Plans

Background: You and JJ had been together for a few months before all the treasure hunting started. Both of you grew up on the cut and have been best friends for your entire lives. You guys always said that all you ever needed was each other, even before you started dating.

Y/n POV:

We were all lying in the hammocks outside John B's place. It was a nice, peaceful night. Kie and John B were laying in one, Pope in another, and me and JJ in the last one. JJ had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and I had my head laying on his chest playing with the rings on hand.

"How much was it again?" My boyfriend asked

"Four hundred mil." John B answered looking up at the stars

"All right, let's talk about the split." JJ asked, sitting up a bit. I shifted so that I was a little more comfortable, but JJ quickly pulled me back on his chest. "Now, before we say "evenly," may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who were after us."

"Protection? Not cheap, okay?" JJ continued. I tried not to let out a laugh because I knew he was dead serious.

"You haven't trained. You've done zero training." Pope pointed out.

"YouTube, bro! That's at least a five percent bump right there."

"Jay" I said softly, trying to relax him a bit.

The two boys kept arguing for a bit before I asked "What are you gonna do with your 100 mil, Pope?"

"Pay for college in advance. And also, textbooks. Those are expensive." I giggled slightly at his answer, it just reaffirmed how determined he was to follow his dream.

"What about you, Kie?" I turned to my curly haired best friend.

"Yeah, what does a socialist do when she's rich?" John B questioned. We all let out a little laugh before she answered

"Just wanna make a double album. About OBX, the Pogues. You know, the way Catch a Fire

is about Kingston. Record it at Marley Studio, Peter Tosh producing."

"Peter Tosh is dead." Pope reminded her

"Peter Tosh is dead. I know. Spirit of Peter Tosh will never die." Kie declared.

"I know what I'll do." JJ began, I honestly had no idea where he was going to go with this. I mean we had talked about our future a little, but this money. It would change everything.

"I'm gonna get a big ass house on Figure Eight and go full Kook. Gonna get a marble statue of myself, and then I'm gonna get a koi pond." JJ exclaimed I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I'm never visiting." Kie let out with a chuckle

"Me either" I said giggling looking over toward the girl.

"You won't have to visit, because you are going to live with me there" JJ said looking down at me. I met his gaze and I could see the love in his eyes.

"Oh will I?" I questioned.

"Yep" JJ said, popping the p and the end of the world.

"Y/n, what about you?" Pope questioned

"Well, I guess if I have housing under control I would give most of it back to cut. I don't maybe built a community center and help out the kids around here. You know make a safe space, so they don't have to grow up like we did" I finished

"Damn babe, way to show me up" JJ said laughing at me.

"What are you gonna do, JB?" I asked as the laughter died down. He hasn't really said anything since we started talking about it, so I was pretty curious.

"To going full Kook." He said with a smile on his face.

"To going full Kook!" We all exclaimed

Nothing could beat this moment. I was surrounded with the people I loved the most in this world. I knew that no matter what happened, gold or not, that we were going to be okay. We all had each other and that was enough. 

(sorry this one was shorter - 675 words)