode
Period
"please don't go"
Today is the day
Defense
Confirmation
Lazy days
The Day After
The Druthers
Reunited
Plans
The Visit
Phantom
Snuggles
Expression
Blow Up
Free
The Text
No doubt
Pogue Princess
The Warrant
Lifeline
No more hiding
Thoughts
Finding Out
Finally Here
instagram
"Because I know you"
Snowed In
Prayers
they don't know about us
Studying
Nightmares
No Pogue left behind
Playlist - 1
Instagram 2
Escape Room
The carnival
High
Basketball
Drive
Shock Factor
a/n
Stay Stay Stay
"we need a win"
Dress
Call it what you want
instagram 2 (christmas)
It's love?
Moments
Lady
Protector
Our deal
Christmas Morning
Christmas Love
Hold On
My Girl
Spider-Man
Rumor
Storm Drain
Crain House
Jumped
Hiding
Fear
The Ex
The Question
Mistake
Shoot Me
Break up with him
Hell of a Dream
Breathe
Baby Girl
Everything to Me
See Me
Promise
The Crash
Quarantine
Headcannons Pt. 1
Online
Anger Issues
Shark Week
Puppy
Home Life
Lose You Too
Siblings
Sweatshirt
Single Dad
The List
Hockey Game
Tattoo
Mary's Song
I know a place
Worry
Hot Tub
Voicemails: Part One
Voicemails: Part Two
a/n
Day Trip
Girl Fight
Together
Neglect
"No Dying Today"
Breaking News
Bet
Helpful Friend
Sisters
happy birthday, my love
Diver Down
How He Got the Girl
Our Song?
the chase
Paper Rings
king of my heart
Invisible String

Back to you

2.9K 39 3
By msjjmaybank612

Y/n POV:

"You ready?" I asked my sister and John B as we got ready to steal the gold back from Ward.

"More than ready," John B smiled at me.

I couldn't agree more, all I wanted was to be back in JJ's arms.

We hopped into the truck and made our way out to the road Cleo and Terrance were going to trap them on. We waited until we heard their truck approach, and as soon as we got the cue we jumped into action.

My dad and brother were on their knees on the street, and as hard as that was to watch. I knew that at the end of the day they were the bad guys.

We were about to get into the truck when my dad turned around.

"Sarah? Y/n?" he questioned catching a glimpse of us under our masks. "Oh my god you two are alive" By this time both him and Rafe were facing us.

Sarah and I shared a glance, both knowing that this was proving to be a little harder than we thought.

Everything that happened next was kind of a blur. I heard a gunshot go off, then I felt my head hit the ground. I thought I saw someone above me but before I could make out who it was I passed out.

—---------------

When I woke up I was in a familiar place, not really being able to make it out. Then it hit me.

I was home. Back in OBX, laying in my bed. Once I felt awake enough, I tried to get up, but a sharp pain came from my side.

I looked down, and everything that had happened came rushing back to me.

Someone shot me. Rafe shot me.

I could feel the panic rising in my body, I stumbled over to the door only to find it locked. I checked the windows and then again both of them were bolted shut.

I started to hyperventilate, I made my way back to my bed and tried to steady my breaths. Suddenly I heard the door unlock and it creaked open.

In walked no one other than my wonderful father.

"Y/n? You awake?" He asked carefully walking into my room. I just sat there in silence, meeting his eyes when he fully walked in.

"Awe baby, I am so glad that you are okay!" his voice cracked as he walked closer to me, I immediately hopped off my bed and kept my distance.

"Don't come near me" I yelled.

"Ah come on don't be like that, I saved you" he pleaded, i guess he thought I didn't remember because that is not what happened.

"No you are the reason this happened, you let Rafe go off the walls. And he shot me. Dad, he shot me, and now you have me locked in here like I am a prisoner." I was getting frantic, He started to back up realizing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with me.

"Y/n i know that is what you think, but I promise i am going to make things right. Until then you are going to have to stay here, I can't lose you again" My dad said as he began to retreat out of the room.

I tried to follow him out but I wasn't fast enough to reach the door. At this point my only hope is that Wheezie comes looking for me.

I fell back on my bed, wondering.

Are Sarah and John B okay?

Did they get the gold?

Are they home?

And JJ, is he okay?

Does everyone think I'm dead?

I let those thoughts guide me to a much needed sleep.

—------------------

I woke up, assuming it was the next day. I waited to see if anyone was going to bring me food or something. To my luck someone did.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said still a little weak. The door began to open, and in walked no one other than Whezzie.

"Whezz," I smiled running to give her a hug. She matched my embrace.

"y/n I thought you were dead" She whispered

"I know, and there is so much I have to tell you, but I need you to help me get out of here." I pleaded with her.

"I - I don't think I can" She said looking back at the door.

"Whezzie, I need to get to my friends. I need your help" I asked again. She let out a deep breath and agreed

She managed to distract Rose who was the only one home, and helped me get out the back door. I hopped on my bike that was lying against the house and started pedaling as fast as I could in the direction of the Chateau.

After what felt like forever I approached the chateau, I really hoped that someone was home. I walked into the house and was met by a mess.

I can only imagine what they went through thinking we were dead.

I walked back toward the back porch when I started to hear voices.

"I just can't believe you guys left her. Like what the fuck?" I knew that voice from a mile away. It was my JJ.

"JJ do you really think I just left my sister there? Really?" Sarah argued. I knew that whatever happened there was a reason and frankly all I cared about was the fact that we are all okay.

I swung the door open and saw all my friends, my family, walking up the dock.

They must have heard the door, because all of their eyes were suddenly on me.

I smiled as I saw the shock on all of their faces. "Miss me?" I laughed

"Holy shit" John B muttered as the rest of them stopped dead in their tracks. After a moment JJ dropped everything in his hands and started running toward me.

I ran into his arms, he pulled me so close. I felt both of us relax as soon as we were in each other's arms. Before I could say anything JJ kissed me like it was the last kiss we were ever going to share.

"I missed you" I said as we pulled apart. He was still in shock as he pulled me back into his body, his hand cradling my head into the crook of his neck.

After a moment he whispered back "I thought I lost you forever"

I pulled away and looked into his eyes "Never" I said as I kissed him again.

Once we pulled away again I was engulfed in a hug by my sister, then the rest of the group.

—---------

After we filled each other in on what happened since we saw each other last, we decided to have a good old fashioned Pogue Style night.

I was sitting on the Pogue with JJ waiting for Pope and Kie to come back with the alcohol. His hand was playing with my hair as I laid on his chest.

"I am never leaving you alone again" he whispered against my skin, rubbing his other hand up against the bandage on my side from the gunshot.

"Hey I'm okay I promise" I smiled at him

"It just kills me that your own brother did this to you." JJ huffed

"Yeah me too, Rafe used to be the best brother in the world, I don't know what the hell happened" I sighed leaning back against JJ again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry princess. I feel bad that you lost part of your family." He muttered

"It's okay, I have all the family I need. Wheezie, Sarah, the pogues, you" I said, staring off at the ocean. "Honestly JJ, you were the reason that I fought so hard to get back. I didn't want to leave you."

"I know, but you had too. I am just grateful that you are here with me now" He smiled, kissing the side of my face.

"Forever" I said quietly back.

"What?" he asked, turning so we were looking at each other.

"I'm with you forever" He placed his hand on my chin and guided my lips to his.

"Forever it is then" he smiled back

"You guys done?" I heard Pope say, looking over to see him and Kie watching us. Kie elbowed him causing his to groan

"Way to ruin their moment dipshit" She said, making me laugh.

"Were you just watching us?" JJ asked laughing a little

"Uhh" Pope hesitated, causing all of us to burst out in a fit of laughter.

After weeks of pain, I felt at home.

(1429 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561 5 5
Pretty much self explanatory. Just a bunch of random outer banks imagines either based on the show or little stories made up from the two brain cells...
1.6K 22 23
Just a heads up I don't re-read my stories so sorry for any mistakes. I try to catch myself and I do pretty often but there will be some mistakes mos...
4.6K 48 17
These are just some one shots. I love one shots because my ADhD brain goes to fast to sit down and write a whole story at one time. Also feel free to...
2M 22.8K 75
These are going to be imagines of the cast of Outerbanks: including JJ Kiara John B Pope Sarah Topper Rafe Requests are highly encouraged :)) Lmk...